Travelling for raw sex and introduction to Mpreg

Having had a very very busy time over Christmas and New Year, it had completely reduced my chances of getting any dick whatsoever. Naturally, my little butt has been very keen to get some action and I had really struggled to find local men who were up for bareback sex. Most guys seem to just want their dick sucking, which I still enjoy, who turns down a throat full of cum? But, a guy has needs and I was getting very impatient.

I delved into the world of Kik for the first time, as I'd heard a lot of negative comments about it being full of people who were only looking for phone fun and generally it could be a bit of a waste of time. I started using it and the first few days lived up to the negative feedback, guys asking for pics, phone sex and videos of me fingering myself. I'm not against that stuff as long as there is a legit meet at the end of it all.

A few people I chatted too were actually decent guys, but, none were too local. One guy in particular was an hour away by train, owned his own pub and was very much a real bareback only top. After we'd exchanged a few videos and chatted for a couple of days, I offered to travel to him on the Friday night and have a little fun. It meant getting there quite late after he had shut the pub, but having not had any sex for a few weeks, I was willing to agree to anything!

Before we met, he asked if he could call me, just for general chit chat which was actually quite nice and it made me feel as though he would be a genuine person with similar interests. We also discussed whether we were both clean or not, I openly admitted I hadn't been tested recently and I'd had sex with men who were unclear as to whether they had any STI's. He had no issue with this and told me that he hasn't been tested for nearly a year, I explained I had no problems with that risk and still wanted to meet.

I finished work on the Friday and got ready, before jumping the train and heading to his pub. I got the latest train possible and didn't get to the pub until close to 1am as I had to wait for all the other guys to leave the pub. I rang him to tell him I was outside and he let me in and then locked the door so nobody could interrupt us. Straight away he kissed me and I began rubbing his dick through his jeans, feeling him grow and begin to throb. I sat him down on one of the couches in his pub and dropped to my knees and unfastened his jeans, revealing his gorgeous, rock hard trimmed dick. I kissed it gently and began to massage his balls whilst I began to suck him slowly and deeply, listening to him moan and tell me that I was a good lad.

I stood up and stripped in front of him and pushed my arse into his face, feeling him spread my little butt and begin tonguing my little pink hole. I wanted to show him how appreciative I was, so I walked away to the bar, asking what drink he'd like, before I poured and served it to him as his personal little whore. He sat there enjoying a hard earned drink whilst I sucked his dick again and I began fingering myself and getting ready to take his dick inside me.

Once I'd given him a sloppy blowjob and his cock was dripping, I got on top and straddled him, guiding his dick to my twitching cum dump. As he slid inside me I sat my arse down on him as deep as possible and listened to him moan in pure ecstasy. I started riding him and kissed him passionately whilst he caressed my arse and forced me to take his dick as deep as I physically could.

As we picked up the pace and I began moaning more, he started to get very verbal in telling me how bad he wanted to cum inside my pussy and get me pregnant. I'd never really thought of that in any way, but it began to really turn me on so I just embraced it, asking him to put his babies in my tummy and give me everything that he had. He told me to get on the pool table and bend over and present my pussy to him so he could impregnate me, I did exactly as I was told and he began fucking me quite rough.

I threw my arse back onto his dick as hard as I could, begging for him to get me pregnant and I could tell by his movements he was getting very close to cumming and I started to moan louder. He leaned down to me and asked me 'Do you want me to knock you up?'. I begged for him to impregnate me and put his babies in me, to which he answered with 'You'll get more than babies inside you, I'm going to knock you up properly' and I begged for his dirty load to get me pregnant. He moaned loudly and pushed in as deep as possible before unloading into my pussy and telling me that I was such a good boy for taking his cum inside my breeding hole.

Afterwards, we headed straight up to the flat above the pub and we began chatting. He asked me about how I'd feel if I caught something from him, I told him I was more than happy to have that happen and asked if he had passed stuff onto other men in the past. He told me he had done this a few times and quite honestly, I wanted to spend the weekend with him. We discussed his pregnancy fetish and I really got into it. I spent the evening there and let him impregnate me again and the next morning before leaving.

When on the train home, I started reading up on mpreg as it was new and I found myself enjoying our experience even more. I will hopefully be spending another night with him in a few weeks, taking even more of his potent cum! :)

1 hour ago, Read1 said:

If you were on this side of the pond, I'd provide your boyhole with some much-needed cum! OINK!

Aww I wish I was able to let you fill me up with that big load babes :)