Hyperspermia

NHCockSlut

I fooled around with a guy in a bookstore a while ago.  It was me, him and a really hot dude.  The guy started cumming and he didn’t stop.  We’re talking in excess of 20 shots of jizz, all over my face, beard and shirt.  I wasn’t even even fully comprehending what was happening until the other dude exclaimed “holy shit”.

And then the dude kept cumming for a good minute more.

When it was all said and done, he actually apologized and tried to explain it away as having not cum in four days.  This was waaaaaaay more than four days worth of jizz, but it matches the profile of hyperspermia guys I read online, who always seem embarsssed by the condition.

My shirt was soaked, and when it dried it was more like a month old cumrag.  Supposedly the condition affects some sizable minority of men, but this guy was definitely at the upper end of the spectrum.

Edited by MomentofReflection
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MomentofReflection said:

I fooled around with a guy in a bookstore a while ago.  It was me, him and a really hot dude.  The guy started cumming and he didn’t stop.  We’re talking in excess of 20 shots of jizz, all over my face, beard and shirt.  I wasn’t even even fully comprehending what was happening until the other dude exclaimed “holy shit”.

And then the dude kept cumming for a good minute more.

When it was all said and done, he actually apologized and tried to explain it away as having not cum in four days.  This was waaaaaaay more than four days worth of jizz, but it matches the profile of hyperspermia guys I read online, who always seem embarsssed by the condition.

My shirt was soaked, and when it dried it was more like a month old cumrag.  Supposedly the condition affects some sizable minority of men, but this guy was definitely at the upper end of the spectrum.

OMG That is amazing. God I'd kill to meet someone like that. I'd be in heaven!

I didn't know there was a name for it until reading this right now. I had an experience about 10 or 12 years ago that was like this. It was really really hot, but weird, too. 
I met a guy, I think it was on Craigslist. He was a str8 guy. Lived with his girlfriend. He was a mailman here in Vegas. He had told me he just wanted to get blown. He had a fairly large cock, but not overly huge. But, he said his girlfriend was lousy at sucking dick and that he loved getting blown.  So, I met him one afternoon at a seedy motel after he got off his mail route. I sucked and rimmed him. I asked him to fuck me, but he said he wasn't into fucking guys. Just wanted oral. So, I continued to suck him and edge him for about 45 minutes. Finally he said he just wanted to see what it felt like to have his cock in my ass. So I lubed up my ass with spit and knelt on the bed. He slid up in me and seemed to really love the feeling. He was soon really pounding my ass. It only took him 4 or 5 minutes of fucking, before he started to groan and throb in my ass. I could feel his cum begin to fill my ass. Finally, he pulled out of me and just continued to cum, and cum and cum. It seemed he continued to cum for well over one or two minutes. He was soaking the sheets and mattress with his cum. Some of his cum even hit the headboard. I tried to catch some of it in my mouth, but it was too much for me to even try to drink. He and I were both laughing. He's saying "Sorry, dude. This just happens". I've always just thought is was just one hell of a hot experience. About 2 hours later, I just couldn't hold it in my ass any longer. I thought I was going to soil myself before I could get to a toilet. But, I made it. I swear that about half a cup of cum came out of me. I still had cum cum out the next morning. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

Guest Cumlaut
On 1/14/2019 at 5:03 AM, travelingbi said:

I didn't know there was a name for it until reading this right now. I had an experience about 10 or 12 years ago that was like this. It was really really hot, but weird, too. 
I met a guy, I think it was on Craigslist. He was a str8 guy. Lived with his girlfriend. He was a mailman here in Vegas. He had told me he just wanted to get blown. He had a fairly large cock, but not overly huge. But, he said his girlfriend was lousy at sucking dick and that he loved getting blown.  So, I met him one afternoon at a seedy motel after he got off his mail route. I sucked and rimmed him. I asked him to fuck me, but he said he wasn't into fucking guys. Just wanted oral. So, I continued to suck him and edge him for about 45 minutes. Finally he said he just wanted to see what it felt like to have his cock in my ass. So I lubed up my ass with spit and knelt on the bed. He slid up in me and seemed to really love the feeling. He was soon really pounding my ass. It only took him 4 or 5 minutes of fucking, before he started to groan and throb in my ass. I could feel his cum begin to fill my ass. Finally, he pulled out of me and just continued to cum, and cum and cum. It seemed he continued to cum for well over one or two minutes. He was soaking the sheets and mattress with his cum. Some of his cum even hit the headboard. I tried to catch some of it in my mouth, but it was too much for me to even try to drink. He and I were both laughing. He's saying "Sorry, dude. This just happens". I've always just thought is was just one hell of a hot experience. About 2 hours later, I just couldn't hold it in my ass any longer. I thought I was going to soil myself before I could get to a toilet. But, I made it. I swear that about half a cup of cum came out of me. I still had cum cum out the next morning. 

His casual reaction is the funniest part. Some people now are such prissy self-loathing pussies (especially younger generation but it can be anybody) its possible that someone like that would have given you a pre-warning/pre-"apology" and spoiled the fun and surprise. the 2000s were so fucking hot I missed out on a lot being a recluse...

I’m hyperspermic myself, I have to say I’ve never been embarrassed of my condition ever since I started breeding. As a Cumdump myself I love feeling huge loads shot in me, what Cumdump doesn’t? Everyone I’ve ever bred has had that same holy shit reaction, the first time hehe, but it’s always followed by a that’s so fucking hot or lets go again 

7 hours ago, Cumslut943 said:

I’m hyperspermic myself, I have to say I’ve never been embarrassed of my condition ever since I started breeding. As a Cumdump myself I love feeling huge loads shot in me, what Cumdump doesn’t? Everyone I’ve ever bred has had that same holy shit reaction, the first time hehe, but it’s always followed by a that’s so fucking hot or lets go again 

I wish to feel someone like you breeding me or filling my mouth with a lot lot cum

I used to be like that. Now that I'm pushing 40, and my sex drive is way lower than it used to be, I find the loads are coming up fairly average. Sometimes there's a lot, other times it's just normal. I haven't figured out what causes it and why it fluctuates.

• Like 1