IML 2019 - Who's going and tips

Guest KCMusclebottom

I’ll be at the Congress taking all loads - in my room, in the stairwells, in the lobby bathrooms- especially looking for piss!!

3 hours ago, KeithBeck said:

New to Chicagoland and First time going to anything like this.  33 y/o army vet.  Sub bottom.  I’ll be locked in a singlet.  Covered in tattoos.  Do they allow public fucking?  

Sorta. I walked in on a trio when I went into the ground floor bathroom, and they were fucking like animals. The staff usually turns a blind eye to stuff like this. But in front of everyone and my salad - probably not.

• Haha 1

Guest KCMusclebottom
On 3/26/2019 at 10:11 AM, KeithBeck said:

New to Chicagoland and First time going to anything like this.  33 y/o army vet.  Sub bottom.  I’ll be locked in a singlet.  Covered in tattoos.  Do they allow public fucking?  

Lots of public action at night - stairwells, bathrooms, hallways, open doors 

@KeithBeck  Open doors, stairwells, dead end hallways, etc- yes, usually later at night.  No fucking in the lobby or other public areas, generally.  Though I HAVE been fucked in the elevator, in the bathrooms, in the market, on the mezzanine overlooking the market...  Don't be too obvious or too loud and if you're hanging in a crowd, make them provide you a little cover.  You're more likely to get 2 or 3 or 4 loads in ya that way!  Also, make sure you check out the room parties - the SF party and the jockstrap party are two of my favorites.  if you're venturing away from the hotel, check out the bars - some have back rooms, Steamworks is always packed that weekend and the bookstores can be fun too.  Chicago has a number of outdoor cruisy areas too, but they're all quite a ways from the hotel.  Apps like BBRT are very helpful - there are usually 30-50 ads posted daily.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm staying at the Grabby Award hotel this time.  Anything going on there?  Anyone been to Grabby related parties?

Sorry to say, but I find IML less and less interesting. Last time I was incredibly bored. Too much hooplah for my taste.