Goal in life

TommyDean4

I just thought I’d share my ultimate dream. I know we’re all sluts here but I have a hard time letting go of the hope of falling in love.  Sometimes I feel like me wanting take loads from many men will ruin my chances of being in love. So my ultimate dream would be to find a vers or vers bottom that I have a lot in common with that can travel with me and also wants to be a cum dump like me and we can whore each other’s holes out and when we’re both alone and full of cum we can flip fuck and eat each other’s  frothy holes and cuddle before going to sleep. 

• Like 1

Don't see it ruining your chances IMO, to me just increases the chances that that one guy will come along and have the same thoughts as yourself, just let it be known what you are looking and hoping for when chatting and having any conversations with other sluts and cum dumps.  For myself, I never had considered any kind of an LTR before, just enjoyed getting fucked and loaded and still do, but now as I'm much older, I began thinking and considering the possibilities of something more stable and regular. As a matter of fact, just had contact with one of my old tops of a couple or years ago that I had turned down and had lost contact with back a couple of nites ago.  We are meeting later this evening and going to talk things over and see where it goes. 

You are just way ahead of some of us here wishing the same thing, so don't give up, just put yourself and your dreams out there and it will happen sooner or later.

3 minutes ago, Homo60 said:

Don't see it ruining your chances IMO, to me just increases the chances that that one guy will come along and have the same thoughts as yourself, just let it be known what you are looking and hoping for when chatting and having any conversations with other sluts and cum dumps.  For myself, I never had considered any kind of an LTR before, just enjoyed getting fucked and loaded and still do, but now as I'm much older, I began thinking and considering the possibilities of something more stable and regular. As a matter of fact, just had contact with one of my old tops of a couple or years ago that I had turned down and had lost contact with back a couple of nites ago.  We are meeting later this evening and going to talk things over and see where it goes. 

You are just way ahead of some of us here wishing the same thing, so don't give up, just put yourself and your dreams out there and it will happen sooner or later.

Thanks man, good luck with your friend

26 minutes ago, TommyDean4 said:

I just thought I’d share my ultimate dream. I know we’re all sluts here but I have a hard time letting go of the hope of falling in love.  Sometimes I feel like me wanting take loads from many men will ruin my chances of being in love. So my ultimate dream would be to find a vers or vers bottom that I have a lot in common with that can travel with me and also wants to be a cum dump like me and we can whore each other’s holes out and when we’re both alone and full of cum we can flip fuck and eat each other’s  frothy holes and cuddle before going to sleep. 

Love and desires can sometimes go hand in hand, you just need to find the right partner, I know I have, my bf and I share a very intimate relationship and on the other side have our ‘kinky’ side that we love sharing with each other and my bf loves sharing me. 

Even after a day of fucking with friends or strangers I still look forward coming back home to my partner so we can share our adventures and have our intimate fun 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, TommyDean4 said:

Thanks man, good luck with your friend

Your welcome there.  It was actually me that kind of ran on my thing, I wasn't into anything at the time and he was getting a little demanding and I wasn't thinking about it at the time, but things do change.  Once again, good luck and as old Casey said, "keep reaching for the stars" !!