Being On Call

marktulley2000

A young horny 20 year old guy with an awesome cut cock contacted me on grindr. I ended up going to his place and sucking his cock. When his parents are out, he now contacts me and simply texts, "Can you come suck my cock". I have yet to say no. We don't talk. I arrive and let myself in. He is always naked laying on his bed with a stiff cock ready to be sucked. After swallowing his load, I leave and wait until he texts again, "Can you come suck my cock".

Has anyone else had a similar experience where you were essentially "on call" for a horny young guy? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Guest Azcumdump91

I was on call for an older top when I was in my early 20's. He was married, when his wife worked late he would text me "come over boy"

I would drive over suck his hard cock and eat his load then leave. 

Guest Memphian

Yeah, I had a regular married guy, would text me after his wife went to work and I'd drop by his house and suck him off.  He fucked me one time on his daughter's bed, which was kind of weird but also kind of hot in a perverse way.  I stopped servicing him after he began taking an interest in my dick, which is a turnoff for me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

i sucked my brother's cock pretty much daily (he fucked me pretty much daily also) when we were in high school.  i was his on-call cock sucker, with a twist, however.  He would set it up for me to suck off other guys -- his friends or his teammates.  He would text me telling me where to go and what time, and i would show up at the appointed place and time and some friend of my bro would be there, expecting head.

• 1 month later...
Guest CockSucker2018

I wish I had the time to be an on call cock sucker! Only free in the eve. after work, But would love to have a cock sucking phone called and told to be ready for dick!! I would love that phone to ring all the time!!

• 2 months later...

I have a couple of businessmen dads who let me know when they are in town . I get texted a hotel and room number for me to come round that evening or the following morning. Had a couple times when one of them would suprise me with one of his colleagues room numbers. Those were always fun, having to be a good enough lad to earn dad's room number!

• Upvote 2

Guest ScottSwallows

My friend sends me a text that says”come over and play cards”.

I lost a bet with him playing cards and had to suck his cock whenever he asked for a month.

I like to think I have some control over when I have sex. But to be honest when one of my regulars wants to come over I almost always give in 😉 Even when it's not really convenient. So I guess I am on call too.

• Like 1