Camping with My Poz Neighbor

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3

I woke up with the sun shining through my eyelids. I heard the constant drone of the animals and trees around our tent and the faint sound of lips smacking. That’s when I first noticed that my dick felt really good all of a sudden. I opened my eyes and saw Jim bobbing his head up and down on my cock. I didn’t say anything, just watched as he sucked on my cock. His tongue felt amazing as it swirled around my cock head, probably tasting my last bit of negative precum. Jim looked up and saw that I was awake.

“Sorry, when I woke up, you were rock hard, and I couldn’t help myself.” He pulled himself up and kissed me. “Good morning, by the way.”

“Fuck yes it is.” I giggled. He kissed his way back down my torso and went back to sucking and bobbing his head on my cock. I watched as he continued to suck me. He reached in between my legs and started to play with my asshole. He teased the outside of my pucker with his fingers but, for some reason, didn’t shove them inside of me like I was hoping he was going to do. I didn’t understand at first until he looked back up at me.

“Last night was your first time getting fucked, right?”

“Yeah,” I said.

“I think it’s time to take your other virginity.” Without saying anything else, he spat more on my cock and started to climb on top of me. With an expert hand, he lined my dick up with his hole before pressing himself against it. There was hardly any resistance before my cock breached him and began to sink into his warm body. The feeling of his hole gliding down my dick was so fresh and amazing. Once he had all of me inside of him, he began to bounce on my lap, fucking himself. At that point, I was moaning about as much as him. I didn’t know my cock could feel this good. I knew I wasn’t going to last long and that I loved fucking just as much as I thought I loved getting fucked.

“Fuck, your ass feels so fucking good, Jim!”

“Yeah! Give me your fucking cock, Aaron. Blast that last neg load into my hole!” The sun had begun to shine through the top of the tent and was starting to make both of us sweat, but Jim was drenched when less than five minutes later of him bouncing on my dick I felt my balls start to pull up. I felt the tingle of my orgasm quickly approaching and looked into Jim’s eyes.

“I’m about to fucking shoot!”

“Cum in my ass, baby! Cum in my fucking ass!” Hearing him beg for my load, my probably last neg load I reminded myself, was what pushed me over the edge. Just as I started to shoot inside of him, I held him down, pushing myself as deep as I could. It felt like I was unleashing gallons of my cum inside of him as I groaned and bucked underneath him, feeding his body my DNA. I saw him close his eyes as my cock twitched and spurted inside of him, “I feel your cum inside me, boy. That’s actually pretty rare for me, but I felt you shoot, and I feel full of your cum.” He said as savored my seed in him. He leaned down as he kissed me as brought his ass up, pulling my cock out of him.

“Aren’t you going to cum?”

“All in good time, it’s still morning. Thought we’d get more hiking in.”

“Hiking or fucking?” I seductively asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

“Why not both?” Jim playfully said. He got up and started to get dress. I followed suit, and once we were ready, we left the tent and headed for one of my favorite hiking trails there. The trails were named after colors; Red, Green, Blue, and Orange. The Red trail is the one we had done the previous day when we first got to the campgrounds, but that day we headed towards the Blue trail. It was my favorite because it lead to a crystal-clear creek and the end of it led up the side of a pretty tall hill, what most people in the area considered a mountain. Usually, we stopped and splashed around a bit in the creek before or after heading up the side of the hill, usually with no more than our underwear on (or at least we did before I had turned 18.)

We started our hike down the blue trail. The morning was already warm, so we were already wearing practically nothing. Halfway to the creek I was tempted to take my shorts off and go bare-ass the rest of the way like I had done the previous night going back to the tent, but I thought it best to keep some clothing on since I knew that there was usually some brush that hadn’t been cleared off of this path. I had gotten scratched up pretty bad the first time we took it.

We were almost to the creek when I had to stop to take a leak. Without really thinking anything of it, I pulled down the front of my shorts and took out my dick.

Wait,” Jim said.

“What?” I asked.

“Let me taste that.”

“What? My piss?”

“Yeah.”

“You want me to piss on you?”

