why cock-suckers say cum is bitter ?

Guest lima

Hi, guys. 

I had a thread  where I said how I tried cock-sucking. 

Yesterday I was with two guys and they spit roasted me and both of them came into my mouth as far as I wanted feel how to be cock-sucker and taste of cum. They both smoke and I supposed to feel bitter taste that make me want spit it. But no. I was swallowed two loads and they didn't have bad taste. 

Why ? They smoke and aren't vegans . I don't smoke but girls who had swallowed my cum said it was bitter and drink something to interrupt bad taste. Can it be my special ability of my tongue to have  loads in my mouth and   enjoying being cock-sucker with cum in my mouth ? 

47 minutes ago, lima said:

Hi, guys. 

Yesterday I was with two guys and they spit roasted me and both of them came into my mouth as far as I wanted feel how to be cock-sucker and taste of cum. They both smoke and I supposed to feel bitter taste that make me want spit it. But no. I was swallowed two loads and they didn't have bad taste. 

Why ? They smoke and aren't vegans . I don't smoke but girls who had swallowed my cum said it was bitter and drink something to interrupt bad taste. Can it be my special ability of my tongue to have  loads in my mouth and   enjoying being cock-sucker with cum in my mouth ? 

I have to guess that your attitude about swallowing cum changes your perception of how it tastes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lima said:

Hi, guys. 

I’m sure diet has a lot to do with the taste of cum. The only thing I’ve noticed consistently is alcohol makes it bitter. One boy was addicted to nose drops and I could taste that. 

Some is sweet like candy but I’ve never been around them long enough to figure out why. 

Diet really does play a major factor. If any of you have read Jenna Jameson's autobiography, you read of how she was told if guys ate pineapple regularly, their seed tasted really good. Well, I have tried it and trust me -you could eat cum by the bucket if every man did it! Delicious and not bitter!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Some cum tastes pretty bitter or even nasty. But much of it tastes great. I’ve even tasted loads that were absolutely delicious, which I would have liked to have tasted daily. 

Have to agree one’s attitude towards swallowing can make all the difference. If you like the feeling of a guy cumming in your mouth, you’re likely to savor the result of your service. If you don’t particularly enjoy the act of swallowing - as many women do not - you’re not going to like the taste, no matter how yummy the load may actually be. 

This reminds me of a joke…

Edited by warmthroat
Grammatical error.

I have swallowed a couple of thousand loads of cum. I never waste it and the only cum not swallowed is in my ass. The one regular cock that I swallow with a somewhat bitter flavor belongs to a longtime transsexual friend that thinks I am the best cocksuker she has. If she needs a sucker, I am hers. 

• Like 1

It's definitely to do with diet and lifestyle. Heavy smokers and drinkers are generally bitter and people who eat a lot of fruit tend to taste sweet. Spinach and asparagus are also pretty dire. Still, I drink it all!

• Upvote 1

All spunk tastes lovely. I can't get enough of the slimy feeling on my tongue. The taste is hard to describe but very yummy to me. I have never spit it out what a waste of man juice. I swallow every fucking sperm. Some like skull fucking others a long head bobbing suck off. Love the guys that wank off into my mouth so they see the spunk spurt into my open mouth. With them I stick my tongue out covered in the slimy spunk then one big gulp while looking up at them. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest Upstateguy518

Most cum I've got has been rather bland, Not much taste to it at all. Only had one load so far that I spit out because it was just too bitter. All depends on his diet and things of that nature.