Breeding slut vs. Life of Love

408curious

I did have a partner for 13 years who allowed me to be the best slut I could be and encouraged it - he loved watching me get fucked, gangbanged and would organise tops to fuck me and keep me satisfied. He was a rare diamond.  Since then I have had hundreds of men and many of them breed me regularly or whenever they want - but it has become clear to me that tops who want a slut as their partner are few and far between. I can't help how I am and my insatiable appetite for cock and seed and if I don't get bred for two days I am howling for it. The upside is I do manage to get fucked 20 times most weeks and that suits me fine.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, ErosWired said:

Why do you say that liking sex intimidates and scares people? Just curious. I would think saying "I don't like sex" or "Sex - I can take it or leave it" would be the greater buzzkill.

I love sex, and I don't try to conceal the fact. I just wish more people asked me about it... ?

From my experience being a Bi guy that likes sex most want to fuck but as soon as you hint you want more they automatically rule it out. I've gotten both girls and guys tell me how they would love to have sex but I'm not dating material and we were regular fuck buddies LOL. From our discussions they fell I have "too many option" and they couldn't handle that I wanted sex practically everyday. I don't think an hour a day is too much to ask ( joking not joking LOL) I find most people have a hard problem separating romantic feeling from sex. They automatically feel that they must fulfill their partner sexually completely and when they can't they become insecure and the relationship usually dies. Sorry to be a buzz kill about it but it's just my experience with relationships

I'm a slut because I love cock and taking loads . No loads refused however would love to have someone in my life . If they want me use by others great.  However being the submissive faggot I am it's all about your pleasure SIR.  The older I get I now know its nice to wake up with someone in your bed.

• 2 weeks later...

My man’s a slut and so am I.  It took about 3 years of monogamy before we had the foundation to go back to our slutty selves. 

Now, to me, true love is eating my man’s load out of a well bred asshole.  It is the most intimate thing I can do to show my devotion to him.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/13/2019 at 12:55 AM, punaman said:

I found my life partner and husband on Grindr.  Never thought it would happen but I've never been in love like this before and he fucks me so often I don't need to be a slut anymore.  For now it's nice to be monogamous and only have one dick cumming in my ass. who knows in the future if I'll take more cock. Don't give up, love can and will find you if you let it.

I met my daddy on Adam 4 Adam. I was a curious straight 18 yr old and he made me be his complete bottom.    Ite been 16 yrs now.  I love him so much 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Have the best of both worlds. Have a great partner of 14 yrs that allows me to be the nasty SLUT I am. Plus he's extremely vanilla and an just extreme. Pretty much  NO limits. We met at a sexy orgy kind of knew what he was getting when we got involved. He really is an awesome man, loves my completely unconditionally. Something no one else has ever done in my life.  I'm careful and not throw it his face - only play at home when he's gone to bed, daytime play usually ends up in a park or wooded area. Sex orgy - I always spend an overnight, as long as he knows where I am. The only thing I ever get in trouble for is if I come with bruises on my body from some rough play. He doesn't quite understand consensual rough play.

I love being in love with my husband.  We've been monogamous for 4 years,then he told me I could blow his friend so I did. I loved it. Went to get a massage last weekend and I blew another of his friends. I love being a cocksucker, which is what I'm meant to be, and still love my husband and he's the only one who will fuck me, but I can suck all dicks I want. 

• 2 months later...

Thing for me is, I view love in a vastly different way than I view sex. The older I get, the more perverted slutty and piggy I get, and I want the companionship and lovenof friends. I asomwant the passion and fun i get from men i maynor may not be bonded , but not committed to. 

Imalsomhave a realmcucholdimg fetish on all sides. Mymdickmis just as hard if I'm am an anon / random bull. The guy being "cheated" on or the cheater.   

Inlookmback on whomImwas when Inwas younger and how unwanted monogamy, and how broken inwas when Inwas cheated on... I realize now unhappy the loss od freedom in relationships made me. Now, insane that laoyaty for friends... if any of the above makes sense.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:33 PM, Hunter22 said:

I’m in a loving relationship with a great partner that we share the need and desire to breed, my partner loves watching me getting gang fucked in parties he organized or dark rooms but also sends me during the day to get loads by my own for him so he can suck my cum filled hole

My ex used to do that too as he loved me to go to th backroom and get four or five loads pumped into me then go home and he would fuck me riding what he called 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 7:02 PM, 408curious said:

Are you a breeding slut because you (perceive) will never find love?

OR

Do you think you'll never find love because you are a breeding slut? 

OR

Do you think you'll find love in spite of being a breeding slut?

OR ...

Other permeatations of this question?  ... Are but have found love...   Have love but became a slut along with.... etc.?

i'm answering again, my original answer went off on a tangent, idk, just not satisfied by it. Also, i went in search of this question, or one similar, because of my continuous failure to find "love." (read: "a ltr connection with someone special, that doesn't necessarily translate into monogamy for me, but i don't rule it out). 

i think i come closest to being a breeding slut because i haven't found love. But, i'm not sure, i might qualify as breeding slut even if i did find love? i can't count the number of times i've thought i found love, only to have the guy flake on me. i think a lot of that sort of thing happens online, that it's just so easy to flake with online meets.  i've had guys profess love and that they couldn't believe the connection, etc., etc., only to have them suddenly change their mind.  i'm a huge optimist, i never seem to give up, but i've noticed myself becoming frayed at the edges.

i know i fuck around because that's all i have and it's better than nothing. For me, it's about the desire i have for a guy and His desire for me.  my own particular sub/bottom nature feeds off of my Top/Dom, it's sort of a reflection of Him. It's mental and emotional for me and it runs deep. A frustration i have with simple slutty breeding is it's near impossible to make those kinds of deep connections in a hook up. 

• Like 2