When did you bottom for the first time?

Bottoming for the first time  

291 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when you bottomed for the first time?

• <18
    • 18-20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • >50

Guest pnwboy

I was 9 years old when my dad first opened me up. He was gentle and took it slow, kissed me and told me he loved me. It was amazing and even though it hurt, it was the greatest feeling in the world.

I was 17 and went to the local QUEER/nude beach to find my 1st man.  Told him I wanted to suck cock/get sucked, get fucked/fuck ass.  We did it all and it led to a 3 month fling.  He taught me the joys of versatility, among other things.

Guest takingdeepanal

2009 - I was told to give up my cherry by a dominatrix. Went to the sauna the next day, where a German guy spotted me. He took me back to his hotel room, made me huff amyl, pushed me on my back, and forced his raw cock up my ass. Fucked me for 25 minutes before I could feel him shoot. Made me clean off his cock, then came another 2 times before we called it quits.

Guest ukcumpig

On a cruise ship at 14.  The Cabin Steward first lured me into his galley.  We kissed, He asked if it was my first time, I said yes, so he initiated me into being a bottom. He was a multi cummer. The first time I sucked his cock to completion.  I was in a cabin on my own next to my parents...they thought I'd be safe.  Discretion was called for, but over the 14 day cruise I became a total slut.  I was given free reign to do as I wished by my parents, little did they know that this entailed being a whore for the cabin steward and his gay mates.  A few days after he first fucked me he had me face down ass up in my cabin, after he fucked me he left the cabin saying that he had some friends who wanted to meet me and I was to stay as I was.  The cabin was in darkness, so when the door opened each time I knew someone had come in, at first I thought it was the steward coming back for more...it wasn't. I remember so well that I took three guys one after another that time.  For the next ten days or so it happened each day, either in my cabin or me being on my hands and knees in his galley.  The night before the end there was a party for the adults; I had my own party with in the cabin stewards accommodation. As we were getting ready to disembark he put a note in my hand which thanked me for being his slut, told me that he'd pimped me out and that I'd been fucked my 23 different crew members.  I grew up on that cruise and that's' why I'm a faggot cumwhore now!!

Shortly after I turned 11, my mouth was devirginized.   After a few weeks, my Boycunt was deflowered.  An older brother came home dunk and horny, as his girlfriend would not put out. so he came to my bedroom and brought me to his room.

Amazingly, I was not into it at all, but after a few tymes, I loved it, and even was upset when he did not come home drunk and drag me to his bed.  Strange how one at first hates it, and then begins to like it and then just insanely craves it!

• Like 1

Guest Skooky

I was very late, 38. before I lost my anal virginity. I was straight as could be, but just got curious after having my own ass played with. How would it feel getting fucked in my ass, like I had fucked so many women's asses before. I had only intended to suck his cock, but when he said he wanted to fuck my ass, I was so submissive, I offered it to him. When his cock was sliding in and out of my tight hole, I had a revelation, I wasn't straight, as I had always identified. It was my first step into my new self. 

WIN_20200309_19_07_48_Pro.jpg

• 8 months later...

First load at 12. I loved older men, 30 to 50 years old, and now like same age man. I was younger when i receive coock from my age boys, but they didnt give load, because their balls didnt produce sperm. After first experience with one 47 yo man, i alwaus had sex with older gays. Now also tray for sex man from 30 to 50 yr, but older is also welcam.