KC / Overland Park Area Cock Suckers

Anyone from the KC/Overland Park area that want to hang and cam on Ring? Ultimately want someone that likes to party it up, can travel as I host, have their own supplies or funds to cover and is a true cock sucker. One who will suck any cock when spun and is willing to suck for as long as they can or want. Love to be edged and use cum control. Don't care what you look like or how old you are, but at least be height / weight proportionate and true to your stats. Don't say you are of average body size if you are 5'9" and weigh in at 180 or more. That is not average. I am on the slender side at 130 and 5'9" and have about 7 cut. We can party or don't have to. Just wanting to find some dude in the area that is willing to hang and just have my cock in your mouth taking your time with pleasing it, giving it dedicated attention with no hands. Guys that have dentures and take them out are awesome.  Hit me up

Edited by drscorpio
Removed formatting to make more visible