Random breeding

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

My first time being breed by a random guy was amazing and scary. 

I was 19 my first apartment all alone, I posted an ad on CL to find a guy to play with. My intent was to meet and talk getting coffee and then safe sex. That didn't happen at all lol. I got a lot of responses to me add everyone looking for random hookup and mostly anon. I got a message that had a very nice looking cock attached to a hariy bear body. He told me to stop being a bitch and to let me fuck me. I was resistant at first saying I needed to meet first. He talked me into inviting him over just to talk at my place. I should have known what would happen. I gave him my address and he was heading over. He was texting me saying how hot it would be if I was naked when I met him. He talked me into being in my underwear. Soon he said it be hot if was anon he promised me he was sane clean and normal. He told me to unlock my door wait in front of the apartment door on a towel naked. I was soo horny from the talk and jerking I agreed. 

He texted me saying he was in the parking lot I gave him the apartment number and he promised to use the condom I had next to me. I assumed the position, and soon he was coming in my apartment. He said good boy, and I heard his pants hit the ground the belt clunking of the floor. He pushed my head down completely and said no peeking boy. I was so nervous and excited. I heard the lube open he played with my hole a little, I heard the condom wrapper crinkle. he the pushed his large bear cock in my tight teen hole. He grunted with pleasure it hurt me. He grabbed me hips pushing deep. He slowly fucked me, it started feeling amazing. He pulled out, waited a few second then put it back in he did that several times. He then started fucking me rough, I really enjoyed it. He was moaning louder and louder and let a big grunt out as he pushed deep. He pulled out slowly he pushed me down and didn't say anything. He got dress quickly and left very fast. I felt wet I thought It was just lube. 

I was seeded good, a little cum dripped out of my ass on my leg but he came deep in me. The condom was never even opened. I was upset I texted him complaining he texted me back saying "you're welcome" . I was upset and scared but I was hooked. He came in my ass twice a week same set up for months after that. He literally made me thank him after he seeded my ass. Never saw his face. 

I used to get bred like this back when I was on Bareback City.  Of course, there was no nonsense about condoms by the time I was using that site.  But I took a number of loads in my entryway from men whose faces I never saw.  And even more from guys whose names I never got.  I sure miss that website, it was the best way to take anonymous loads on the web.  Not as good as a gloryhole in a good bookstore arcade, but damn good.

• Like 1

Guest Azcumdump91

Part 2

The top had been breeding my ass pussy for months multiple times a week at will. I loved it so much anytime he would text I would get ready. It became as easy as assume the position boy. He would nut deep smack my slutty ass and literally have me thank him. One night I got the text I was excited as it had been almost a full week with no breeding. It said he was moving away from work and tonight would be the last time. He said he was having drinks to celebrate the promotion with friends and then would come by to fuck my ass. I was sad I asked if he would give me an extra load or fuck me longer since it was the last time. He texted back telling me I would be taken care of. He said just be ready, he told me to be be on the bed head down tonight. 

1am rolled around and he said he was here and to unlock the door. I ran to the door tired unlocked it stripped and got in position. Moments later the door opened and I heard voices I was excited. 

He had gotten his friends to come too they were drunk and my hole was about to be wrecked. This night change me into an absolute whore. 

Guest Azcumdump91

Part 3

I heard the men coming near 3 different voices one familiar as my regualr and two others. My regular cock telling me I was a good slut for being ready. Him and the other egged on the 3rd to fuck me he was very reluctant. The regular bear top told me to make sure my eyes were closed then told me to lift my head, I did and a blindfold was placed on me. My head was pushed down. 

My bear top and the other man kept encouraging the other to fuck my ass. I was getting very excited. They told him see its just like a little girl, petite smooth and you don't have to worry about getting him pregnant it's way better to fuck a fags ass. I got even more excited thinking about taking straight dick.

Getting frustrated the bear, said here I will show you. He dropped his pants belt clunking and hopped on the bed, he didn't even hesitate to shove his big cock in my ass. Fucking me rough and good he smacked my ass telling me to take it. I moaned with pleasure and pushed my ass back arching my back. He spread my legs more and was fucking me balls deep. I was moaning like a bitch in heat. The other top was cheering in his deep voice. The bear pulled out and then told the straight man to fuck me. He had pulled his dick out the other two were pleased commenting about him having a nice cock. The bear told me to suck his cock to get it hard I got up on my knees and waited. Blindfolded I opened my eager mouth waiting a few moments passed and then a soft cock entered. I worked it over getting it hard it filled my mouth and grew a lot. Not has big as the bears but it tasted great, he pulled out and I felt him push me back. The other two cheered, he was turned on and taking charge. He instantly mounted me and put his cock in my ass. He pushed my arms up holding them down, he fucked me hard and fast. He was grunting a lot and telling me how good my ass felt. He came within a minuet or two deep. He collapsed on me. Pushing it deeper. He pulled out, and I got up. The bear told me good boy and mounted me. He fucked me good for about 10 minuets I think longer than usual. He told me my ass good with all that cum to lube it. He made me beg for his load. I did. Please please daddy, ahhhh fuck I'm coming he said. He came in my ass and continued to fuck it for a bit. He pulled out got dressed a few moments later I heard my apartment door shut. I was thinking about the 3RD guy I was bummed I wanted his load too but my ass was leaking and had gotten two loads so I was happy I reached to remove the blindfold and heard don't touch it boy in a deep voice. I was excited. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Azcumdump91

Final part

The deep voice said don't move, my little cock had gone soft but got rock hard with that instruction. He told me to close my eyes I did the blindgold came off for a moment, he pulled me close on my my knees off the bed I heard his pants unbuckle. He held my head still and told me to open my eyes. It was dark but all I could see was the biggest white cock I have ever seen thick long and powerful. He told me to close my eyes again I did the blindfold was put back on. He told me he wanted me to see the cock that would own my asshole. 

I was instructed to suck it and began without hesitation. I was way to big for my mouth. I tried to use my hand and he pushed it away. He began to force it more and more down my throat. I kept gagging and he laughed. After it became fully erect my jaw was hurting but I was eager to try and take it all. I kept trying, he then pushed my head down forcing it, Bingo the huge cock was in my throat it hurt but it stayed there. He said breath through your nose bitch and began pumping it. I was in pain tears soaked the blindfold. He pulled it out and bent me over the bed. Cum still In my ass from the other guys he wiped my as and stuck his hand in my mouth tasting the cum I got super horny again. Feeling him add lube I knew what was about to happen. 

He took my hand behind my back and held them, put his other arm around my waist and slowly pushed it in. He pulled out and I heard more lube going on his cock from the bottle opening. He pushed it back in and started fucking it hit my prostate and felt amazing. Pumping deep, I came from the fucking. Good bitch he said. He let my hands goo and started fucking me faster and faster. The pleasure was amazing nothing felt better in my life nothing had felt more right or amazing. His thick cock was pounding my hole, my cock was soft and bouncing my ass was in exctasy and I loved it. He started to grunt more and more the rhythm changed and he pushed it deeper as it would go. His cock shot cum in my ass deep. He left It in pushing it in and out for a few minutes still hard I could feel it

He pulled out and made me clean it off with my mouth. My cock got hard again. My ass was leaking and already sore. He told me he would text me when it was next time. And left 

• 7 months later...