Difficult to accept my role as a bitch?

I’m 25 and I have this urge I can’t really describe, I just want to be seeded all the time. I need to submit to men and offer my hole. I have all these urges yet i barely hookup with a single guy once every two months. 

How do I accept my place and my role?

I can relate to this. I have now only bottomed for two guys so not a lot of experience and actually haven't enjoyed the physical act of it. I have a desire to be a bottom for guys  that being in a relationship with a female plus not actually enjoying the act doesn't make sense to me. 

chase your dreams and your needs. I can never get seeded enough and I totally accept the cumdump that I am. I dedicate most weekends to just getting fucked as often as possible it is not only the only time I feel complete when a man is fucking me but it is my addiction and my overriding need. I cannot go two days without getting fucked or I am unbearable

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

aspieboy - You sat that you only infrequently act upon your frequent urges, but you don’t really explain what the reason or obstacle is that prevents you from doing so. The title of your thread suggests it has something to do with “acceptance of your role”, so the issue sounds as though it might be more psychological than situational. If you’d care to provide a bit more detail, we may be better able to advise you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ErosWired said:

aspieboy - You sat that you only infrequently act upon your frequent urges, but you don’t really explain what the reason or obstacle is that prevents you from doing so. The title of your thread suggests it has something to do with “acceptance of your role”, so the issue sounds as though it might be more psychological than situational. If you’d care to provide a bit more detail, we may be better able to advise you.

My main obstacle is that I’m ncredibly introverted and shy. I’m just so anxious about owning these desires.  I don’t know how to start becoming what I really am.

I used to be kind of introverted/shy/anxiety when it came to sex due to some unfortunate incidents when I was a young teen. 

Through therapy and learning how to meditate I have brought my anxiety about life in general,  not just regarding sex, under control.  This led me to start becoming more sexually adventurous, a lot less shy and less apprehensive when it came to hooking up.  Then I started on PrEP and my sex life really started taking off. I have also started taking a few more risks, like having guys come over when my door is unlocked and Im blindfolded ass upon my bed when all I have seen of them is a cock/body pic, never pictured myself being able to do that but I have done it a handful of times now and love it.  Glad I am able to give into my submissive side and be their bitch/cumdump. 

Now I just need to muster up the courage to go to the local bathhouse, not to boast but I know Ill get a lot of attention, but I know there are going to be some guys there (drug users, really  old /out of shape guys) I have no desire to give my ass to, and because its face to face and not on an app, I would feel really bad about rejecting them, I guess I need to evaluate my assertiveness a bit more. hmmm

Edited by orionboy1
  • Like 1

I feel that same kind of trepidation.  As i get older i get more hesitant to have guys in my home. 

But when i go to the baths i lay down ass up-- sometimes blindfolded-- and since i can't see anyone,  i don't care what they look like. All i care is that they fuck me raw and don't have a micropenis

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, orionboy1 said:

I used to be kind of introverted/shy/anxiety when it came to sex due to some unfortunate incidents when I was a young teen. 

Through therapy and learning how to meditate I have brought my anxiety about life in general,  not just regarding sex, under control.  This led me to start becoming more sexually adventurous, a lot less shy and less apprehensive when it came to hooking up.  Then I started on PrEP and my sex life really started taking off. I have also started taking a few more risks, like having guys come over when my door is unlocked and Im blindfolded ass upon my bed when all I have seen of them is a cock/body pic, never pictured myself being able to do that but I have done it a handful of times now and love it.  Glad I am able to give into my submissive side and be their bitch/cumdump. 

Now I just need to muster up the courage to go to the local bathhouse, not to boast but I know Ill get a lot of attention, but I know there are going to be some guys there (drug users, really  old /out of shape guys) I have no desire to give my ass to, and because its face to face and not on an app, I would feel really bad about rejecting them, I guess I need to evaluate my assertiveness a bit more. hmmm

I would LOVE to play with you!