Hyperspermia

NHCockSlut

On 1/18/2019 at 5:51 AM, Cumslut943 said:

I’m hyperspermic myself, I have to say I’ve never been embarrassed of my condition ever since I started breeding. As a Cumdump myself I love feeling huge loads shot in me, what Cumdump doesn’t? Everyone I’ve ever bred has had that same holy shit reaction, the first time hehe, but it’s always followed by a that’s so fucking hot or lets go again 

I’m curious, do you just keep shooting wads for ages like in the videos out there, and if so are you orgasming the whole time? Or do you just orgasm at the start and have to twiddle your thumbs/read the paper until it stops? Very jealous if it’s the former

• Like 1

I wrote about this some years back, in a previous account incarnation on here (barejackbro or barejackbro2 i forget which) in the Your Last Load section I think, but I met one guy who must've had hyperspermia at a naked party in a London cruise bar in 2016. When he shot his load in me it went on continuously pumping for about a minute. It blew my mind, so many pump shots I could feel in my ass because he stopped fucking, and went absolutely still, with his cock deep inside me.

When I thought he'd finished I said wow, and started to move, but he stopped me, held me down, closed his eyes and said, hang on i;m not done yet. I felt then a couple more spurts hit inside me. All told he almost continuously came in me for about 90 seconds!

And afterwards he claimed that occasionally he could pump for up to 2 or 3 minutes. Based on my experience, I did believe him. It was a memorable fuck!

Edited by barejackbro3
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On the subject, seems like 'hyperspermia' is favored by evolution and thus big cummers are the CHAMPS in the breeding world!

So a while back I came across an interesting science article (date, publication, validity can not be 'authenticated' at this point, so sad) ... but I recall an interesting theory or 'finding' in it. It related mostly to straight sex, promiscuity and 'women getting knocked up'. The essence of the article was something like this: Women who have sex with mates (husbands) with a low sex-drive or who don't CUM much (into them) tend to get action on the side. Obviously they would pick tricks or 'lovers' who have what hubby has less of (cuckold fetish might have started here) So in the hypocrite, CHEATING straight world, she is most likely to go for a 'philandering buck' who fucks around. Said females shortly after 'obligatory, rare, possibly boring sex' get FIRED UP , their CHEAT INSTINCTS kick in. They will often follow up their early morning sex with trysts with MORE INTENSE FORBIDDEN SEX. Often it's a THE STUD THEY MISSED OUT ON!  A quickie with the yard-boy, the one-all-the girls-talked-about, any (big-dicked) possibly copious cummers (like 'popular' players do), are more likely to have the cum-gushing buck impregnate them as his huge loads and deep thrusts will out-compete the more 'dainty' male... in short, HIS GUSHING FLOW overwhelms the tiny semen deposit that came earlier! By volume a champ-buck may easily 'out-compete' the 'regular, rightful male' with his 10, 20 times higher DNA deposit!

Which had me visualize a tantalizing scenario: the once popular (in high-school) chick settled down with 'the nice guy' the PROVIDER. She made a pragmatic choice but she also had a crush on a certain guy with the visibly BIG COCK, (the girls swooned over him) but he was sleeping around and had a reputation that NO WOMAN could tame him! So she made a SAFE choice with some guy who was 'nice' to her but lacked the passion. Well, she wanted kids and he had a steady job, so there. But evolution fights back when 'logical choices' are made!  So she finally got laid again by her tame-cuming, hard-working, not-so-endowed hubby.  Of course she is always IN HEAT and cheats on him the first chance she gets. And chances are it's that popular buck known for his big cock and nuts who when he fucks her like an animal, cums like a bull and makes her toes curl. So after getting moderately stuffed by hubby she is STILL IN HEAT (like us gay guys are after the first trick) So she calls THE STUD over and gets deep-dicked and bred because she knows, 'hubby would never suspect the kid isn't his' (if preggers, wrongly ASS-umes she PROBABLY could be, would be or is already knocked up) BUT THE CHEATERS BUCK SHOT WINS!

