incest faggots-what family member do you most want to suck off

incest faggots-whose cock would you most like to suck?  

436 members have voted

1. 1. incest faggots- whose cock would you most like to suck?

I am 50 now, but the irony is I have blown my dad (he's passed), my older brother (still do once in a while), an uncle of mine (dad's brother, also passed), and not listed, I've blown 2 of my cousins (haven't blown either in years). I have stated on here before, I never felt blow jobs are that big of a deal, I loved giving them, especially as a teen, and offered many guys head. 

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

all of them

Yes !  ALL Of Them !  I am a regular Dick Hound - fuck the relationships - Dicks I adore - never refused ! Gimme your dicks ! I have had my brother , his friends , my cousins and his fathers , had my friends - father too , have hard a homeless male on a dare - addicted to dicks - especially Big Black 1's - Aids or Not !    :)

• Like 5

15 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Yes !  ALL Of Them !  I am a regular Dick Hound - fuck the relationships - Dicks I adore - never refused ! Gimme your dicks ! I have had my brother , his friends , my cousins and his fathers , had my friends - father too , have hard a homeless male on a dare - addicted to dicks - especially Big Black 1's - Aids or Not !    :)

exactly! faggot cumdumps like us were born to be cocksuckers.we should be ready n willing to get down on our knees and suck any cock, any guy, anywhere, anytime, any number of cocks and drink that load.its what we are for.plus normal people dont realize we are so hungry for cock n thirsty for cum we want it all the time.family members are a handy source of regular loads.and we faggots are a convenient easy mouth to use

• Like 1

Guest SpermaFF
16 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Now all your relatives are sick with STDs? Happy family :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My dad was creepy and I didn't want anything to do with him growing up, but man when I was young I was fantasizing about sucking every one of my friends' dads! My brother is gay and got the big cock in the family, but also not really close to him...no desire to suck him! 

I would, however, gladly drain my nephew's cock along with his boyfriend's. Both cocks in my mouth, both squirting at the same time....perfect. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Azcumdump91

My older brother has taken my ass several times, no one else in the family but my oldest brother can fuck my tight ass anytime 

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2019 at 2:05 PM, FJLinNYC said:

I am 50 now, but the irony is I have blown my dad (he's passed), my older brother (still do once in a while), an uncle of mine (dad's brother, also passed), and not listed, I've blown 2 of my cousins (haven't blown either in years). I have stated on here before, I never felt blow jobs are that big of a deal, I loved giving them, especially as a teen, and offered many guys head. 

for a true cocksucker like us, giving blowjobs is just like shaking hands

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Breedingfantasy

I enjoy them all. Dad, younger brothers, cousins, uncle. No nephews yet but sure as shit will want them too. 

Wickr breedingtheboys