Having a sphincterotomy.

Truversebb

Hey fellas. I know this topic has been discussed before but wanted to reopen the discussion. Next month I am having a lateral sphincterotomy to fix a chronic fissure that just won’t heal on its own. The fissure does not really hurt but it’s been a nuisance because it will bleed at the start of a toy or fisting session. I’ve had enough of it and decided to just get the damn thing fixed. Of course I’m naturally concerned about recovery time and how long it will be before I can get back into play. A friend of mine has had the procedure done but he does not get fisted and rarely gets fucked. He told me that my orgasms will be weak for a while due to the fact that the outer sprinter muscle will be cut and you can’t “clench” down really good. I appreciate any and all advice and anecdotal experiences of any of you! Many thanks!

My info for you is far from first hand. But in the course of a few years I've had a few contacts with people post colon surgeries. So take it as you wish, for the age of internet it all equates to hearsay, as I recall it from memory for the subject.

Main idea is - any surgery is intrusive more than not. Your tissues will be shifted and disturbed by parting to heal up with a scar, and that tissue does not have a lot of nerve endings there in the first place that you can easily sensually identify - that's why it didn't hurt much before. That is also a reason for reduced sensitivity and less muscle control there afterwards - nerve ending don't get reconnected through the scar tissue. But internal bleeding is not to be underestimated, especially if there is other medications involved you regularly take or will be taking post-surgery.

You need to give yourself time before you start activities again. Colon cancer surgery comes with 6-8 weeks healing time. Same for colostomies. You also need to be aware of your own healing rate for cuts and bruises and such (whether it's fast/easy or not) and adjust your expectations accordingly. FF is usually very straining on the sphincter and colon wall. One of my bottoms back then couldn't take it for about 3 months, and that is with a horny husband top, not my random sessions. And having a colostomy bag attached throughout the healing has produced a few squeezing and farting sounds quite unexpected and audible at random times. I'd advise to be very careful restarting, step-by-step gradually. Unless of course you're a spring chicken.

I appreciate your words. I do know that my procedure is a quick one and minimaly invasive. However your advice that any surgery is invasive sure is wise. I definitely want my little issue to be fixed and if I have to hold back for a while it will be worth it.