Which brings us to GAY HYPOSPERMIC BREEDING! Possibly delivered via the biggest, fattest cock!!!! Preferably by a promiscuous, poz, cocky-arrogant fuck! It's my ultimate FETISH! Not in a 'chaser-sort-of-way' but as in the ULTIMATE in 'dangerous' fucking... he WOULD KNOCK YOU UP FOR SURE! For me it started with the FIRST GUY, a bouncer at a gay bar with a bulging crotch and a legendary big cock! I didn't become a HOSE-MONSTER, appreciate most cocks but the fat-dicked big cumers have me come back for seconds and thirds and they often ask me to be PRELOADED! I wonder why? Anyways,  I won't flinch and hold onto what the stud-cumer gives me like a thief who robbed the bank!

Edited by rawsatyr
missing sentence
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

I'm HOOKED on big cummers! Let me elaborate on the above... got all dizzy thinking of it again!

So, on the subject of GUYS WHO CUM BIG, or clinically referred to as 'hypospermic'.... the latter sounds kinda frightening like there is 'something wrong with that'. I rather think of the whole picture as something SUPER-EROTIC: a genuine stud guy, potentially with a big dick, but definitely huge balls! Inevitably he will have gushing loads like a champ-bull! On the evolutionary scale, his seed would out-compete and out-flush any male suitor's seed and DNA as he uses a damsel who barely got 'warmed up' with sex and seed by her less 'seed-productive' REGULAR male. The CHAMP's bigger cock and more abundant DNA would obviously gush passed the sloppy, puny seconds left behind by the less-blessed buck who CAME before. Net result: big-dicked copious cummers probably win out in a sexually-promiscuous 'competitive' environment!!!

I would trail and follow a stud-fucker guy like that, like a tacky whore! Actually, I already did once. Let me share ? I feel like I have shared this story before, but hell, some fucks are UNFORGETTABLE!!! (And who cares if I repeat myself. We are all here for THE THRILLS and I miss most of the fun entries on here until YEARS LATER!)

This guy who YEARS ago came over for a threeway: I had seen him before (in the clubs) but I was too much of a snob to do him as I was more of a top looking for pretty boys then. But hey, here he is, Danny is his name. I was ON the moment he pulled out his beautiful cock with standard FEATURES that are 'right-up-my-alley', my arse alley to be precise.... gorgeous, thick, cut, a big-knob lollipop cock with a flaring head! That 'saddle-shaped' knob that looks brutal and vulgar in the most erotic way; like it has rutted plenty of holes and genetics made this cock a champ power-tool for anal pleasure. Sure bitches would love it too, feeling that thing POP passed the clit. The thing is: the dude is basically a 'jerk', a pompous part-time actor who still fakes a quasi-straight role for whom I'm not sure of... in the past I would have passed him up.

But dude had that dream-cock and the 3rd guy in tryst wore a fitted ball-cap backwards (one of my fetishes) and LOVED to suck my cock. Danny, the 'jerk' meanwhile as this is going on slipped his cock in my hole with such slick moves that I IMMEDIATELY went into a ZONE. This at a time when me taking raw cock from a total stranger was HIGHLY UNUSUAL. But some dicks can PULL YOU IN!

While the dude with the ball-cap blew me and finally swallowed my nut, Danny's cock was buried deep inside me, going in all the way with my aspiring man-cunt EATING UP the sensation of that champ lollipop cock, flaring and pulsing... when we disengaged, the three of us I was dizzy, in a total trance. I never even realized Danny had cum but I guess the moment I nutted and my hole flinched, it triggered his copulation finale!!!

Later when the trick guys (Danny and the ballcap guy) were gone, I fingered myself as Danny gave no clue he nutted me stealthily. HOT!!!! And DAMN, the cum was just flooding out of me... CUM, CUM and more CUM, passed the second gate of heaven! If I was like a promiscuous trailer-chick who fell for the random trucker passing through, I'd be pregnant by him! KNOCKED UP, fertilized, DNA-tagged! Even if my trusty husband with less seed production had bred me that morning, the stud slam-dunked the game! The stud's seed would have raced passed the legitimate spouse and potentially fathered a bastard buck, another popular, big-dicked fornicator to one day gush his copious DNA into anxious holes, once he reached adulthood!

I have hovered around for Danny at a MAPCO before when I spotted him... hoping I can con him into another spawning! My man and I share our 'trophy bucks' when we hunt! Just who is hunting whom? Danny has apparently hit up my man on grindr at least once. Damn I would want to bathe my cock in his monster hypospermic load, after he dumps it into my man!

