Tips on how to orgasm anally every time.

SlutBTM

Hi guys I have a problem of only cumming hands free SOMETIMES. What can be done to increase the likelihood of me cumming everytime. My guy is an expert piper btw. He even brags about how he makes all guys cum with no hands. Those of you who have had a prostate orgasm will know why I need this.

Edited by SlutBTM

Depends on the top and his technique I think. I have a few fuckbuds who make me cum handsfree every time they fuck me. Others I have been with (with comparible dicks) don't. I agree a guy making you cum from just fucking you is an amazing feeling. Love it!

• Like 1

Guest KptNLine

I hate to say it, but in my experience, expecting to cum hands free every single time you get fucked is probably not realistic. Lay there and relax, don’t jerk while you’re bottoming and instead appreciate the sensations of pleasure you’re feeling from your Man’s cock. The orgasm will come easier if you’re not trying to force it. If He cums first, kiss Him and tell him you’re good - that you want to cum only when he fucks it out of you. It’s easier to cum hands free when you’re a bit horny. Just let go of the expectation that you need to cum every single time - I bet it will make you both much happier.

2 minutes ago, KptNLine said:

I hate to say it, but in my experience, expecting to cum hands free every single time you get fucked is probably not realistic. Lay there and relax, don’t jerk while you’re bottoming and instead appreciate the sensations of pleasure you’re feeling from your Man’s cock. The orgasm will come easier if you’re not trying to force it. If He cums first, kiss Him and tell him you’re good - that you want to cum only when he fucks it out of you. It’s easier to cum hands free when you’re a bit horny. Just let go of the expectation that you need to cum every single time - I bet it will make you both much happier.

Couldn’t agree with you more!

when I take cock I don’t touch mine, that usually causes me to constantly dribble cum when the top is hitting my prostate 

But handsfree cum happens often to me when in a gang fuck and I take constant pounding, I just lay there and tell them to keep on going ?

• Like 1

Great question, bud, though unfortunately don't have an answer for you.  Only know that over the last two months I've had 4 totally mind blowing prostate orgasms that totally absolutely took me to new levels.  Holy shit!  But it's the tops who were doing it, both with fingers and cocks.  So as long as they're in the driver's seat I'm in hog-heaven.  Oink!

49 minutes ago, KptNLine said:

my thoughts went a similar place.

i was married to a woman for a huge piece of my life and trained myself early on never to cum until she had cum first.  All my experience with a woman (only one woman, but lots of experience) helped me understand how dependent a woman often is on her top to give her an orgasm.  i say "often" because it is not necessary for the man to make a woman orgasm.  She can take the dom position and make herself orgasm using the mans cock, just like the man may be using her vagina to pleasure himself.  i think that's probably why i was able to do sex as long as i did with a woman, because the important thing to me was giving her an orgasm, not me. Over time, that became a problem because there was a part of her emotional wiring where she just wanted to be taken, without regard to her orgasm. And i totally get that, because i am wired that way lol. 

To me, it has nothing to do with wanting to be a woman. i don't want that (nothing wrong with those who do, it just isn't me).  i love being a man who receives other mens pleasure into me. i love having orgasm, but the way i am wired, i love having an orgasm that a man gives me, not one i gave or took myself. i just love that kind of connection. In a sense, even though i am not a woman, i feel like i get that aspect of being a woman... i.e., being dependent on the man to have an orgasm.  Just like with a woman, it is not necessary, but it's the way i am wired emotionally. 

• 9 months later...

Most of this depends on the top and his technique.  Help guide to where it hits you in the right spot.  What can you do?  Practice some muscle control to squeeze his cock and move it inside you as much as you can.  It takes practice.  There is NO comparison to cumming while being fucked, so practice as much as you can.

I don't like the bottom to cum when I fuck them but it's an unfortunate event. As soon as the bottom comes they come to their senses and revert back to being a boring condom Queen. The reason they cum is because they are overwhelmed by being in the presence of a real man. The thickness and position of my thrusts against their prostate and my confidence naturally brings out their need to submit and please. I NEVER allow them to wank when I breed them and chems help keep them horny and soft so that they know their role with me. The only time I allow boys to cum is after I know they are carrying my strain and they are like me a dirty fucking poz pig.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2

Guest BritBottom

I’d agree with most of what was said but I don’t think there is a general rule that works every time. For me there are a lot of factors at play.  The tops technique has a lot to do with it and as hornybrownbottom stated “it’s all about the mind and how turned on I am by my top”.  Some tops have either learned or instinctively know how to play to my responses and get the best from me by doing so because I reciprocate physically and mentally to theirs and it’s that interplay that builds my excitement to orgasm. I work hard to give my tops a good time but the best tops are those that cause me to just, stop thinking and let the lust take over those are the ones that make me cum.

Technique of the top is key for sure.  I orgasm as I get use to the guys cock, I orgasm in pleasure more than the need to cum.  As I don't get fucked as much as I'd like.  When my ass relaxes to the dudes cock and I feel every bit of it sliding around deep in my ass is when I start to really orgasm.  I've had a few make me cum while they fuck me.  I use to not be able to keep taking a good fucking after I cum.  But after some of my own mind training I really get into guys fucking me.  I want them to fill my ass with their cum, I want more than one load.  Sometimes they or we both need a break.  Then back to fucking.  It helps if I have 420 along with poppers to take them more.  I'm sure if I was given a bump I would want way more fucking and tons more cum.   😈

On 11/2/2019 at 6:17 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

I don't like the bottom to cum when I fuck them but it's an unfortunate event. As soon as the bottom comes they come to their senses and revert back to being a boring condom Queen. The reason they cum is because they are overwhelmed by being in the presence of a real man. The thickness and position of my thrusts against their prostate and my confidence naturally brings out their need to submit and please. I NEVER allow them to wank when I breed them and chems help keep them horny and soft so that they know their role with me. The only time I allow boys to cum is after I know they are carrying my strain and they are like me a dirty fucking poz pig.

This wont happen with me sir. Even if i cum i will stay receveing your blessed poz cum inside of my ass. Please poz me sir!

Guest Boipussay19

My boyfriend and I basically take 5 minutes to find an angle with which his cock hits my prostate the most. You have to be patient. Tell you significant other to start slow from that point. Make sure you are semi hard, makes it easier for him to hit your prostate. When you feel tingly feeling inside, tell your partner to speed up. Soon you'll feel pressure building up around your penis. It might feel like you wanna pee or that your clitty is about to explode but be patient and let him continue with more speed. By this time you'll have precum cumming out of your clitty. You'll be shaking uncontrollably and dazed out of your mind but remember your goal and put more effort into it, if you don't it'll spoil all that hard work. You'll be spurting everywhere once that pressure becomes too much to handle. 

22 hours ago, Boipussay19 said:

My boyfriend and I basically take 5 minutes to find an angle with which his cock hits my prostate the most. You have to be patient. Tell you significant other to start slow from that point. Make sure you are semi hard, makes it easier for him to hit your prostate. When you feel tingly feeling inside, tell your partner to speed up. Soon you'll feel pressure building up around your penis. It might feel like you wanna pee or that your clitty is about to explode but be patient and let him continue with more speed. By this time you'll have precum cumming out of your clitty. You'll be shaking uncontrollably and dazed out of your mind but remember your goal and put more effort into it, if you don't it'll spoil all that hard work. You'll be spurting everywhere once that pressure becomes too much to handle. 

This post almost made me cum by itself