Split the Seam

PNWversPig

I recently tagged along with my partner on a business trip to Philadelphia and had quite a bit of extra time to lay around the hotel room to watch crappy movies, order room service, and cruise Grindr.  I got a message early in the morning from Phil, a bald, bearded, furry, lean guy.  Definitely my type, not so much for my partner, but he’s pretty good about going with the flow.  Phil and I exchanged the usual pleasantries and then the sexting began and the sharing of pictures.  He was versatile and always played safe.

My partner finished up with his meetings and we headed into the city to explore, eat, and drink.  Once back at the hotel, I let Phil know we were ready for him.  He arrived 20 minutes later looking quite sexy in tight jeans and cowboy boots. We shared a three-way kiss while shirts were unbuttoned and pants were pushed down to our ankles.  But like most versatile men, Phil wanted cock in his hole.

My partner and I rubbered up and took turns on his hole.  I would have loved to have been in there raw since his hole had the perfect amount of tightness, open but with friction.  I could have have fucked it for hours.  No, literally.  Since I was wrapped up, there’s no worry about cumming too fast.

Phil started to grab at my ass, spreading my cheeks.  He asked to fuck me.  I unrolled a condom on his dick, spread some lube on my hole and worked it in.  He had a 6-inch, normal-sized dick, so it was easy to sit down on it.  I rode him for a bit before he asked for my partner to get back in his hole.  So I pulled off for a second while my partner lifted Phil’s legs and slid in.  Since Phil was on his back with my partner’s cock in his ass, I went to sit on his cock again.  It was a tricky position, but we were desperate to make it work.  I reached back and moved Phil’s cock to the entrance of my hole.  The angle was a bit off so I had to force it a bit.  That’s when I heard a strange sound.

I don’t know if Phil or my partner heard it, but there was a muffled snapping sound.  I was 90% sure the condom had split open right at the top.  But maybe it didn’t.  Maybe the snap was just the weird angle and the sudden force of pushing into my hole.  Hmmmm.  Do I check?  Do I stop the action to replace the condom when I would have been happy to sit on his raw cock anyway?  Of course not.  Knowing the condom is most likely split, I ride Phil’s cock and squeeze my hole as tight as I can each time I sit on it.  My secret hope is that my hole is pushing the broken condom to the base of his cock so that there’s nothing but skin on skin.  It doesn’t take Phil long to announce he’s ready to blow his load.  And I completely understand.  The guy is getting pounded by my partner’s fat dick while I’m riding his now-raw cock.  I say, “Do it, man.”  He grunts and moans and unloads.  This sends me over the edge and I cum all over his furry chest.  My partner pulls out, removes the rubber, and adds his cum to Phil’s chest.

When I lift myself off Phil’s dick, I reach around and remove his condom.  The room is dark.  I can’t tell if it’s broken or full of cum.  I put it on the dresser with the other used ones.  Once Phil is gone, my partner and I turn on the TV and chill for an hour.  That’s when I feel it.  That feeling that I need to release some pressure from my hole, but, if I do, something is coming out with it.  That’s when I know.  I had been bred.  I went into the bathroom, pretending that I needed to pee, and fingered my hole.  It was wet, but not too wet.  I smelled my finger.  Cum.  Sweet, warm man-cum.  This pig was happy.

I slept with that load in there.  Only I would know.  Which, of course, made me completely horny again.  The next morning, the whole load came out.  All condoms should fail so wonderfully as this one had.

Edited by PNWversPig
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 10

9 hours ago, bimaine69 said:

Use a silicon-based lube with the latex condom, and it increases the chance of failing and getting that load.

I did that recently with one of my "regular tops". He insists on a condom. He's such a good fuck, that I allow him to use one. But, I sure do miss the feel of skin on skin. And miss having cum inside me. I used silicone lube and the condom broke. But he had no idea until he'd cum and was pulling out that he realized the condom had broken. He apologized and apologized over and over about the broken condom. It was hard for me to not laugh. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, travelingbi said:

I did that recently with one of my "regular tops". He insists on a condom. He's such a good fuck, that I allow him to use one. But, I sure do miss the feel of skin on skin. And miss having cum inside me. I used silicone lube and the condom broke. But he had no idea until he'd cum and was pulling out that he realized the condom had broken. He apologized and apologized over and over about the broken condom. It was hard for me to not laugh. 

I love when they apologize. It’s adorable.

• Haha 2

Getting fucked while fucking is the best feeling in the world for a vers guy -  I wonder if he also knew it was bare which triggered him even more! 

I had a "broken condom" scenario also a few months ago -  I went to the sex club and I had literally just walked in when this cute young guy wanted to take me to a private room - ugh, I like it out in the open areas, but he was cute so I went.....he had me totally hard and then produced a condom - ugh again!  If this had happened online I would have moved on to someone else, but here I was with this bubble butt cutie right in front of me and my cock totally hard, so I let him put it on me,  I used to flat out refuse to top with a condom because I'd honestly lose my hard on FAST, but thanks to trimix I can actually fuck with a condom now - just don't really WANT to :) So I slid in fairly easily (obviously not the first to fuck him) and within 30 seconds I had this suspicion the condom had already broken....it felt pretty damn good.  So I pulled out to "move around a bit", but I was really checking to see if it broke.  Sure enough the head was exposed and it was working it's way down the shaft.   I feel like we're in a "post-condom" era - especially in sex clubs and especially with young guys, so I was surprised he wanted it in the first place.  And then when it broke so fucking fast I couldn't help but think he doctored it.  I pulled out a couple more times just to see the thing working it's way down my shaft and then drive it back in.  I was so torn....I sort of thought the guy was kind of pervy and trying to reverse stealth me and wanted to play along and breed him BUT I had literally just got to the sex club 10 mins earlier and wanted to get fucked and fuck more guys before I came (get my money's worth lol).  I ended up fucking him for a few mins till I got a little too close and then pulled out and quickly pulled the broken condom off before he noticed and reminded him I just got there and didn't wanna cum yet, but I'd find him later.  In reality I'd prob give my load to a slut that openly wants it - thanks to trimix I did end up cumming twice - both into willing sloppy holes!!  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1