Breeding slut vs. Life of Love

408curious

There is a lid for every pot.

Personally, I don't do well in relationships. But there's not one thing that would keep me away from a relationship if it happens. I also think the dynamic between two connected people is very private and is likely to not be understood by others.

Maybe you'll find love monogamously or maybe your partner will be the biggest fan of your bareback, slutty desires. Maybe you're fulfilled as a single person. It's really nobodies business.

Bottom line is that you are deserving of your dreams and goals, and don't let anyone tell you different. Be authentic and lead with kindness. 

Edited by Cumslut85
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I lived with my love of my life for almost 17 years. During this time I felt the claim to be slut and cumdump but I wasn’t really. Some adventures happened of course. Especially because of the fact that my love wasn’t interested in sex. Right before he left me, when I felt the end is coming, and especially after the break up I became a really cumdump slut. Since I am taking PreP I am really a bitch. 

At this moment I am still in love with my ex, but it will be away. For a while I want to enjoy the single life but hope later I find my love again. But I also hope he will have big appetite, be up to cruise, go to sauna and sexclub, take part sexparties together, etc. 

I’m always envious of you who write about exciting adventures together with your boyfriend or husband. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

Hard to find a top that is comfortable with himself to allow his bf to fuck around. Been in relationship on both sides top and bottom. It depends on the bottom slut... can he still be loving to the bf? 

What’s the motivation of a breeding slut? And there are many I think. 

1) unfulfilled desires 

2) the Chase and Challenge 

3) it’s the quantity not the quality 

4) been there done that, variety is the spice of life and not satisfied with the same top

5) hunting for Moby Dick, the next big one

6) Goldilocks Syndrome : gotta find the perfect one, not too small and not too big 

so many reasons and motivations for being a slut... we can have multiple reasons 

I've always like sex and I know that intimidates and scares most people away. I'm not holding out for "love" but I would definitely welcome it if and when it comes. As I get older I realize I would best be suited with another slut. we could have an open relationship and they can have their fun with others but we would have our special time together. That would be my ideal situation.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On 1/11/2019 at 10:02 PM, 408curious said:

Are you a breeding slut because you (perceive) will never find love?

OR

Do you think you'll never find love because you are a breeding slut? 

OR

Do you think you'll find love in spite of being a breeding slut?

OR ...

Other permeatations of this question?  ... Are but have found love...   Have love but became a slut along with.... etc.?

I am a breeding slut because I love sperm so much

• Piggy 1

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:33 PM, Hunter22 said:

I’m in a loving relationship with a great partner that we share the need and desire to breed, my partner loves watching me getting gang fucked in parties he organized or dark rooms but also sends me during the day to get loads by my own for him so he can suck my cum filled hole

Exactly what my ex used to do with me. He loved fucking me when I was loaded up and often during the week he would text me if he was working back and tell me to go and get a coup0le of loads in me from my regulars or I would go the best and get two or three anon loads pumped into me. Most weekends he would organise a succession of tops to come anf fuck me and he loved watching me take cock after cock as much as I loved taking them. It also worked the other way and I too loved watching him fuck other bottoms and helped a lot in that process.

I think I’ll find love inspite of me being a breeding slut. Whoever wants to love me for who I am, has to understand that I will still fuck around. My hole can not be tied down to one cock. I am meant to share my fuck hole with other fuckers. They must accept that I will take all loads no matter what. If they can accept me as the cum chasing, poz pig that I am, then we will be a match. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/11/2019 at 7:02 PM, 408curious said:

Are you a breeding slut because you (perceive) will never find love?

OR

Do you think you'll never find love because you are a breeding slut? 

OR

Do you think you'll find love in spite of being a breeding slut?

OR ...

Other permeatations of this question?  ... Are but have found love...   Have love but became a slut along with.... etc.?

my permutation would pivot on the thought that i believe many of our notions of love come from heteronormative culture.   i think that's changing, but i think we all have internalized cultural notions of love that may not nurture our nature.  i see gay guys who have coupled in open relationships, and that makes sense to me. It just doesn't seem reasonable to me that one person can be ones 'everything.'

i think a lot of couples split because they unreasonably expect their partner to be someone they are not.  It's a popular notion to equate 'love' with compromise. i think love is the opposite, that it accepts a person for who they are, not: "hey, i compromised and did this for you, if you 'love' me you would do ___________ for me. i think that is quid pro quo, not love. 

To me, the relationships that have the best chance of being 'good' are those where there is chemistry. I.e., (way over simplification) Top with bottom.  Or maybe something that isn't sex, just other good chemistry where each compliments the other. 

Having said that, i fell head over heels for a Dom guy once, and a lot of it seemed pretty magical, so what do i know? lol

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm very lucky. I have a wonderful man who loves me unconditionally. Which I'm sure isn't that easy at times. But I'm still allowed to play with any and all the cocks and asses I want. Sometimes taking off for a few days, getting a motel room and just taking as much dick as I can find.  Although I have to say I'm not a big believer in love.

• Like 1

Personally, I love being a cumslut and I'm not looking for love. Just as many Cocks and loads as I can get. I don't see the love thing ever happening and I am totally fine with that!

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:54 AM, find91 said:

I've always like sex and I know that intimidates and scares most people away.

Why do you say that liking sex intimidates and scares people? Just curious. I would think saying "I don't like sex" or "Sex - I can take it or leave it" would be the greater buzzkill.

I love sex, and I don't try to conceal the fact. I just wish more people asked me about it... ?

Edited by ErosWired

Honestly, I'd like to be someone's slut. For some reason, apart from me being poz, I don't see myself not wanting dick, and at the same time I want someone to go home to. I don't want to hurt my bf/gf if I am in a relationship or if I am married, I don't know yet about not being fucked. 

• Upvote 1