I got raped....and loved it!

Cumdumpbitch

So was it really rape if I loved it?

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I recently have been peeking on here without having an account but I need to share this story with y'all that happened to me 2 months ago. 

Excuse my grammar, English isn't my first language. 

Ok, so here we go...

I'm a 24 year old cumdump slut from Holland, I started having sex when I was 15 and had lots of it. I must have taken over 300+ cocks already. I've done alot of crazy hardcore things but something that has never happened to me before happened 2 months ago and I can't stop thinking about it. 

So I went out to a club on friday in Amsterdam with 2 friends, I knew that I would end up at some guy's place on my knees with his cock down my throat and my ass up in the air for him, cause that's what always happens. 

We got there a little late and it was super crowded, one of my friends went to this club before but for me and my other friend it was our first time at this club. 

The moment I walked in I felt alot of eyes staring at me and I'm usually  a shy kind of guy, so we went over to the bar and got ourselves some drinks so I could feel a little more comfortable.

I was talking to a few guys when this older guy approached me and offered to buy me a drink, so I said yes. He came back with my drink and I already was kind of drunk. We started talking and he told me he thought I was sexy. He kind of wouldn't let me alone for the entire time wherever I went he just came after me. I asked him how old he was and he told me he had just turned 40. 

He introduced me to 3 of his friends that came with him. I sat down and talked to them they seemed like nice guys.

About 30 minutes later I started feeling really really dizzy and felt like I was about to pass out. I tried to go find my friends but I was a total mess and felt like I could barely take care of myself and the guy that kept chasing me kept telling me to sit down and he would look out for me and told me I was gonna be fine. 

Next thing I know the guy told me he lived 10 minutes away from the club and told me I could crash at his place and sober up a little.  As I said I could barely even take care of myself at this point and asked him to find my friends or call them and he said he informed them. So he took my hand and got us out of there. 

As we gotten outside I just felt worse and worse to the point I was about to have a panic attack, I asked him if he had drugged me and he told me no. He told me he was gonna help me and take care of me. So about some time later we arrived at his apartment and as I got in he put me on his bed, he offered me a glass of water and told me I was gonna be alright. 

Next thing I know I start falling asleep on his bed but I can hear him opening the door and hearing footsteps, his 3 friends walked into the bed room and started undressing. Now, I am the biggest cumdump slut I know but this situation completely freaked me out. I was hopeless and could barely even stand on my feet.

The guy who owns the place walks in and starts undressing me and I felt terrified because I never had felt this way before. I was definitely drugged and super drunk.

From there on I can't remember exactly what happened but I remember when the second guy got his way with me and started fucking me I started feeling really really happy and I realized I was drugged and getting raped and suddenly my feelings of fear and hopelessness turned into this feeling of happiness and excitement. 

I asked the guy to please fuck me harder and he started fucking me the hardest I've ever been fucked. I heard him say "We got a good one tonight" and I begged him to cum inside me. 

Then the other 2 guys took turns fucking me as I moaned and begged them for their cum. I could tell they didn't care about my feelings, they just saw me as slut cumdump, just a hole to dump their loads in. 

The 3 guys got out of the room after cumming in me and then the guy who owns the place started fucking me again (He didn't cum first time) so he layed me on my back and put my legs around his neck and started fucking me and degrading me telling me to open my mouth as he spit in it and told me to swallow.

Then he dumped his load in me and left the room, I could hear him locking up the bedroom door and I was just laying there with 4 loads up my ass.

So I tried to grab my phone while crawling on the floor but I couldn't find it and I think I passed out on the floor completely. 

Next day I woke up in his bed and he was laying next to me sleeping. I had the biggest hangover I've ever had so I went to the bathroom to drink some water, next thing I know he walks into the bathroom puts me on my knees and shoved his morning cock deep down my throat and even started pissing. After he came down my throat he went and got my phone and told me if I thought about going to the cops or tell anyone no one would believe it cause he basically faked a WhatsApp conversation between me and him and answered from my phone to his about how I wanted him to whore me out and he put us on a fake 20 minute phonecall. I told him I wasn't planning on going to the cops and I said I did want to be his whore. I told him I've never experienced anything like this, even though I had my fair share of crazy sex situations (I once got gangbanged by 12 guys but I was completely sober) 

He didn't really say anything and just asked me to go shower because he had to meet up with a friend for lunch. As I stood in the shower I was so confused and thinking everything through. I couldn't believe this happened to me. 

After I showered he gave me some sweatpants and a shirt and we got to his car. As we got in the car I felt like a shy little boy again. He asked me "Is this really what you want?" and I said "Yes, I was born to be a cumdump slut. I would have let all of you fuck me even without the drugs. You don't have to drug me to use me." He told me I was a good boy and dropped me off at the train station. He said I put my number in your phone my name's Jordan. I'll text you. When I got out of the car he told me to drop down my sweats cause he wanted to see my ass. So I did. It was super crowdy there but I dropped my pants and showed him my hole. 

When he drove away it was the first time since last night I actually was able to check my phone so I did, I had lots of messages from friends, that he texted back pretending to be me. Telling them how I was fine and at this guy's house and one of my friend even replied "You're such a slut!" 