Edited by rawsatyr
  • Upvote 1

Sufferer of hyperspermia and yeah in the beginning I was deeply ashamed of it. I didn't think it was natural and it always created such a big mess everywhere that was a pain to clean up when I jerked off. The worst thing was that I used to be pretty religious and the horn would hit me like a truck out of nowhere and I would have to concentrate so hard to ignore my urges to cum. Plus, when I actually do cum I can reload immediately. My record is 6 loads back to back before I need to let my balls fill up again but man there was almost no let up from the urge to shoot. 

So my long-term ex bf saw sex as a quick means to an end and back then we only used condoms. Try using condoms when you can blow 20 shots, it literally overflows any rubber. So the relationship would be me fucking him until he cums then I either pretend to nut or I have to run to the bathroom and squeeze a few rounds out as he sleeps. Either way I was always made to believe being hypersexual with hyperspermia was bad and wrong. 

Fast forward to my first breeding. Fucking hell. Revelation. Cum belongs in a hole and real pigs will gladly take it all. Never going back now.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

Sufferer of hyperspermia and yeah in the beginning I was deeply ashamed of it. I didn't think it was natural and it always created such a big mess everywhere that was a pain to clean up when I jerked off. The worst thing was that I used to be pretty religious and the horn would hit me like a truck out of nowhere and I would have to concentrate so hard to ignore my urges to cum. Plus, when I actually do cum I can reload immediately. My record is 6 loads back to back before I need to let my balls fill up again but man there was almost no let up from the urge to shoot. 

So my long-term ex bf saw sex as a quick means to an end and back then we only used condoms. Try using condoms when you can blow 20 shots, it literally overflows any rubber. So the relationship would be me fucking him until he cums then I either pretend to nut or I have to run to the bathroom and squeeze a few rounds out as he sleeps. Either way I was always made to believe being hypersexual with hyperspermia was bad and wrong. 

Fast forward to my first breeding. Fucking hell. Revelation. Cum belongs in a hole and real pigs will gladly take it all. Never going back now.

I will love to take your cum every day, if not multiple times a day

I would love to experience this and find someone who has this condition.  I would never say no to him.  If he was a sweet person even better I would always tell him how amazing he is and never to be ashamed about his ability to load a hole up.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, CagedBBoy said:

Haha yeah that brings back memories! It would be leaking out of the condom mid cum and I would always have to pull out for fear of getting cum everywhere. I always had towels on standby and can still hear my exes voice "be careful it doesn't get in me or on the bed" *rolls eyes* that was such a pathetic life I had. 

I would be scared to cum because I knew it would be "an excessive" amount of cum. But like anything the more you deny it the greater the urge gets. But the cruel irony is as soon as I finished cunning I can already feel this primal urge to fuck again. My cock will stay rock hard if it can sense a hole nearby.  

Actually everything's gotten worse since I became POZ I shoot harder and can do even more rounds before feeling tired. My secret was to embrace what I actually am: a hot hung dirty fucker. Once I given into all of my needs and listened to my cocks urges I feel much better. Now if I see a guy I like I have no guilt or hesitation in giving him what he needs. If I get horny I simply go hunt for a hole to cum in asap. No shame in being a dirty fucker.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

Haha yeah that brings back memories! It would be leaking out of the condom mid cum and I would always have to pull out for fear of getting cum everywhere. I always had towels on standby and can still hear my exes voice "be careful it doesn't get in me or on the bed" *rolls eyes* that was such a pathetic life I had. 

I would be scared to cum because I knew it would be "an excessive" amount of cum. But like anything the more you deny it the greater the urge gets. But the cruel irony is as soon as I finished cunning I can already feel this primal urge to fuck again. My cock will stay rock hard if it can sense a hole nearby.  

Actually everything's gotten worse since I became POZ I shoot harder and can do even more rounds before feeling tired. My secret was to embrace what I actually am: a hot hung dirty fucker. Once I given into all of my needs and listened to my cocks urges I feel much better. Now if I see a guy I like I have no guilt or hesitation in giving him what he needs. If I get horny I simply go hunt for a hole to cum in asap. No shame in being a dirty fucker.

Damn! Where can I find a guy like you?!?!

The volume of cum from guys with hyperspermia is super hot.  Considering I like to think of tons of super potent sperm being in cum though (to get me pregnant), hyperspermia would not be good for that.  Typically, guys with hyperspermia have less sperm or much less motility, so they are not as fertile.