why cock-suckers say cum is bitter ?

Guest lima

Guest Memphian
8 hours ago, FurFluent said:

In my experience smokers and guy who drink alcohol regularly always have bitter tasting cum.

I don't know about the drinking but before I turned into a cum dump bottom I was an avid cocksucker.  I got to where I wouldn't meet guys who smoke.  Not just the nasty tasting cum, but the smell all over the clothes and body.

I believe it has a lot to do with diet.  I haven't really paid much attention to the taste as I like some others tend to swallow all I can. It doesn't get so much in my mouth as I get the cock as deep as I can when I feel it start to swell right before they cum and then suck it right down my throat.  

Guest 24collegekid420

Not all cum is bitter. I suck dick and swallow every day. Sometimes up to 7 times a day but I have my regulars. Straight guys cum taste amazing not much of a flavor but just enough to enjoy it almost like oysters texture. Gay guys have a hit or miss cum taste. This one guy who I suck not as often has very bitter tasting cum and he is a big boy. Other gay guys have tasteless or very mild flavors to cum. When I swallow my own cum its always thick and smooth. I just love the taste of cum.

Guest Upstateguy518

I have rarely ever had a bad tasting load. The only time I can recall recently was from a heavy smoker, you could smell the smoke on him, and his cum was so bitter I spit it out. Now it's kind of a rule not to suck smokers.

Other than that, I have sucked men of all types and haven't had any issues. 

• 3 months later...

I've been fed many loads. Most of the loads I've been fed were bitter. Some loads were really bitter and I swallowed quickly to get the taste away. Other loads had that normal, bitter cum taste but weren't that bad. A few loads had no taste at all and some loads tasted good.

When I was visiting family in Colorado I met a muscular Man in his office. He closed the blinds and I sucked him off. He was really moaning while he shot his wad in my mouth and as I swallowed. But his load had no taste at all! 

Sucking off Men who are wearing suits in their offices is hot af.

I have to admit I have ate some cum that is on the bitter side. But it was still warm cum from a hard, pulsating cock. I am a picky cock sucker. I try to stay away from smokers. I have also had cum that is so good I want to savor it as long as I can and swish it around in my mouth and get all the flavor from it as possible. I have a couple of married guys who are regulars that are that delicious and I suck them at least twice a week.

idk what makes some guys cum bitter doesn't seem to be smoking

i swallowed loads from same guy sometimes they had a bitter aftertaste sometimes not

maybe it's about drinking enough water or something

anyway bitter or not i swallow

I haven't had but a few bitter loads.  I think diet has the most to do with it.  I normally try to keep a cock in as deep as I can to swallow the load past my taste buds anyway.  Of course I have had a few heavy loads choke me a little but I have survived.

17 minutes ago, RandyCubby said:

I fucking love cum. Period. (Except for this one weird guy whose cum turned into a weird little rubbery ball... Has anyone ever seen that?)

that's weird

but no never seen it or heard of it

protein issues?