Flakes, no shows

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

I am now more then two weeks trying intensively getting a meeting set up, here in Buenos Aires.
Lot's of guys looking for even my profile - no problem, and after maybe the first initial communication sometimes even exchange of WhatsApp number, everything goes dark.

Damn, I just want to fuck and get fucked, enjoy a hot steamy get together, but it seems these latinos are all talk and no action. Or they require ages of communication...

What the Fuck...!

Guest ff-whole

There should be a way that real bottoms, tops and verso's should be verified as the real deal... 

Yes I think that many of the guys are living in a fantasy world and probably haven't been near a real dick or hole for a mile in distance... The ones that write on this website that they want to be Pozzed are probably the most fakers... I don't want to be Pozzed and therefor use Prep but I want to be fucked, fisted and used. Why is it so fucking hard..?

Flakes and noshows make me crazy. I just had a breed & feed. 5 guys on BBRT asked for an invite to my sex party. Of those 5, only one showed up. I posted several times on Doublelist. Of the 8 guys from Doublelist that said they're coming, only 2 showed up. And 2 guys from Grindr that said they were "On their way", never showed up. In total of over 15 guys that said they would show up, only 5 guys showed. And 2 were guys I'd met previously. Lot's of game playing that I don't understand. 

• Upvote 1

This is one fag that will never be a no show.  If I get the chance to service a Top there is no way I would ever just not show.  Even though there are flakes out there, Top's as well as bottom's there are still  some of us that are who we say we are.  Me I'm just a cum addicted fag whore.

1 hour ago, Neverenoughcum said:

This is one fag that will never be a no show.  If I get the chance to service a Top there is no way I would ever just not show.  Even though there are flakes out there, Top's as well as bottom's there are still  some of us that are who we say we are.  Me I'm just a cum addicted fag whore.

Likewise - Tops are hard to find these days so if I get the opportunity to meet then I take it.  Never waste an opportunity! Moreover the problem seems to be tops to 'get a better offer' and no-show. 

Guest GoneFishing

I think since prep has come along bareback is less taboo. So there are. More choices.  Use to be a sub culture now like Loretta Lynne sung mommas got the pill.  I always host free rooms in LA and get low turn outs but in Texas i have good luck. 

Edited by GoneFishing

Guest GoneFishing

I also a three strike rule

you flake 3 times your invite won’t be accepted for 6 months and if you do come and don’t participate you won’t be asked back.   Works like a charm. 

Now I have guys writing to so they won’t make it for some bs reason but courtesy goes along way.  They end up hearing that the pig play was hot and don’t want to burn that bridge for later.   

Guest GoneFishing

More advise.  Just hit the baths. Cut out the middleman and in the time you’ve wasted on the apps you could have 6 loads in you or five haaha

1 hour ago, Chargedup said:

More advise.  Just hit the baths. Cut out the middleman and in the time you’ve wasted on the apps you could have 6 loads in you or five haaha

Speaking of...ask me about my night at the baths if you want.

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/18/2019 at 4:02 PM, travelingbi said:

Flakes and noshows make me crazy. I just had a breed & feed. 5 guys on BBRT asked for an invite to my sex party. Of those 5, only one showed up. I posted several times on Doublelist. Of the 8 guys from Doublelist that said they're coming, only 2 showed up. And 2 guys from Grindr that said they were "On their way", never showed up. In total of over 15 guys that said they would show up, only 5 guys showed. And 2 were guys I'd met previously. Lot's of game playing that I don't understand. 

That math Is correct.   Expect over half to flake.   

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:07 AM, Chargedup said:

I took that advise, and have never gone back to apps since. I keep my BBRT profile acitive only to direct guys I meet over to it from here, and I put my BBRT location in the town, where I go to the bathhouse.  I just say come and join me, if they show they show, if they don't they don't.