“Yeah, Aaron, I really do.” He said, laughing a bit at how I worded my question. I shrugged and waited for him to get down on his knees in front of me. He did. I aimed my dick at his face and, not able to hold it back anymore, started pissing onto his face. He opened his mouth, and I aimed my piss into it. Some of it ran down his chin, but I saw that he was swallowing some of it and moaning. I looked down, and he was rubbing his cock through his shorts. His whole frontside was drenched in my piss I knew that it was going to reek later on in the day when it got even hotter. That was a problem for later, I reminded myself. I found him swallowing my piss to be extremely hot and wondered what his piss would be like splashing over my face. I had never really considered piss to have any role in sex before, but now that it was happening I noticed that I was getting as hard as Jim seemed to be while I was still pissing. As my stream began to taper off, he put his lips around my cock and began to slowly take me down his throat. I moaned as he swallowed the last bit of piss from my dick before taking it out of his mouth.

“Fuck, that was hot, Jim!” I exclaimed.

Yeah, it was. Nothing better than a cup of piss in the morning to wake you up.” He laughed.

“That was probably way more than a cup that you just drank.” I laughed. Once I got myself under control I shyly asked, “So, umm, do you have to, well, piss at all?”

“Actually, not right now.” He laughed at my shyness. “Don’t worry, though. Once I do have to go, if you want a taste, I’d be more than happy to give you one.” He playfully squeezed my ass before getting off his knees. “Now let’s get to that creek before I strap you to the nearest tree and fuck you silly.”

“Is that an option?” I asked.

“Come on, you!” He playfully smacked my ass and headed down the trail and towards the creek which we could already start to hear. I followed after him.

To Be Continued….

Part 4

Jim and I got to the creek and immediately stripped what little clothing we had on. As we noticed the previous night, we were pretty sure that we were alone. The creek was only three feet at its deepest, but it was still fun to splash around and relax in the more shallow sections. We both made for the deep part of the creek and began to splash around as the strong current around us caressed our bodies. We played for a few minutes more and then we both made for the shallow bank of the creek. We laid where the water would just cover our naked bodies but be easy enough for us to comfortably keep our heads above water without any effort.

As we watched the current of the stream flow by us, I had to free the last doubt in my mind, even though I knew having any doubts now was pointless, “Are you glad you did it?”

“Did what?” Jim asked.

“Became POZ.” Not taking his eyes away from the water, he seemed to consider the question longer than I thought he would.

“Actually, yes. I’ve never known that I could love a person like I do Henry. He saved me in more ways than he can imagine. Before I met him, I was closeted, suicidal, and lonely even when I was constantly surrounded by family and friends. All my life, I thought that I had to live up to this image of what others wanted me to be; straight, married, 2.5 kids in the garage and a Ford in the nursery. I felt that me being anything but that vision was an insult to the ones that I thought felt that way. But I knew that I wasn’t that way and I hated myself for not being that way. Then I met Henry. He made me realize there is no right way to live life except to see to it that you’re happy. I wasn’t happy the way I had been living, but I was happy when I was with him. It doesn’t matter if you’re gay, straight, monogamous, or a complete whore; if you’re happy with what you do or who you are, then you’re living the life you’re supposed to live, and everyone else can go to hell, kid.  I came out to my family, five months after meeting Henry and the very next time I walked into my parent's house, I noticed that that burden that I had been carrying around all my life wasn’t there anymore. I felt like I was going into my childhood home, truly, for the first time. I was free, and Henry showed me that. He showed me that there was no shame in being the kinking bastard I knew I really was deep down.” I had been watching him this whole time and watching him smile whenever he said Henry’s name made my heart smile. “By the time it became legal, and we got married in 2015, we had already begun to go to orgies and bathhouses together. We loved watching the other get fucked and take anonymous loads. We knew it was a matter of time before we caught something. We had already caught gono a few times, and syph twice, but when we were waiting for our test results every time we waited for the big one to show up. With our slutty lifestyle, we knew that it was more of a question of WHEN rather than IF, but the waiting was driving us crazy.”

“Did you have a POZ party or something to get it over with?”

