Awaiting HIV Blood Test

I’m a 64 year old man and have been with men for the last 20 years but always very careful to the point of paranoia. However in the last year or so I’ve been far less careful. I was in Europe recently and gave up my ass bareback at the many bathhouses in Madrid and Barcelona. 

I just had a blood test and awaiting the results. For the first time I’m very ambivalent. The thought of being pozzed is exciting and liberating knowing I can go to bathhouses and pig out as much as I want breeding and being bred and not having to live in fear any longer.

my sex drive is very high

Any mature men 60+ out there that feel the same? I’d love to hear your thoughts 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Kennethk13 said:

I’m a 64 year old man and have been with men for the last 20 years but always very careful to the point of paranoia. However in the last year or so I’ve been far less careful. I was in Europe recently and gave up my ass bareback at the many bathhouses in Madrid and Barcelona. 

I just had a blood test and awaiting the results. For the first time I’m very ambivalent. The thought of being pozzed is exciting and liberating knowing I can go to bathhouses and pig out as much as I want breeding and being bred and not having to live in fear any longer.

my sex drive is very high

Any mature men 60+ out there that feel the same? I’d love to hear your thoughts 

I`m 64 also and just getting into gay sex. I`m definitely a bottom and really only like bare sex. I`m neg. as of my recent test. I have no plans for using prep and I have the mindset that I will most likely get pozzed. I have even talked to some poz guys that are not on meds. and thinking of setting up a meeting with one and do some serious fucking with him. I tell my self it will be liberating and I`m not chasing. I am just going to let it happen.

• Like 1

Am still neg here fro the time being, was as with you there, was very careful and selective over the many years of barebacking, but then there came the point back a few years ago that the thoughts of pozzing became kind of a moot point with me. I don't know, maybe the age thing along with many other things combined, but began feeling that I've missed out on a lot of things by being careful and selective, so it just began to become natural letting go and finally began taking anonymous and strangers at the baths. Am still neg so far, but it's only a matter of time and I'm comfortable with it and admittedly maybe even a little anxious.

Regarding Prep

when I inquired about getting on Prep I consulted several doctors. Only one suggested I get on it, the others stated the risks of taking it at my age far exceeded the benefits. They also said If I do test positive there are meds that are far less toxic than prep to treat it. 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Kennethk13 said:

If I do test positive I pretty much know who gave me the gift. It was a 21 year old hot Spaniard who fucked me so hard it was like he was intent on giving me the gift 

That's hott !!  Hope you will be happy with the results, whatever they may be, please be sure to keep us informed here, is always great  hearing about the adding of one more to the club successfully.

Kennethk13:

Strutsf.org

is a good place to start when asking questions. They also do the complete std testing and treatment. They are non judgmental and can possibly get you into prep if you do desire. The hiv test should only take minutes to give you a result.

Edited by Breedthisslut

4 hours ago, Kennethk13 said:

Regarding Prep

when I inquired about getting on Prep I consulted several doctors. Only one suggested I get on it, the others stated the risks of taking it at my age far exceeded the benefits. They also said If I do test positive there are meds that are far less toxic than prep to treat it. 

I had assumed it was equally toxic but this is news to me. Perhaps they know you have to pay for PrEP but you can get the meds free.

Guest Porthos
6 hours ago, Kennethk13 said:

Regarding Prep

That is actually untrue. The majority of HIV medications have Truvada as part of their formulation. Truvada is the only medication approved for PrEP

On 1/17/2019 at 5:23 AM, Kennethk13 said:

I'm 60 and on PrEP with monitoring of my kidney function.  For me the difference is I can stop taking PrEP any time I want to, or have to due to side effects, whereas once you are poz you basically have no choice - even if the meds are less toxic, you have to keep taking them.

• Like 1

Hey Kenneth- hope you will share what the results are and how your cock and ass react when you get the news- The last time I was off my meds (they used to let your take 'Med holidays' to slow down the damage to your kidneys and liver that the HIV drugs did) I had a 40 yr old bottom-cub who was crazy for my POZ-cum. After giving him several charged loads a week for 6 months- he came down with the worst case of flu he had ever experienced. He would call me up and beg me to cum over- so I would pick up cans of chicken soup. go over and fuck the hell outta his sweaty, flu-scorched body. After 3 more weeks, when he had recovered enough to go out- I took him to the Dr. Office for the blood test- at that time it took like a month to get back the results.

I drove him back to the follow-up appointment four weeks later, and the head nurse sat us down in a private office, opened up a sealed envelope and quietly read that his blood-test had come back 'positive'. Sitting next to him, I could feel his ass wiggle a little and I noticed he had a crotch-bulge in his jeans. We went back to his apartment and fucked for the rest of the day- he was so happy! People react in all kinds of ways- but either way- you know there are people who will understand and support you WHATEVER your reaction is- WHATEVER the results are- hang in there!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 11:15 PM, Kennethk13 said:

just had a blood test and awaiting the results. For the first time I’m very ambivalent. The thought of being pozzed is exciting and liberating knowing I can go to bathhouses and pig out as much as I want breeding and being bred and not having to live in fear any longer

Why not go on prep? It is the gay male pill.