Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

Just looking to see if anyone wants to start a group or has an existing group in Phoenix Arizona. 

I'm a total bottom I would love to find a group to have fun with. 

Guest Azcumdump91
20 hours ago, cumdumpinmesa87 said:

I’m in. But I usually bottom too. Not saying I wouldn’t top, just haven’t in a long time.! Prefer 25 year otters when topping. Hit me up with details via text 3125729236

Add this kik and we can talk more and find tops and bottoms to use azcumdump91

On 1/10/2019 at 8:47 PM, Lockedfagg91 said:

Just looking to see if anyone wants to start a group or has an existing group in Phoenix Arizona. 

I'm a total bottom I would love to find a group to have fun with. 

There is a Facebook group that gets together almost every month.  They have some fun guys that attend.  Hit me up if interested and I can pass along some info. 

Guest Azcumdump91
20 hours ago, nethingtwice said:

There is a Facebook group that gets together almost every month.  They have some fun guys that attend.  Hit me up if interested and I can pass along some info. 

I don't have a facebook but share any info you can that would be great. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Azcumdump91
18 hours ago, Passionatetophx said:

Are there any groups or guys that ever meet on other than Saturday nights??  That is only time I cannot do anything but seems to be the ONLY day/time anything happens.. Passionate TOP here...

I would love to set something like that hope.i lost my ability to host, but I can help coordinate things I have some contacts. Also I would love to bottom. It's been too long 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 3:21 AM, nethingtwice said:

Any more info on this? Horny as hell and need to find like minded men.

Edited by PHXguyHI

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Azcumdump91
On 6/1/2019 at 10:59 AM, PHXguyHI said:

Any more info on this? Horny as hell and need to find like minded men.

No lol but I'm down to create something. Message me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2019 at 3:21 AM, nethingtwice said:

I'm interested.  Pm me when you have time and I'll let you know where to find me on fb.