incest faggots-what family member do you most want to suck off

incest faggots-whose cock would you most like to suck?  

436 members have voted

1. 1. incest faggots- whose cock would you most like to suck?

20 hours ago, Markrue58 said:

I was 9 and my brother was 15 and we started having sex with each other sucking each other's cocks whenever we whenever we could it was so hot

thats the best part about having brothers for a pussyboy.its a nice consistently available source of cock and cum

don't forget young faggots, there's nothing wrong with sucking your fathers cock. you were born to suck cock.that means any cock.that means as many cocks as you can get in your slutty mouth. suck off every male relative you can.suck off every male friend and classmate and teammate and acquaintance you can. do your duty and fulfill your purpose as a faggot. jerk men off with your mouth and throat any chance you get and thank them for letting you

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

don't forget young faggots, there's nothing wrong with sucking your fathers cock. you were born to suck cock.that means any cock.that means as many cocks as you can get in your slutty mouth. suck off every male relative you can.suck off every male friend and classmate and teammate and acquaintance you can. do your duty and fulfill your purpose as a faggot. jerk men off with your mouth and throat any chance you get and thank them for letting you

im always proud to tell guy that i suck my fathers cock.they usually ask "you mean your daddy or your biological father?" and i always say "BOTH"

daddys faggot.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/19/2019 at 8:47 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

im always proud to tell guy that i suck my fathers cock.they usually ask "you mean your daddy or your biological father?" and i always say "BOTH"

daddys faggot.jpg

i know you're proud of sucking your fathers cock you dirty little girl.you are a special kind of whore cumdumpster

• Like 3

Guest 1234zzz

Considering I've already accomplished all of my relatives that I know, it would have to be my great grandfather. I never knew him, but the pictures of him are so fucking manly. Looks like the ultimate lumberjack muscle daddy type.

Are you guys that have sucked all your family members serious? No judgement, that’s just impressive to me. I haven’t messed around with any family members but I’ve thought about it. Especially because my dad has a nice big cock that I want to see fully hard. 

How can I go about seeing my dad or brothers naked? I’m really curious about how we all stack up after years of not seeing them naked. 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2019 at 2:24 AM, Jackswift said:

Are you guys that have sucked all your family members serious? No judgement, that’s just impressive to me. I haven’t messed around with any family members but I’ve thought about it. Especially because my dad has a nice big cock that I want to see fully hard. 

How can I go about seeing my dad or brothers naked? I’m really curious about how we all stack up after years of not seeing them naked. 

i haven't sucked them ALL off, just a few but yeah i learned how to suck cock on my older brother and older cousin and was taught to deepthroat by my uncle

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/21/2019 at 10:48 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

if youre a true faggot cumdump you wanna suck EVERY guys cock, related or not.which relative would you most lve to get down on your knees for to deepthroat his cock and swallow his load

My step brother and I shared a room and he started me sucking him at an early age . I soon became Addicted to cock and cum . He helped me becum the fagot whore I am today .  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest faggot hole
On 5/19/2019 at 12:24 PM, Faggotuser said:

Indeed, faggotuser is right.  It was my dad who taught me how to suck cock -- first his and then my younger brother's cock.  i wasn't even in high school when dad taught my what my mouth and throat were for (and eventually what my ass was for also).  All through high school, i enjoyed the opportunity to improve my cocksucking skills on a daily basis -- several times a day, in fact.  And yes, i thank my dad regularly for setting me on the right course for my life, and for teaching me what i was and what i was born to be.  Alas, my bro knocked up the captain of the cheer leading team before he graduated high school.  He married her and "went straight" a loss to faggots everywhere.

I was an only child, so would have to be my dad.  Saw him in the shower a few times, and had a 8-9 inch thick cock.  Unfortunately I knew it would never happen as he would give me a hard time when he figured out I was jacking off a load in the bathroom.

• Like 1

I was fortunate when I was 13 to have my 18 yo brother break me in.  He was the first to fuck me and breed me, then had his college buds use my ass as a cum dump.  He took me to my first bb orgy at age 14.  I was hooked.  NEVER had a condom in my ass,, never will.  Take all loads from all guys.  My brother taught me well!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...