“POZ party? Someone’s been doing their homework.” I laughed.

“I told you that I’d been thinking about you two a lot over the last year.” He laughed in return.

“No, we didn’t have a “POZ party” to “get it over with.” We continued to live as we lived; fucking and sucking each other and anything in sight. When Henry tested POZ first, not only was it as if a veil of uncertainty was lifted from us, but it felt like another, new, part of him to love. The first time he came in me after it was official, I whispered into his ear the same I whispered into yours last night. “Welcome to the brotherhood.” He smiled at me and said, “You too,” before he kissed me. He pumped two more loads into my ass that night. I begged for it that time, and I’ll beg for his POZ load every time.”

“Did you two get sick after? Like the fuck flu?”

“Actually, Henry didn’t get all that sick. He had a bad cough and woke up in a cold sweat once a few weeks after we got back from a Dallas bathhouse, but we didn’t think anything of it. He tested POZ at that next doctor visit. I, on the other hand, felt like shit for a week and a half. Just like the worst fucking flu you’ve ever had, and that still seems like too much of a mild description.”

“That’s when you’re most potent, right?”

“That’s when your viral load count is typically really high, yes. It’s your body’s last stand against the virus as it begins to take over. You’re defenseless to stop it by that point, you’re at its mercy for the rest of your life.” I looked over and saw that he was starting to get hard, with the head of his huge cock starting to peek out of the water. I too was starting to get hard, but since I wasn’t as big as Jim, the head of my cock was just barely breaching the surface of the water.

“Are you glad you POZZED me?” I asked. I was so worked up that I practically felt my hole start to twitch and ache for his cock to be inside me already.

“Well, we don’t know that I have yet. But if I have, then yes. It has some real bastards of moments, but it does have some freeing moments that I think you’ll end up embracing as much as Henry and I have.” He looked over at me and began to crawl on the rocky bed of the creek over to me. He straddled me. “To be completely helpless in your own body is terrifying, but at the same time, extremely erotic when you learn to let go. Powerless.” He traced his fingers down my torso to my now rock hard cock. “Then you realized, you have way more power than you ever realize. That now, there’s nothing from keeping you from being the sexual being that we’re all meant to be.” He stroked my cock while looking straight into my eyes. After a few seconds, he stood up, lording over me with the bulk of his huge form. “You wanna try my piss now, Aaron?”

“Yeah, I do,” I said, completely mesmerized while looking into his eyes.

“Open up, kid.” He said. I opened my mouth, and he started to piss. His strong piss first hit my face before he was quickly able to aim it at my mouth. I drank some of it but it was too bitter and I spit out what else went into my mouth. Even though I didn’t like the strong taste, I still loved the warm sensation of his piss on my face and my body. I didn’t understand it yet, but it felt extremely hot, and I began to rub it all over my torso as it fell from my face. I was surprised at how much he had to go as it went on for what seemed like a solid minute, maybe two before it died down and fell into the stream below. “Bend over, Aaron.” He commanded. Without hesitation, I flipped over and placed my hands and knees on the hard, rocky surface of the streambed beneath us, exposing my hole to Jim. He spat on his wet dick and pumped it a few times before lining it up and pushing himself all the way inside me in one go. I let out something in between a moan and a scream. It was easier than last night had been, but it was only my third time getting fucked, so I was still new to the sharp sensation.

Jim placed his hands on my shoulders for leverages and began to pull me back onto his huge cock, over and over again. From the get-go, he was hitting my prostate in the position we were in. “Fuck, Jim! Your dick feels so good in my hole! Fucking breed me!”

“God, boy! I can feel me leaking POZ precum in you!”

“POZ my fucking hole, Jim! Fill me full of your POZ cum!”

He fucked me in the stream for a good five minutes and, to my surprise, it was me that came first even though I hadn’t even touched my own cock yet. “Fuck! I’m cumming! Fuck me hard, Jim! Fuck me, please!” I begged him. I came into the stream below us, and my jizz was quickly washed downstream by the quick current. I guess my hole must have gotten really tight when I came since not a few seconds later Jim started to moan.

