Before work stop ‘n’ go.

Loveitraw

Ok.  So here’s the thing.  Recently I have been hornier than usual.  I mean really, really, REALLY fucking horny.  Wanking at all times during the day.  Idly playing with myself as I drift off to sleep and then always waking up with a steel bar between my legs.

The thing is I’m a bottom. Always have been. I get way more pleasure out of taking cock and making someone else cum.  Its just the way I am wired.  I also work really shitty hours so late night cruising and weekends are things that happen to other people.  This morning however I couldn’t take it any more.  I needed release so I got up extra early, like an hour and a half early. Got myself ready for work all suited and booted and got in the car.  I knew I was headed for the cruising ground before I even started the engine.  I had plenty of time before I needed to point myself in the direction of work.  So I drove in the dark down the empty roads and finally pulled into the car park.  Its a picnic area, wide open and frequented at nights by all sorts. As it was a spur of the moment decision I expected it to be really quiet but there were a few cars sitting there in the dark.  I pulled into a space, checked my phone and glanced at some of the other dark vehicles for tell-tale signs of activity.

After about 5 minutes another car pulled alongside mine and the driver got out walked straight over to my car and stood there rubbing his crotch right next to my window.  As I looked up I realised this was a guy I’d hooked up with here a few times before and I was suddenly much more interested.  I opened the door and we greeted each other and without any more said I had fished his nice hard cock out and started sucking him from my drivers seat.  I love public play but he’s always been a little more selective about what he does in the open.  

After asking to climb in to my car we started really making out.  Kissing, stroking, licking and slowly stripping each other like it was the end of the best date ever.  I soon had his nice 7” back in my mouth and was working up and down him as he ran his hands over my naked arse.  Spreading and teasing my hole as I sucked him harder he kept up saying how nice my hole felt and how he wanted to fuck me.  I kept groaning and nodding my head as he talked dirty to me hoping he’d take the hint and take control.  After a few minutes I decided to push thing forward because he was clearly enjoying the blowjob and didn’t seem to be fussed which end he buried his cock into me.  I needed more.  So I told him so.  I flat out told him I was crazy horny and I needed him to fuck me.  Like I said he isn’t in to public play so he got his clothes straightened out and told me to follow him down the road to a much quieter spot.  I agreed instantly because I knew once he started fucking me he would pound the living fuck out of me before he finished, certainly he had in the past.

Once we pulled off the road I quickly stripped for him so he knew I was his for the taking and I climbed out of my car and presented myself for his pleasure.  He called me a slut, which I agreed with, and he spat on his hand and rubbed it all over his cock before bending me over the bonnet of my car and pressing his cockhead to my ring.  

Fuck! Thats what I was needing.  He shoved in all the way and I opened up easily to take him.  He grabbed my hips and started bucking his hips against me. No sounds to start with but the slapping of his flesh on mine.  Pretty soon I was panting and moaning as he picked up the pace.  My fingers were clawing at the shiny surface of my car as he fucked me and I was pushing myself back to meet his eager dick.  I couldn’t help myself and I reached down and yanked my cock and within about three pulls I shot a hot torrent of my spunk all over my car radiator crying out in purest pleasure at my release.  I must have clenced my hole pretty tight as I came because there was a groan from behind me and after two or three hard thrusts I felt him press hard against me and collapse over me kissing my neck as his cock pulsed inside me.

After he had pulled out and tidied himself up we said out goodbyes and I set about straightening myself up for work wondering if i could make it there without soaking my trousers with the cum load currently swimming around inside my fuckhole.  Either way I had just had a fantastic fuck and it made my day at work so much better knowing I had a hot spunk deposit deep inside me for the day.

I need more early starts.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1