Brother's dick

Guest Azcumdump91

Forget the "red state - blue state" bullshit. For most of us, we aren't worried about whose genitals are inserted into someone else's genitals. Prudes exist one both sides of the political divide. We're (regardless of our party affiliations) concerned with things waaaaaay beyond who is fucking who.

• 2 weeks later...

The brother issue can be tricky. When I was about 15 and my brother was about 9, we were laying next to each other in bed playing video games, and one thing led to another. He gave me oral, then backed up and rode my dick for a while until we got scared and stopped. I grew up thinking he was gay for a variety of reasons, then he matured and went the opposite direction -- he married a Southern Baptist girl and had two kids at a young age. We've never discussed that incident from our childhood, and I have no idea if he still has those feelings or has just gotten better about hiding them.

Edited by joethomas
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 7:57 PM, Morningglorie said:

HOT! I am a twin .. he's 11 min. older. We messed around since we took baths together. First time I went and woke him up... he swatted my hand away.. I held his hand leaned in and took him in my mouth!  After that, he never stopped me from enjoying.  He was the first to fuck me also!  We are fraternal ~ otherwise, I am sure I would have talked him into video...  ;)

Even being fraternal twins, still hot video concept.