“Fuuuuccckkkk! I’m going to cum, Aaron! Gonna give you more of my DNA! Take my gift, baby!”

“Yeah! POZ my fucking hole, Jim! Give me your DNA!” He slammed into my hole balls deep and began to spew his toxic, virus-carrying load into my body. I accepted his gift and hoped that it took, spreading its deadly reach throughout my entire self. Changing me forever into his and Henry’s POZ family. He pulled out of my ass.

“Turn around and suck my cock clean, Aaron. Taste yourself.” He commanded. I wasn’t sure if I was ready to taste his cock right after it had been in my ass, but I wasn’t about to tell him no. I turned around and put his cock in my mouth without thinking about it. It wasn’t as bad as I had expected; I tasted the saltiness of his cum and the slightest coppery hint of blood as I took him down my throat. I began to cherish the duty of cleaning him, not only for being there for me but for the gift that he had given me; the gift of living a life without fear of what I do or who I really am.

To Be Continued….

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

Quite a hot story so far. I’m hoping that either Henry or some other camper(s) will be joining in on the action soon. Seriously, keep up with the excellent writing~!

Part 5

With his seed deep in my gut, I got up from the rocky creek-bed below my knees. We kissed on the bank of the creek before we both got dressed and headed up the trail. The higher up the big hill we were climbing we got, the thicker the trees got. As a joke, I ran about five feet ahead of Jim, pulled my shorts down, exposing my plump ass to him, and grabbed a tree as if I was waiting for him to plow me. He laughed.

“You horny little, minx. If only I were as young as you are I probably would pump another load into you right now, but it takes me a little more time lately to get back up to ramming speed.”

“Pun intended?”

“Aren’t they always?” He laughed as he got down on his knees behind me, kissed one of my bare ass cheeks, and then pulled up my shorts.

We continued up the path until we reached the overlook for the path that we took. It was beautiful. There was a blanket of trees in almost every direction that we looked. The sky was clear, and the sun beat down on us in the clearing that the overlook was in. I looked in the direction that we came from, and although we couldn’t see our tent, I could see the entrance to the campgrounds. My eyesight isn’t super well, but I was mainly able to pinpoint it because I saw a car driving into the campgrounds. I couldn’t tell from this distance what type it was or if it seemed familiar so I just made an unfortunate mental note that Jim and I would probably have to be quieter if we were to fool around again later and then forgot about it.

Jim was still looking out at the sea of trees and sitting on an old wooden bench. I sat next to him.

“You know, I think I’m actually a little bit jealous of you.”

“Really?” I asked, taken aback.

“Yeah; Not only are you out, now you’re liberated and at such a young fucking age. The medical side is going to suck, don’t get me wrong, but to not only be out but to not have any fear when fucking, damn. You have one kinky, open book of a life ahead of you, Aaron.”

“And I have you to thank for that, Jim,” I said before leaning into and kissing him.

“How about you sit on my lap.” He more commanded than asked.

“I thought you said it’d take you a while before you’d be back up to “ramming speed.”” I teased.

“I didn’t say I was going to fuck you, right now. Just sit on my lap, boy.” I did as I was told, but as soon as I got up, he pulled my shorts down. I gasped, playfully. I then sat on his lap, and he began to caress my chest over my shirt. Then he put his hand under my shirt and began to squeeze and pull on my nipples until they were hard and erect. I moaned and leaned back against him as I noticed that my exposed cock was also getting hard. With his other hand, he reached in between my legs and grabbed my dick. I gasped and brought my head back against his shoulder. He said he still needed time to get his mojo back, but I could feel his cock start to harden under his shorts. He brought the hand that was tugging on my nipple out from under my shirt and brought it to my mouth. He slid his middle finger into my mouth like it was his cock and I began to lick on it and suck on it. I enjoyed having a piece of him inside me, and I would take his finger in my mouth if he weren’t willing to stick his cock in my ass if nothing else. “Suck my finger, Aaron. Get it nice and wet.”

I did as he commanded and sucked on his finger for a little while more until he pulled it out. I moaned like I usually did when he pulled his cock out of my ass and I wanted more.

