A pretty good week

southox

Was browsing through profiles late on Tuesday night after the gym when I was messaged by a fit 24 yo guy staying in a hotel about 30 mins drive from me. I looked at his profile and his status showed that he'd already taken four loads. The idea of fucking his cum-filled hole got me instantly hard. Trouble was he was turining in for the night and it'd take me too long to get there. He was going to be at the hotel all week, so we agreed that if he managed to get some loads the following night I'd come over and add mine to the collection.

So the following night I messaged him and sure enough he'd already taken two loads with a third on the way. We agreed a time and I made my way to the hotel and up to his room. The door was ajar, I went in, closing the door behind me. The lights were down low but I could see him waiting on the bed, arse in the air. I undressed, my cock getting hard as I walked over to the edge of the bed. I started by teasing his arse with my tongue, licking his cheeks, slowly getting closer to his hole. His arse was shaved smooth, but he had hairy legs. Eventually I made contact with his hole and I heard a moan of pleasure as I started to lick and push the tip of my tongue inside. The smell and taste was amazing, the manly scent of the bottom mixed with traces of cum from the loads he had taken earlier that evening.

After a I had made him wet with my saliva, my cock was rock hard. I teased his hole with the tip and then slowly pushed in until I was balls deep. His rectum was warm and very moist from the three loads that were already in there. I started to fuck him, my hands firmly holding his hips. There was a squelching noise as I churned up the jizz in his insides. When I pulled out my cock was glazed with semen from the three other guys that had unloaded in him, with thick lumps caught around the bottom of my cock head. The sight of this almost made me cum there and then, but I managed to control myself for a bit longer before I added my three-day load to the cum cocktail. He stays in the hotel every week and I've got a feeling this won't be the only time I visit him.

The following evening, still horny from the night before, I had been online for about ten minutes before a message came through from a cute 25 yo who was on a mission to get loaded. Although I was tired from the night before and a hard day at work we arranged a time for me to arrive at his place. My instructions were clear, the front door would be ajar, I was to go upstairs, find him waiting on the bed and fuck him until I unloaded. Whilst driving over I pulled over to check my messages. There was a message from him. My immediate thought was that he'd cancelled, but no. It said can you hang on for a bit, I'm just getting a load. No problem I replied, and it wasn't long before I was pumping my swimmers into his cum-lubed hole.

I had rest last night, but tonight I should be fucking a 20 yo ?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4