Turned on by own body odour?

paintedgrey

On 8/31/2019 at 9:57 PM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

I used to always be a clean freak and shower and use Axe and aftershave because 'cleanliness is next to godliness' I would freak out if I didn't smell fresh all the time. Now I don't give a fuck. Actually realise that my scent and musk is an aphrodisiac to cock hungry pigs and awakens their need to be rough fucked. I love fucking a guy and if he tries to get me to stop because I am being too rough or haven't used enough lube for my meaty cock etc I just force him to sniff eat out my hairy unwashed pits. My smell acts like nature's poppers and if I am jerking off I sometimes sniff my pits etc to help get me going.

Axe is a total turn off for me. Give me the natural, smelly pits and I'm in Heaven. Axe is Hell, and those that use it overdo it.

1 hour ago, punaman said:

Axe is a total turn off for me. Give me the natural, smelly pits and I'm in Heaven. Axe is Hell, and those that use it overdo it.

In my defence I was a clueless college jock who hung out with the straight jocks and Axe was the go to product to use after the gym. Hell A&F Fierce was considered high class back then, what can I say I used to blend in with the popular straight guys back in the neg days.

On 9/1/2019 at 9:57 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

I used to always be a clean freak and shower and use Axe and aftershave because 'cleanliness is next to godliness' I would freak out if I didn't smell fresh all the time. Now I don't give a fuck. Actually realise that my scent and musk is an aphrodisiac to cock hungry pigs and awakens their need to be rough fucked. I love fucking a guy and if he tries to get me to stop because I am being too rough or haven't used enough lube for my meaty cock etc I just force him to sniff eat out my hairy unwashed pits. My smell acts like nature's poppers and if I am jerking off I sometimes sniff my pits etc to help get me going.

That is perfection. Sweaty cock balls and pits are the best aphrodisiac going x

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021

I am as well, yet I feel it's a fine- line between the body order that smells good, to what I think stinks. If I go running, or to the gym, then don't shower that day,  it's a nice musky smell, yet that evening, I have to shower, it's that sweet spot, shortly after a workout.

I love a male's natural scent. I shower with soap and water everyday but I do not wear deodorant so my natural scent is not masked. I love my own masculine scent and that of other males, especially after a good sweaty workout in the gym or the sex club. Yes, there is a point where it moves from sensual and arousing to disgusting and overbearing when you get rank from not showering for days at a time, but up until that point, I love it.

• 1 year later...
Guest beardedbastard

Dated a guy for a few months. During those months he never had a body scent. Couldn’t handle it. 

I love the smell of a man. Started when I first developed my own man stink. Since then I’ve been hooked. Love the smell of my pits and the smell of my crotch. And I prefer for my dudes to smell as well. Guys who wear colognes or deodorants i usually won’t play with. I’ve not gone on dates if when we meet I smell cologne. As a policy i do tell them I’m not into that. If they still wear i don’t even apologize. I just won’t participate.