Unexpected Hotel Meet

fetishgear

Stayed in a hotel this weekend, not long checked in when I fired up Grindr on my phone.  Guy comes up only 25 metres away - must be in the same hotel.  He’s into leather (so am I) and he’s a dom top.  Even better as I was definitely in a submissive mood!  He asks for the room number, I get into my leather gear - leather shirt, leather jeans, boots and jacket.

He knocks on my room and he comes in - similar gear, but also has a muir cap on as well.  Hot as hell, in his 50s.  He grabs me by the back of the head and pulls me in for a snog.  After a few minutes of this I’m getting horny so he pops open my shirt and starts playing with my nipples.  I’ve got really sensitive nipples and I keep moaning - “does that hurt boi, good!”.  After a few minutes of that he undoes the poppers on his shirt and goes “play with my nipples boi”.  I lick and play with them before he goes “suck my cock boi” and he pushes me by the shoulders onto my knees.

He has a pair of sailor front leather jeans, with a flap that comes down.  He unzips both sides and a thick cock comes out.  He shoves it into my throat and I enthusiastically suck it deep.  He’s clearly enjoying it as he puts his hands on the back of my throat and starts pushing it deeper into my throat - I can taste the precum.  “Oh, you’re a good boi, aren’t you?”.  He then says “I want to fuck that arse of yours, do you want fucked boi?”.  I reply “yes sir”.

He pulls down my leather jeans and pushes me down over the edge of the bed.  He then lubes my arse - I have quite a tight arse but this guy knows what he’s doing, plenty of lube and a bit of work with his finger and he’s got me wanting his cock.  I feel his cock pushing in, I breathe deeply in and he pushes it in further, before he moves gently in and out for a bit.

Then he starts building pace, slowly at first and then I feel his thighs pushing more into me.  He starts spanking my arse and legs hard as he does so.  I start gasping and (a thing I don’t always do!) I start dirty talking - “yes sir, fuck this slut”, “fuck me hard sir, use my hole” and other things I can’t honestly remember.  As I’m saying these things he’s responding by fucking me harder.  I feel him pounding away, leather clad thighs slapping against my bare arse.  I’m moaning loudly and after a few minutes I hear him going “I’m going to seed you boi” - I reply “yes sir, seed my hole sir” and shortly after I hear him groaning loudly and he thrusts his cock deep inside and I feel it pulsing.  “Yes boi, take my seed, yes, yes”.

He keeps his cock in for about a minute, then withdraws.  He whispers in my ear “you’re my little bitch boi now, I’ll use you and your holes again.  Give me your number.”  I give him my phone number and he chuckles and leaves the room.  I feel my hole and feel the cum dripping out.  I then jerk off before having a shower.

Completely unexpected that meet - usually Grindr is a lot of talking and no action, especially for fetish and BB - not this time!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1