Turned on by own body odour?

paintedgrey

Love the stink of my own pits, but rank hairy pits of a hit guy drives me wild. Used to meet up with a guy who wouldn’t shower for several days before meeting up and would have an intense gym work out on the day and I just devoured his pits. Definitely as good as poppers for giving me a high. Love getting the scent of a guy as he passes by. Washed and smelling of deodorant just doesn’t do it for me.

• Like 1

I don’t wear deodorant. If I’m working outdoors pretty intensely I like the way my pits smell. I shower daily so it’s not a rank unwashed smell, just sweat. It does turn me on because it makes me think of a sweaty pig session. I mostly bottom but I’ve had both tops and other bottoms spend quality time in my pits and on my wired nipples. 

Also love the smell of cum and ass juice that I smell on myself after one of those piggy sessions!

• Like 1

I love body odor. I hate overpowering scents of any kind. I'm very sensitive to smell and am allergic to a fucking shit-ton of products. So anyone who uses aftershave, cologne, or really fragrant laundry detergent/softener is an immediate pass from me.

I love my pits and I love to worship another man's pits.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A few days ago i would shower twice a day and always deodorant. Cleanliness is next to godliness and helps keep me focused and motivated.  Slipped up over weekend and back on T G n coke. Fucked over 10 guys since and am now sat in bed with my pipe and cock on hand.  I haven't showered in days and i fucking REEK but you know what,  deep down i actually love it.  I fucking miss it it's a deep manly animalistic stench it makes me gag and makes my cock leak pissy precum. This is how i am naturally supposed to smell like and it's raising from my body like evil.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

A few days ago i would shower twice a day and always deodorant. Cleanliness is next to godliness and helps keep me focused and motivated.  Slipped up over weekend and back on T G n coke. Fucked over 10 guys since and am now sat in bed with my pipe and cock on hand.  I haven't showered in days and i fucking REEK but you know what,  deep down i actually love it.  I fucking miss it it's a deep manly animalistic stench it makes me gag and makes my cock leak pissy precum. This is how i am naturally supposed to smell like and it's raising from my body like evil.  

Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself and ALL of your body.

Sounds like you're just one hot m*ther-f*cker.  😈

• 2 weeks later...