What a difference 45 minutes can make!

LoadMyHoleSF

Spent the holidays in Europe taking loads in Paris and Berlin. The best night was at a bar called Scheune in Berlin. There was a small dark room in the back. They used to have a basement but for some reason it’s closed and they only have the small room now. I was very disappointed at first because I had a good experience there on a prior trip when I had gotten gangbanged. 

When I went back in the dark room, there were only about four or five guys. Not much seemed to be happening. I left and the same guys were still there about five minutes later. This time there seemed to be a little more action happening. One guy had a very thick beer can sized dick typical of many Germans which he had out and was stroking. I started making out with him and  then he went down and sucked my dick for a while. I was actually worried he might be a bottom. But then I reciprocated and sucked his dick. He then turned me around and started fucking my ass. Even though I’ve gotten fucked by many guys for four days in a row, his girth made it slow going in the beginning. He needed to stretch open my hole wider and deeper than my previous fucks. He fucked me for a while and then I’m not sure if he passed me on to someone else or decided to take a break but when he pulled out another guy jumped on immediately. He then fucked me until he shot his load. Mr. Beer Can Cock jumped back on and did the same in my now squishy hole. He was followed by another 4-5  guys who all unloaded in me. With the exception of Mr. Beer Can, I have no idea what the rest of the guys looked like, but I was certainly happy to get their loads. 

45 minutes later when I came out, my friends that I was traveling with said I looked exhausted. After we left there, we went to another bar where I had a few more loads put in me. Quite a hot night!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 11

8 hours ago, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

Spent the holidays in Europe taking loads in Paris and Berlin. The best night was at a bar called Scheune in Berlin. There was a small dark room in the back. They used to have a basement but for some reason it’s closed and they only have the small room now. I was very disappointed at first because I had a good experience there on a prior trip when I had gotten gangbanged. 

When I went back in the dark room, there were only about four or five guys. Not much seemed to be happening. I left and the same guys were still there about five minutes later. This time there seemed to be a little more action happening. One guy had a very thick beer can sized dick typical of many Germans which he had out and was stroking. I started making out with him and  then he went down and sucked my dick for a while. I was actually worried he might be a bottom. But then I reciprocated and sucked his dick. He then turned me around and started fucking my ass. Even though I’ve gotten fucked by many guys for four days in a row, his girth made it slow going in the beginning. He needed to stretch open my hole wider and deeper than my previous fucks. He fucked me for a while and then I’m not sure if he passed me on to someone else or decided to take a break but when he pulled out another guy jumped on immediately. He then fucked me until he shot his load. Mr. Beer Can Cock jumped back on and did the same in my now squishy hole. He was followed by another 4-5  guys who all unloaded in me. With the exception of Mr. Beer Can, I have no idea what the rest of the guys looked like, but I was certainly happy to get their loads. 

45 minutes later when I came out, my friends that I was traveling with said I looked exhausted. After we left there, we went to another bar where I had a few more loads put in me. Quite a hot night!

My kinda pig - OINK!

• Like 1

Definitely agree! Not sure what’s going on with the dark rooms located in bar basements in Berlin. Last time I was there Tom’s basement was closed and Scheune’s was open. I was told the closure happened because they needed to have two exits for the basement. This time it was the complete opposite; Tom’s was back to being opened and Scheune’s was closed and Tom’s appeared to be the same as before!

• 2 months later...