Now he fucks raw only

Over the last few years, I have come across two different 'very' hot guys that absolutely wanted to fuck me.... but would only do it 'wrapped'.  In both cases, I let them wrap up and the sex was very hot.... and when finished, they both said it was better than they possible thought (muscle control LOL). 

But I realized it would have been hotter for ME had I felt those hard uncut cocks spreading my hole open, and dumping a hot load deep inside the second hole.

When Guy #1 and I met in the spring and fucked, he said he ‘had to’ wrap up.  At that point I was hot as fuck for his big uncut cock and I wanted to see if that big cock was going to feel good as it looked… so I begrudgingly said yes.   Apparently blew his mind (amongst other things) and he texted a few weeks later and wanted a repeat - but wanted to wrap up again.  I realized it was more fun for him than me, and it wasn't going to happen.. so I politely declined.  He was cool.  I was cool.  We're done playing.

Guy #2 and I met in early summer.  He was a divorced hot uncut Brazilian who had just started to experiment with man sex. Newly experimenting. Last minute he announces that he wants to suit up.  We fucked.  It was mind boggling hot and sweaty and lots of dirty talk about fucking me and cumming in my hole.  Big turn ON for both of us.  We both blew our loads.  

Afterwards, he asked me why I was ok with getting fucked raw? And we had a good chat about PrEP and stuff after our 'suited' romp.  He was a sexy smart dude and wanted to understand the whole risk thing.  I explained that in Canada in the clinic I attend, I have to agree to be tested every 3 months.  They monitor the potential side effects of the drug and I am tested regularly for 'everything'.  And so, I had a good handle on my personal situation and it worked for me, as I preferred to fuck raw – topping or bottoming.  He thanked me for all the information.

Guy #2 texted a couple of months later.  Asked if I would be around in the next couple of days for a repeat? He said he enjoyed our talk and that he had enjoyed my ass so much the first time that he was absolutely stoked about fucking me raw next visit.... if I was OK with that??

Hell ya!!!   

And what a memorable fuck it was... I used every cock milking ass muscle trick I knew to make sure that bare dick touched places he had never felt.   I made sure he would remember his first male raw ass fucking.  He took his time.  He fucked me six ways to Sunday.  Slow.  Fast.  Shallow. Deep.  He blew his load.  He took his time churning it around and feeling the hot cum around his cock and told me how much he enjoyed feeling his hot cum and my hot guts.  He got totally into it all and was just a regular piggy mouth.  He said he was going to come back and breed me again.  And after he pulled out, he told me push his load out of my hole for him to see.  He fingered my hole the entire time I was pushing his dripping cum out across his fingers.

He has been back for more raw fucking a number of times. 

His cock is a meaty, uncut 9 inches and has a perfect angle. Now that he feels more comfortable about teasing and punishing my raw hole with that big cock, he really gets into telling me how much he enjoys feeling his cum and my juices. 

He also knows I clean out really well before we fuck.  Last night he was here and we fucked for about an hour before he dumped one of his famous BIG loads way up into my guts.  He always starts out face to face and pumps nice and slow while he grinds that big hard latino dick into me.  And typically, flips me over onto all fours and really rails on my ass and dumps a load deep.  This time though, he fucked me on the edge of the sling.  A nice steady pumping of my hole.  Talking dirty to me and telling me he is going to seed me.  And then of course, the major cum flood.

Last night he surprised me and pushed my legs back on either side of my head and licked my hole clean.  He licked around my hole and told me he wanted to clean it all off.  I was amazed.  He had never shown any interest in my ass, except to fuck it.  Last night, he was rimming me and taking broad licks all around my hole to gather cum.  He looked up at me and opened his mouth and swallowed.  Then he leaned forward to my hole and told me to push out the rest of his load.   I could hear him slurping as I pushed the warm juices out of my hole.  He was moaning and slurping and probing my hole deeper while pushing my legs wider yet.  I was in heaven as his tongue worked on my stretched hole.  He slid in two fingers and scooped out some cum and help it up to my mouth for me to lick off his fingers.  Then he let me go and we both sat on the floor breathing heavy.

He said he loved it. He told me I am the only guy he fucks raw and he loves it.   Apparently, I am his fantasy fuck and he is happy to let himself go and enjoy a good raw fuck and dripping loads.  He had always been curious about the taste of his cum and he knew I would be open to it all, so he had held off cumming for a full week to save this load up for my hole.  With every intention of eating it all out.

Just talking about his ‘fantasy’ got his cock coming back to life.  This time, I rolled onto my knees on the floor with my back arched and ass in the air… waiting for his hard cock and load two.

He didn’t disappoint.  He started out nice and slow while telling me how hot it was to feel his cum in my hole and eat it all out.  As he talked about what had just happened, he picked up speed.  He was talking faster about how he wanted to plant another load deep in my ass shortly. 

And then he really leaned into it and pounded the fuck out of my hole.  Thankfully he lasted long and gave me a solid fuck before unloading a second huge load deep inside.  I could feel the warmth spreading inside of me as he groaned and pushed his cock as far inside as possible.

When his cock slipped out of my hole, I turned around and took it into my mouth and cleaned it from top to bottom.  I licked all around his shaved balls and down his crack.  Made sure he was licked as clean as a whistle.

He’s one of my fave fucks and now he always gives me a huge load deep in my hole.

Ry and M2600450.jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...