incest faggots-what family member do you most want to suck off

incest faggots-whose cock would you most like to suck?  

435 members have voted

1. 1. incest faggots- whose cock would you most like to suck?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Phxboy41
On 3/5/2021 at 12:35 PM, SissyToBe said:

Im 18 and ive been looking for someone to corrupt me as soon as i turned!

Ugot has ry cock

• 3 months later...

Well, a nephew of mine.... he grew up...and WHAT a package! {he liked his ice cream cones } 

did ~ 

√ Twin Bro

√ Older Cousin

√ ↑ His younger bro

√ ↑ Their youngest bro

√ ↑ Their Dad

√ felt Dad up too many times to count ~ only got my mouth on his HUGE      cockhead 1/2 doz. times {thank the Gods he was a HEAVY sleeper!}

• Like 1

It happen during the Summer - my Dad and Mom sent me off for 2 weeks to my Uncle place and my cousin - small house with 2 bed rooms .  It was a secret my Dad knew his brother and nephew were gay or bi sexual but I did not !  I shared the bed room of my cousin  room . Arriving there - settling in - placing my clothes in his bed room - just got a Welcome Drink - chatting and relaxing having Fun - I was told been invited to a party that night .

Party with guys an girls , near the river side , had a fire - laughter - smoking weed - seeing some pretty females - touchy stuff . Soon I got blitz's - drinking , smoking weed and fun times - went back to the house .

We both gotten undressed , underwear , about to jump into bed - my cousin had me take a pill - thought was aspirin for a hang over .

That morning , felt tired , having breakfast , and orange juice / spiked - then relaxing in the hot tube - smoking a joint .

Then another party happen - same things happen except boys will be boys - they having fun touching each other .

Same thing at the house - I was blitzed - taking a pill - falling asleep - felt little bit tired - breakfast - spited orange juice - now relaxing - nude in the hot tub .

Soon my cousin putting lotion on my body - not be sun burns - getting excited - he stroke me off - touching each other .

That night , being blitzed again - taking a pill - fell asleep quickly - waking up early - seeing my cousin naked fingering me - sucking me - fucking me - seems like I could not move but enjoying it !

Soon morning came - breakfast - weed and orange juice - felt had no wear to go but did enjoy others dicks - touching - cumming - loads .

Soon at the hot tube - drinking and smoking weed - being naked . My Uncle a huge guy , 270 lbs. , and 6'7" came out to the hot tube naked .

He was a bear type - animal , hairy and a huge monster uncut dick - thick and at least 14 or 15 inches .

He was naked , with a pitcher of spiked juices and 2 joints  , sat down pool side - his animal shape dick hanging down pool side .

He told his son and I come over to him - we did so - We were drinking - smoking weed - then told me grabbed his dick - lick it - sucking it - while getting high and easy - his son fucking me in the hot tub - his dad grabbing my head - bouncing my head over his huge dick .

Next , I was completely controlled by my cousin and my Uncle - using me - abusing me - think the aspirins were party pills - about 2 weeks having a steady diet of huge dicks - could not be refuse .

my uncles were only 4 and 6 years older than me. when I was 15, i went to spend the summer with my grandfather and they were home from college. the 19 yo taught me how to drive and one day had me drive out to the middle of nowhere to show me something. he ended up showing me his 7" cock and teaching me how to suck him off. after 3 loads we went back and the 21 yo took me to his room for more practice on his 8" cock.  they taught me a lot that summer.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 12:05 PM, FJLinNYC said:

I am 50 now, but the irony is I have blown my dad (he's passed), my older brother (still do once in a while), an uncle of mine (dad's brother, also passed), and not listed, I've blown 2 of my cousins (haven't blown either in years). I have stated on here before, I never felt blow jobs are that big of a deal, I loved giving them, especially as a teen, and offered many guys head. 

I started off jacking my dad and soon after I started giving him blowjobs.  My dad was a top, he used me.  There was nothing romantic about it, just straight out sex.  I liked blowing him.  He started using anal training plugs on my hole.  He wanted to fuck me.  That all came to a screeching halt when my mother, who was supposed to be somewhere else walked in on us while I was sucking his cock.  Let's say she made a deal with him to go away or else.   I never felt we had done anything wrong.  I love sucking cock. 

• 2 months later...

Only ever did a cousin of mine. I was his first. He was 19, I was 29. I taught him all about gay sex. We had fun on and off for about 5-6 years. He's bi. Our fun ended when he found his gf, the now mother of his two kids. But he's out with her. He told me she knows he's bi, and she knows him and I played around, and she's fine with it. I suspect they're swingers. They seem happy, so that's all that matters. But I still miss sucking that nice thick dick of his.