Camping with My Poz Neighbor

Part 8

I went to take a step closer when my foot landed on a twig and SNAPPED beneath me.

“Shit!” I heard one of them whisper from inside the tent. The door to the tent unzipped and Jim peeked his head out. He saw me standing there, mouth agape, and he knew that I had heard. “Hey, kid. How about you come inside. I think we need to have a talk.” Without saying anything, I ducked into the tent before Jim zipped up the opening behind me. Once I was in, I folded the clean sleeping bag I brought with me a few times into a cushion and sat on it. Once he was seated, Jim began by asking, “has your dad told you about why your parents have been fighting all this time?”

“Not really. They told me a few excuses that I’m sure were complete bullshit, but I always suspected that one of them had cheated on the other.”

“What made you think that?”

“They were arguing all the time, remember? I’m a bit of snoop, but after a while, I stopped listening. However, I did hear my mom accuse him of sleeping around one night when he came home late, but I didn’t stick around to listen. When I was leaving, though, she seemed to be the one on the defensive.”

“Well, I’m not sure if it’s our place to tell you,” Jim said before casting a eye over to Henry who immediately looked away, “but with all that we’ve shared this trip, I think we need to be able to tell you the truth about what happened between your parents.”

“Did you- did you sleep with my parents?” I asked a bit confused.

“No,” Jim said, looking taken aback a bit, “but I know that they both have been sleeping around on each other for a while. You know The Pulman, right?” The Pulman was the local gay bar. I had never been, but since it wasn’t a huge town, the local gay bar was the go-to gay joke for straight guys.

“I know of it, but I haven’t been since I’ve been able to go.”

“Well, one night I saw your dad in there.” I felt my eyes grow to the size of half dollars. My dad? In the Pulman? “I know what you’re thinking, I was surprised myself. Anyway, he was drinking alone when I saw him, so I walked up and sat on the bar stool next to him. When you go in, there’s a big dance floor with booths lining the sides and the bar was in the back. There weren’t too many guys there that night, and most were relaxing or hooking up in the booths. When your dad looked over to see who sat next to him, his eyes got to about the size of your’s right now, and he instantly started to panic and say things like “he didn’t know what type of bar this was,” which of course was bullshit. I calmed him down by telling him that he had nothing to worry about and that my lips were sealed. I did ask him why he was there, though, and that’s when he told me everything. Your mom slept with one of her coworkers. Your dad hadn’t walked in on them but found the used condom in the trash bin the next morning. She hadn’t known that the guy had thrown it in there. When he confronted her about it, she admitted it but said that it’d never happen again. A few weeks later, your dad DID walk in on them having sex in their bed. They both panicked, but your dad found that he liked watching them. He told them to continue, and even though your mom was reluctant, they did. Eventually, your dad joined in. To your mom’s surprise, her coworker, Greg, was apparently bi and sucked your dad’s cock that night. He said it was the first time a guy had ever sucked him and that he couldn’t believe how much better it was.”

I didn’t remember hearing any of this, so I guessed that I must have been over at a friend’s house that night or had the TV loud. Jim continued.

“A few days later, your dad said that Greg had come over when your mom was out of town for something. They went at it, and your dad sucked his first dick that night and fucked his first man ass. He said he loved it. Hell, both of them loved it apparently since your dad kept of going over to Greg’s house when he could. Eventually, your mom found out about the extra trips, and I think that’s when the arguing started to really pick up since that’s when you started coming over more.”

“All of that does line up with a lot of things.”

“Of course it does kid. I’m not telling you all of this to hurt you, I’d never do that. I’m telling you only because I think you deserve the truth.”

“Yeah, I know. Sorry for making it sound like I was blaming you.”

“It’s no problem, Aaron. After your dad told me that your mom had found out about him and Greg, she started to go after any man she could find. He said that he was finding more and more used condoms in their room, and one time she had even left on in their bed for him to find.”

“So- has my dad, like… gone all the way with a guy, yet?”

“Meaning has he gotten fucked yet?” Jim asked. I halfheartedly nodded. “He didn’t tell me that, but from the way that he was talking, I had guessed that he had played around back there with a few toys at the very least. He seemed to be hiding just how kinky he really was when we were talking.” It felt weird, but I found the image of my dad shoving a dildo up his ass kinda hot. He wasn’t bad looking; he worked construction, and a few years ago some of his coworkers had gotten him into weightlifting. I wouldn’t say that he’s bulky, but he’s muscular for a man his age. He has gray hair and usually keeps a bit of light beard stubble that gives him a bit of a rugged look. I had never sexually thought of my father before, but then, knowing that he liked men, seemed to open a door I’d never thought could be opened. “That night, he asked if I wanted to go back to our place and have some fun, but it was right after I had been diagnosed. I told him that I was POZ and he seemed to be fine with it, but it would have felt like we were betraying you by sneaking around behind your back with your dad.” While it kind of would have been hot to hear that story, I was touched that Jim was thinking of me and at least taking me into consideration back then. “He did say that he was proud of you when you came out to both him and your mom. He said that he wasn’t sure how he’d ever tell you, himself.” That made me smile. I leaned over and kissed Jim on the cheek. And, as to not leave him out, leaned over and kissed Henry on the cheek, too.