“Don’t worry, I just want to feel my load that’s inside you.” Now it made sense, and I began to wiggle in anticipation. I scooted up, to the end of his lap, trying to give him as much access as I could to my now twitching hole. He zoned in on my hole like the seasoned pro he was and easily pushed his longest finger inside of me in one motion. I moaned as he entered me and didn’t stop once he began to wiggle his finger inside of my rectum. I was in heaven. It was as if I could feel every millimeter that his finger moved inside of me. It felt like such a natural state for me to be in; that of a receiving man. “Yeah,” he moaned into my ear, “I can tell you like that, Aaron.”

“I do.” I moaned back.

“I feel my loads inside of you. They’re still bonding with your body. My DNA… Henry’s DNA.” He began to stroke my cock. I was so turned on that I knew I wouldn’t last long if he kept it up. “We’re always going to be a part of you. My cum is always going to be a part of you. Do like having cum inside you, Aaron?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I love having cum in my ass. I love being a cum dump.”

“Are you ready to be a cum dump for Henry?”

“Yes, I want his cum in me!”

“How about for any man that wants to drop a load up your chute? Are you going to let them?”

“Yes, I want as much cum as I can get inside of me!”

“That’s my slut-boy,” He said as he planted a tender kiss on the back of my neck. “Are you going to share your new gift with any man that asks for it? Are you prepared to spread our seed, boy?” He asked as he found my prostate and began to press and poke it. My eyes went wild and at that point I would have done anything he would’ve asked for.

“Oh, fuck yes! I’ll POZ anyone I can.”

“No, I said anyone that WANTS IT. Don’t you go around stealthing people, now.”

“Yeah, that’s what I meant. Fuck I’m going to cum if you don’t stop.”

“Who said I was going to let you cum yet?”

“What?” I didn’t understand what he was talking about until I felt my balls start to tingle. I began to moan loudly. Louder. LOUDER. And then Jim stopped pumping my cock and let go of it entirely. My head rushed in a million directions as I tried to comprehend what he had done and I felt the tingle in my balls start to fade. “Why’d you do that?!”

“Teaching you something, boy.”

“And what would that be?”

“I figured you’d never edged before. Most teens don’t have the patience to do it. At least not on purpose.” He slowly removed his finger from my ass, and I moaned in disappointment as the feeling of being empty again swept over me. I looked back at him with the biggest puppy-dog eyes I could muster. “I know it sucks right now, but trust me, the load you’ll shoot later will be HUGE and feel amazing.” I got up from his lap and pulled my shorts up.

“Ugh, I guess.” I moodily said like the angsty teen I still technically was. I knew he probably had a point, but when you’re a teenager, you just want to fuck, fuck, fuck. The head in your pants doesn’t care what the head on your shoulders is thinking.

“You’re going to have to trust me, kid. Now, let's head back. The sooner, we get back to the tent, the sooner you get to finally bust that nut.” He said before getting up. He was tenting the front of his shorts with his own stiffy, so I knew that he had been ready to fuck.

We began to walk back down the trail albeit a bit quicker than he had headed up it. With how quick he was walking, Jim must have still been horny. We passed the creek that he fucked me at and, even though it was extremely hot, I was glad that we had rinsed our clothes off in the creek after. Jim’s shirt was reeking of my piss by the time we got to the creek, I couldn’t have imagined how it would have smelled if we had allowed it to dry at the top of the trail.

Just as we got to the entrance of the trail, I saw a car next to our campsite. It must have been the one that I had seen at the top of the trail, but it was too far away to make out details. My first thought on seeing it was, ‘Fuck, now we have to be extremely quiet and will probably have to stop with all the POZ talk.’ But then I took a closer, and the car looked extremely familiar. I didn’t want to get my hopes up, but I did see Jim break out into a smile. We both walked up to our camp and to, at least my surprise, saw no one else but Henry waiting for us in a lawn chair by our tent. He took one look at the both of us before saying, “You two look like you’ve been busy.”

To Be Continued....

Edited by TexRanchKing