most time without cumming

pasv35

Guest hodannyboi

I can go about three weeks with no problem and then it sneaks up on me and I gotta release.  Do you cum while still in chastity or do you need to be freed first?

Guest KptNLine

I’ve gone a little over 4 months - but the length of time I go is up to my Husband and keyholder. So I really don’t see the length of time I go as an “achievement,” but instead simply the way things should be.

• 7 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Its Ironic that the gay lifestyle would get me to stop Masturbating. my current record is 3 months, yet I was under the duress of my divorce and relocation back to California. I currently go once a week, on average without stroking off, then I hit the bath house, on the weekends

Before i became a bottom I would cum daily. As I’ve become a total bottom I prefer not to reach the moment that I unload. I don’t mind edging but much prefer to focus on my hole. I cum about once a month now and it’s not from masturbating but uncontrolled with something in my hole hitting the right spots. 

Guest FinalDL2021
3 minutes ago, hookupnva said:

Before i became a bottom I would cum daily. As I’ve become a total bottom I prefer not to reach the moment that I unload. I don’t mind edging but much prefer to focus on my hole. I cum about once a month now and it’s not from masturbating but uncontrolled with something in my hole hitting the right spots. 

that is my motivation too, I have had a few hands-free prostate orgasms, yet right now, its hit or miss.