What do you like straight guys to call you when you suck their cocks

On 1/13/2019 at 7:17 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

if you're a slutty submissive faggot like me who was born a cocksucker you  have probably sucked off a lot of straight guys.in high school i would suck off several straight men and boys pretty much daily and had a lot of regulars as well as horny married men just looking for an easy blowjob.plus of course the boys that knew i was a cocksucking faggot and would get me to blow them on the dL. i noticed straight guys mostly like to call me faggot, slut or cocksucker while i'm blowing them. my favourite is when they call me "whore" what do you like men to call you when youre down on your knees sucking their cock, or leaning over from the passenger seat of his car to deepthroat him?

Last time you sucked my cock I called you trash, pissed on your face and walked away

well obviously i love being called faggot and cocksucker and whore etc but the best is when you're down on your knees in front of a man deepthroating his big meaty cock and he calls me babygirl or bitch cause it means he knows i'm not a man.or even better when he calls me son and hes being literal cause hes my dad

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

well obviously i love being called faggot and cocksucker and whore etc but the best is when you're down on your knees in front of a man deepthroating his big meaty cock and he calls me babygirl or bitch cause it means he knows i'm not a man.or even better when he calls me son and hes being literal cause hes my dad

Anything as long they produce CUM - call me " Bitch ! "  looking , loving fem faggots that dress like a Slut !     :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have no preferences. A guy can call me or say whatever he wants. It’s not the words I respond to it’s the tone and essence of how he says it. The quality of it. By that I mean the undertone on pleasure and excitement. 

Yesarday, for example, a str8 guy was calling me a dirty cocksucking faggot and a whore. It wasn’t what he said but how he said it and how saying it made his cock harder and more sweet precum :). Of course I loved him grabbing my head and throat fucking me ad he said that I wish he was fucking my slut ass instead of my throat then going deep and busting his nut. 

Bitch, cunt, or pussy are my favourites.  It makes me think that the str8 guy i'm sucking is thinking about his gf.  Of the three cunt is probably my favourite of all of them because I have to believe that he doesn't call his gf cunt even if he wants to.  I like faggot/fucking faggot too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest kyoralguy4u

Many men I suck call me pussy mouth cause so many fuck my mouth and some call me Cock mouth as I have many mens cocks in my mouth all the time