Back Room

chaser88

I went to my second sex party and was a little worried I had shown up too late. Guys were already getting dressed and heading out the door.

I quickly stripped down to my jock and shoes and headed to the backroom where most of the rough action happened. One pass through and everyone was occupied. The air was thick with sweat , poppers and cum. I took a seat and observed. A guy approached me, grabbed me by the back of the neck and shoved his tongue down my throat. I got instantly hard. After some foreplay I began to suck his dick. As I bent over, another guy began to finger my hole. He lubed me up with one of the free lube packets provided and starts going to town on me. The first guy moves on. The guy fucking me leans over and says "I've already cum twice but I had to fuck this ass before I go". No complaints from me.

A daddy sitting on a bench getting sucked off asks, "How does his ass feel?"

"Fucking nice"

"Fuck yeah"

Another guy watches. My fucker notices and asks if he wants a go. I never saw this guy but he slams it into me. A hairy beefy guy gets in front of me and I start sucking his cock. After a few minutes he lifts my mouth to his, kisses me and asks if I like getting spit roasted. I say yes. It was pretty obvious. "This guy is going to cum in you and after that you're going to take my load." Not even a question. Just how I like it. A few moments pass and the guy behind me starts breathing heavier. The guy in front of me says "cum in him, breed his ass daddy".

"I can cum in your ass?"

My mouth is preoccupied but I try and nod as I suck the other guy's dick. "Load his ass up" the guy says on my behalf. He does and dismounts. The hairy gets behind me and starts fucking my hole. It doesn't take long for him to unload. He slaps my ass and says "Good boy". Also how I like it.

I do one more pass through the space to see if anyone is left. Only a few people remain. I collect my clothes and take the train back home, loads and all.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...