I could go on and on about what happened after that that day but I was desperate for Jordan to text or call me, but he didn't. I called one of my friends and told him that I indeed was at a guy's house. 

It felt like it had never happened cause no one knew, no one was panicking about me cause he had everything set up. 

The next day he didn't text me either and I couldn't stop thinking about him, constantely checking my phone. I was like a high school boy falling in love for the first time. Yes, I felt in love with him. It felt crazy. I wanted to be with him and I wanted him to use me. He drugged me and took advantage of me and used me like I was nothing but a hole but I couldn't stop thinking about him. I felt crazy. On the 3rd day he texted me and I was so happy cause he asked me to hang out and get some sushi. 

So fast forward to today, we've been seeing each other reguarly, we went on 8 dates after all that happened and had sex several times. 

I still to this day haven't told my friends and I haven't told him about my true feelings either. I'm scared my friends will judge me and tell me I'm crazy for falling for someone who basically raped me. 

Am I? Am I sick for falling for someone who did that to me? I just can't make up my mind about it. I've been thinking about it for 2 months everyday and now at this point I actually want him to do it again. In those 2 months I had sex with a few other guys too but it didn't compare to what had happened and the sex I had with him. 

I think he knows I like him and he obviously likes me too cause we talk everyday ever since. I don't really want a relationship with him, I just want to feel owned by him. I want him to use me, take advantage of me and whore me out. 

Anyone else has had a similar experience or has tips for me? Am I crazy for feeling this way or have you felt like this too?

Sadly I couldn't upload some pictures cause it said they were all too big and I have no idea how to change it.

Thanks for reading my story guys!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

You definitely are not crazy! I know that I would be thrilled beyond belief to find myself in a similar position. And, like you, I would still want the guy to continue to use me afterwards. Some of us were just meant to be owned, whored, and used.  At least, this is my dream!

Please keep us posted with any new developments, I do hope you get more sexy times with him and his friends.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, shinelover said:

You definitely are not crazy! I know that I would be thrilled beyond belief to find myself in a similar position. And, like you, I would still want the guy to continue to use me afterwards. Some of us were just meant to be owned, whored, and used.  At least, this is my dream!

Please keep us posted with any new developments, I do hope you get more sexy times with him and his friends.

Thanks! You're right. I just haven't been able to stop thinking about it and I'm glad I could type it all down here since I haven't told anyone. It was definitely the greatest experience I've ever had even though I can't remember everything of it. The feeling of those 4 guys completely taking advantage of me...Fuck, I love it! 

• Upvote 1

Hey there. 

Well your asking if your crazy for being so attracted to your rapist. The answer is yes, but your in good company. I was also molested long time ago and I went from hating it to worshipping that guy and looking for other willing to force themselves with me.

When I realise the guy I'm having sex with care more about he's orgasm than me its intoxicating.

When you ask them to slow down because it's starting to hurt and instead they pull a hand on your mouth and keep fucking you.

When they pin your head down so you can't see them removing the condom.

When your about to puke while sucking their cock so they keep your head in to place and than close your nose.

And when they realise your drunk and start taking advantage.

Some of us are sluts.

And we deserve what we get 

41 minutes ago, TagBoy87 said:

Hey there. 

Well your asking if your crazy for being so attracted to your rapist. The answer is yes, but your in good company. I was also molested long time ago and I went from hating it to worshipping that guy and looking for other willing to force themselves with me.

When I realise the guy I'm having sex with care more about he's orgasm than me its intoxicating.

When you ask them to slow down because it's starting to hurt and instead they pull a hand on your mouth and keep fucking you.

When they pin your head down so you can't see them removing the condom.

When your about to puke while sucking their cock so they keep your head in to place and than close your nose.

And when they realise your drunk and start taking advantage.

Some of us are sluts.

And we deserve what we get 

Thank you!

Yeah, I know. It's totally weird. I love feeling used but this was next level used getting drugged and actually raped. I absolutely loved it though. You're right! I got what I deserved for being a cumdump slut. 

8 hours ago, Breedingboi4u said:

That sounds very hot. My Master that had trained me got me really high once and let several guys use me one night. It's an amazing feeling to be used by any number of guys and be totally out of control. 

I hope to have a Master to make me an entire whore with no limits

• Like 1

You should just tell him how you feel that you don't want a relationship but you want him to be your master and whore you out.  Do you get a sense that he would be open to a situation where you two were fuck buddies with him being the dom you the sub?  When you say that they raped you did they like fuck you so hard your ass was bleeding or were they careful not to take things too far so that you were not injured?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, seaguy said:

You should just tell him how you feel that you don't want a relationship but you want him to be your master and whore you out.  Do you get a sense that he would be open to a situation where you two were fuck buddies with him being the dom you the sub?  When you say that they raped you did they like fuck you so hard your ass was bleeding or were they careful not to take things too far so that you were not injured?

Hey.

I'm hanging out with him on friday again so I will def tell him my true feelings if I can get pass feeling like a shy little boy around him. Lol! And I'm not sure if I bled when they raped me but they definitely weren't careful with me at all.  

• Like 1