What is the best method to completely open my hole?

19 hours ago, Scottop said:

As a relatively new bottom, I found great difficulty in getting some cocks into me. However I bought a ribbed "dildo" that has a pump. I insert it, with enough lube, It is hard at this stage, then pump and it balloons inside, stretching both inside and my hole. It really works well for me. Once my hole has been stretched, it gets used to taking a cock very well.

Can you show me a picture of the dildo that worked for you?

On 1/22/2019 at 10:52 AM, orionboy1 said:

I find that either after getting fucked or playing with my toys Im loosend up for about 48hrs or so. Im sure mileage will vary though.

Ditto toys and training plugs. Something else i haven't seen mentioned is a speculum. 

mileage. yeah. i know a lot of guys here insist that they've taken fists and millions of cocks and their hole still returns to its original size (okay, i'm exaggerating).  i've have prolly close to a couple of thousand guys. i've had fb's who loved to purposely open and gape my hole (and i loved their lust).  For me, my hole reached a place where it is permanently changed. Nowadays i think of it as much more receptive than retentive.  i have a hell of a lot more control over my inner muscles, used for milking and squeezing cock, but the opening? It's changed. It even looks different,  not quiet, but more of a slit than a pucker.

Honestly, i love that. i love seeing the Tops i have been with reflected in my body, makes me feel like there is a permanent connection to them. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Ditto toys and training plugs. Something else i haven't seen mentioned is a speculum. 

mileage. yeah. i know a lot of guys here insist that they've taken fists and millions of cocks and their hole still returns to its original size (okay, i'm exaggerating).  i've have prolly close to a couple of thousand guys. i've had fb's who loved to purposely open and gape my hole (and i loved their lust).  For me, my hole reached a place where it is permanently changed. Nowadays i think of it as much more receptive than retentive.  i have a hell of a lot more control over my inner muscles, used for milking and squeezing cock, but the opening? It's changed. It even looks different,  not quiet, but more of a slit than a pucker.

Honestly, i love that. i love seeing the Tops i have been with reflected in my body, makes me feel like there is a permanent connection to them. 

Yeah it changes definitely from a pucker to a slit. It's the consequence/benefit of taking big cocks. all this tight virgin hole after taking 8+ inches is non sense. my hole has changed a lot since I've gotten into fisting. and the guys I fuck lets just say they tend to dilate pretty easily now

• Upvote 2