Tips on how to orgasm anally every time.

SlutBTM

I am in agreement with 'DirtyFuckBoy' on this. I don't like the bottom I am fucking to cum (externally). In fact, I prefer it if they don't even get hard. They are certainly NOT allowed to touch themselves!! Their sole purpose is to serve me, with their body, mind, and their one and only sexual organ; Their cunt!

Internal orgasm(s) for the bottom turn me on big time;

Hearing intense manic moaning, and screaming (preferably with pre-cum leaking from a caged limp dick) is what really does it for me! 🐷

So, top tip for anal/internal orgasms ~ 'Completely' forget that you have a dick (and do NOT play with it, at all). An added bonus is for a bottom to have his dick caged in chastity. This prevents any temptation, and over time taps into the inner psyche, re routing it's path of development to where it should be. A lot I believe rests on the psychological aspect side to the situation. 

And as has already been discussed, the Top's technique of course also plays a vital role. It takes two to tango and all that.

With a Dick that has a distinct curve when fully aroused, I have been told that this can also help considerably 😈 

Lots of patience, and even more practice required 👅

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, S6AT6A6N said:

I am in agreement with 'DirtyFuckBoy' on this. I don't like the bottom I am fucking to cum (externally). In fact, I prefer it if they don't even get hard. They are certainly NOT allowed to touch themselves!! Their sole purpose is to serve me, with their body, mind, and their one and only sexual organ; Their cunt!

Hearing intense manic moaning, and screaming (preferably with pre-cum leaking from a caged limp dick) is what really does it for me! 🐷

So, top tip for anal/internal orgasms ~ 'Completely' forget that you have a dick (and do NOT play with it, at all). An added bonus is for a bottom to have his dick caged in chastity. This prevents any temptation, and over time taps into the inner psyche, re routing it's path of development to where it should be. A lot I believe rests on the psychological aspect side to the situation. 

And as has already been discussed, the Top's technique of course also plays a vital role. It takes two to tango and all that.

With a Dick that has a distinct curve when fully aroused, I have been told that this can also help considerably 😈 

As a bottom I am in agreement with what you are saying here. I do not touch my dick unless ordered do. I am a cunt hole whose purpose is to serve the man fucking me. If I cum then it is a bonus.

1 hour ago, S6AT6A6N said:

As a bottom, I agree as well. My holes were meant to serve men...to give them pleasure. My pleasure comes from that...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, evilcoyote said:

As a bottom, I agree as well. My holes were meant to serve men...to give them pleasure. My pleasure comes from that...

Yes I agree 100% I don't touch my little dick. My cunt is where I get my pleasure. 

Short deep stroaks make me cum from getting fucked every time. It's way better than any orgasm I could have touching my dick. 

I don't touch my cock at all when someone is fucking me or when I am sucking someone or have him jerk off over my face. I only touch when I am by myself. I got very horny when surrounding by man showing cocks and  having it either inside me or in my mouth, but also being treated like a whore. I am whore and love to be treated like one.

6 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Too right - I love being caged when I'm being used... even better if caged and tied so not a hope of getting to touch my locked nub. 

When the top hits all the right places when fucking me full of his cum, I have had the most intense (and repeat) orgasms while locked!

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 11/13/2019 at 12:14 AM, kitpig said:

Too right - I love being caged when I'm being used... even better if caged and tied so not a hope of getting to touch my locked nub. 

When the top hits all the right places when fucking me full of his cum, I have had the most intense (and repeat) orgasms while locked!

Soooooooo fuckin hot...can't wait 'til tomorrow: just received my cage (the Curve) and stainless steel chain collar in the mail...tomorrow my stud is going to perform a caging ceremony, locking me up (both cage and collar), flipping me over onto my back (my new natural position), legs up, spread wide, stinky fuck (Sk8erboy "snif me") sockies on, and impaling me on his thick 8 inch bone burried deep in my hungry boy hole...Oink!!!!