What do you like straight guys to call you when you suck their cocks

I like it all, so long as they talk. Two things are my favorites:

When they just go all out with verbal abuse, call me faggot, whore, slut, queer, pussyboy, everything.

When they compare my cocksucking with their wives' cocksucking--or lack of cocksucking.

• Like 1

I love being called a Cock sucking faggot.... I believe some men think that is a degrading word but I find that word very empowering because I know what I am and want to thank you for recognizing it... of course I show my appreciation  by continuing to service til they blow their load ... 

i also love it when guys who use me dont speak to me at all. just use my mouth and throat to get themselves off. then walk away without saying a word or motion for me to get out of their car. i'm just a cumhole. also hot when guys fuck me without saying a word to me.its fun to be an object

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Upstateguy518
8 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

i also love it when guys who use me dont speak to me at all. just use my mouth and throat to get themselves off. then walk away without saying a word or motion for me to get out of their car. i'm just a cumhole. also hot when guys fuck me without saying a word to me.its fun to be an object

I've had that a few times too. They love every minute of it but the moment they cum, Its like hitting the off switch and they become straight again. Shame too, There's a few I'd love to service daily if I could.

• 1 month later...

I love them calling me cocksucker, faggot, bitch, slut, whore and similar names but I also like it when they call me baby or girl or babe.  I like it when they just moan or tell me how good it is.  But my favorite thing to hear is "oh God, I'm gonna cum....."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subsam1512

like so many others here, I love it when they say....  you dirty piggy cock whore; suck my cock bitch; you're just a cock sucking faggot;  my cock sucking bitch.