I was glad that Jim had told me the truth, and I told them so. Honestly, though, I was tired as shit. I had lost count of all the loads I had taken, and given, in the last 24 hours. We all laid down in a tight ball of flesh with our arms and legs intertwining. As I drifted off to sleep, I felt Jim’s hand rest over the soft skin just above my cock. He didn’t say anything, but I could tell that he was hoping that their POZ seed had taken. And as I drifted off to sleep, so did I.

To be continued….

Edited by TexRanchKing

• 1 month later...

Damn! I nearly nutted to my own story! lol

I really need to get back to writing this one! Sorry for the wait, y'all. I can't promise that it'll be soon, but i'm back in the game for this story.

Part 9

That night I dreamed I was getting fucked. I was face down on my bed at home, and another man was on top of me, huffing and grunting as his cock slid in and out of my hole. I couldn’t tell who he was, but I didn’t care at that moment. I enjoyed being taken by any man. I would say that Jim and Henry had made a slut out me, but a part of me knew that that part of me had always been there just waiting to be released. The man pulled his cock out of my hole, and I heard the gruff voice say, “turn around, look into my eyes, boy!” Before I did turned around, I already knew who I’d see. It was my father, naked and dripping sweat and precum off a nice 9”, hard cock. I was in awe at his form, the perfect statue of a man in my eyes. “Do you want more of daddies cock?” He asked. I didn’t say anything, just nodded, not even considering saying “no.” He stuck his dick back inside me, and his mouth opened as the texture of my hole massaged his cock on entry. He bottomed out, his balls resting against the top of my ass as he looked into my eyes. I enjoyed the look of pleasure in his eyes. At that moment I didn’t care that it was my dad. “Your hole feels so good wrapped around my cock,” he began to pump his cock in and out of my hole, slowly, “the cock that made you.” He continued. “Do you like daddy’s cock, boy?”

“Yes,” I moaned.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, daddy.” He shoved his cock hard inside of me, and then I felt a change. When he had been fucking me before it was like watching a movie, but now it felt like someone had actually stuck their cock up my ass.

I woke up and, much like my dream, found my ass being entered by as I was face down. I jumped a little bit coming out of my dream which startled Jim, causing him to pull out.

“Shit! Sorry, sorry!” He said.

“Were you fucking me while I slept?” I wasn’t offended so much as amused, remembering that he had been sucking my cock when I was asleep the previous morning.

“Well, yeah. You woke me up because you were moaning in your sleep and your hardon was poking me in the ribs. I thought you were being playful so I asked if you wanted me to fuck you and you said, “Yes, daddy.”” I immediately understood what had happened and broke out laughing. Jim hushed me and nodded towards Henry, who was still somehow asleep. I nodded in understanding. “So, umm, were you dreaming about one of us?” He asked, probably already knowing the answer. I shook my head, no. “Your dad?” I nodded. “That’s kinda hot. But you want some advice?”

“Sure.”

“Talk to him first. About… well… everything. Oddly enough, you already know who you are, but he may still be discovering who he is. Let him into your life and let him know that whatever happens that you’ll be there for him and that the only thing you would ask from him is that he’s there for you. Understand?”

“Yeah, I understand.” I never thought about it that way, but Jim had a point. I’ve known I was gay for a while and I’ve been comfortable with that information. For my dad, it’s new and, probably, pretty frightening. I remember what it was like feeling alone even when I was surrounded by dozens of people because they didn’t know who the real me was. I was so afraid that they wouldn’t understand and leave me. But I do understand.

“Also, you do remember what else you would need to talk to him about, right?” He said with a sly smile on his face. He was talking about all the POZ loads I had been taking over the last day or so.

“Yeah, I remember,” I said, smiling back at him. “Speaking of which,” I said leadingly. I turned back onto my stomach and stuck my ass up, inviting him over.

“You tempting little slut.” He said as he made his way over to my exposed ass. I wiggled it in front of him before he grabbed onto my hips and lined his cock up with my hole. He pushed in and bottomed out in me in no time. His cock throbbed for a moment inside me as he lowered himself on top of me, forcing me fully to the ground. “Do you like me calling you slut, Aaron?” He growled into my ear. I loved being called by my name.

“Yes, Jim. I’m your slut.” He started to fuck my hole.

“You’re not just my slut, you’re Henry’s slut too. And if your dad wants your ass, are you going to be his slut?”

“Yes,” I moaned.

“What if he wants you to POZ him? Are you going to gift your father with our strain?” I hadn’t thought about that yet, but the idea caused my cock to painfully throb against the floor of the tent below me.

“Yes,” I moaned. He began to speed up his thrust. I was having a hard time staying silent enough to let Henry sleep. I was horny, but I knew he needed sleep too.

“Fuck,” he growled through gritted teeth, “I’m already going to cum in your tight ass, Aaron. I’m going to fill your slut ass with another dirty load!”

“Fill me! Fill me!” I moaned. He bottomed out into me with a slam as his cock began to pulse and ejaculate more of his HIV strain into my body. Just as all the times before, I welcomed the ritual of his gift. His seed coursing through my system, bonding us through the destruction of my being.

As his cock was still pulsing inside of me, he whispered into my ear, “That’s more POZ cum filling your hole, boy. You’re ours forever. The brotherhood has you now, and they’re damn lucky to have such an amazing slut on their side.” He kissed my temple. As he pulled his cock out of my cum-filled chute, it was as if he was pulling whatever strength had been keeping me away this whole time with him. As I rolled over, my eyes immediately began to close as sleep took me just as quickly as Jim had just taken me.

To be continued….

Edited by TexRanchKing