Anon cock sucking

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

Just cerious is anyone else really turned on my this??? 

As a pure bottom I love eating cum, when I lived alone I would eat loads almost daily from CL. Almost as good as being bred, but i loved that I could find more cocks to sucks then in the ass. My neighbor loved to feed me his load while his girlfriend worked lol

I love too.. I used to have many cocks a week dropping load in my face and in my mouth. Often after I suck it out. I let some to use my ass, and sometimes, a guy would just arrive, turn me and put his cock inside me without much announcement or my resistance. All thanks to CL. Nowadays, I can't do much of it anymore. Much harder.

Guest Azcumdump91
11 minutes ago, Annapaulamass said:

I love too.. I used to have many cocks a week dropping load in my face and in my mouth. Often after I suck it out. I let some to use my ass, and sometimes, a guy would just arrive, turn me and put his cock inside me without much announcement or my resistance. All thanks to CL. Nowadays, I can't do much of it anymore. Much harder.

CL was amazing for this, grindr is ok but everyone is super flakey. CL dudes came over used you like a slut and left. It was awesome. 

Guest Memphian

I have had regulars in the past, but I prefer anon the vast majority of the time, usually at the adult theater.  Make me feel so much sluttier when a total stranger uses my mouth and preferably ass.

kinsg anonymous cocks through gloryholes and under bathroom stall walls really taught me what an indescriminate faggot whore i am and how my hunger for cock and thirst for cum meant it didn't matter who was giving it to me or what they looked like.all that matters to me is cock and cum.the next logical step was to let anyone and everyone fuck me and cum in my ass.next thing you know i was a bathhouse bareback gangbang cumdump taking loads from dozens of anonymous men a night. you could say that by putting on a blindfold and climbing on a fuckbench or in the public sling, my fuckhole became a gloryhole substitute. 

• Like 1

I miss the life used have, before I let some asshole who got himself Clean tell me there was a better life to had if I did the same. But forgot tell me how judgemental everyone was going to be. How they would look down their noses that I would stop and stick a Horny total Stranger's Cock in my mouth. That they didn't give a Shit, that I enjoyed it. The assholes have lost out on simple satisfaction that swallowing a warm, thick creamy Load of Cum can give a hungry cocksucker. That's one of the reasons why I sneak around behind everyone's back. Because the people I left behind, they never judged me, because they had their own tastes to satisfy.

• Upvote 1

Guest HornedBottom
On 1/13/2019 at 6:01 PM, Lockedfagg91 said:

CL was amazing for this, grindr is ok but everyone is super flakey. CL dudes came over used you like a slut and left. It was awesome. 

So true - I would suck cock after cock some days - nothing seems to match CL 

• 6 months later...

Almost all the cocks I sucked were anon hookups set up through Grindr. We'd meet, id worship his dick, get a facial or swallow, then leave. 

If a faggot tries to get to know his feeder like an equal then the fag won't get fed by that Man again.

• Like 1

Ive hit up a few arcades. Love going onto a booth,  striping down, and just wasiting on my knees at the glory hole.  I leave the booth for unlocked do anyone can come in.  But I love getting several nice dicks through the gh. The fact that I know I'll never see these guys faces is such a turn on. 

This is my favorite. I bought a canvas gloryhole that I can put up in the entry of my apartment. Basically the size of a video booth at one of the adult bookstores on the highway. I live in a relatively walkable and busy area (near a bunch of restaurants/bars), so I get quite a lot of anon cock cumming through my hole. :)

• Like 2

I am yet to try my first real anonymous cock sucking session. But the thought of me sucking few guys somewhere in the nature or in gloryhole setup turns me on a lot. Gotta try it. Best cocsucking session for me till now was 2 cocks in one evening.

• Like 1

anon sex is ny far biggest turn on ever for me!# when im in floor of vidio booths sucking dick and im in cum soaked nadty floor with it all over me  I realize just how nasty of a fag I am amd thats exactly wat men in there want!! I will stay in those booths for hours geting fucked and sucking have cum all over me traveling home and drippin out of me  smell like a whore and feel so nasty