Sex during sleeping

bareback-flipflop

I read many sexstories in themain character is sucking or riding his sleeping mate’s cock. And the top doesn’t remember later anything. Two days ago something like this happened to me. 

I have a regular fuckbuddy who sleeps with me recently. We have an agreement that he can fuck me when his cock is hard even I am sleeping. I’m used to be fucked occasionally; the last time was just this morning. When he begins to fuck me while I’m sleeping, I always wake up lar when he is totally in me. I can’t say that I’m not sleepy during the fuck but never unconscious. Although it happens sometimes in the middle of the night. It’s unnecessary to say I enjoy it. 

Two days before I woke up before dawn to drink some water and realised his cock rock hard. He was sleeping deeply, he was snorking. What could a good slut do in this situation? I began to suck him. Although I gave him a deepthroat he was still sleeping. I was extremely horny, and as he was laying on his back I could ride him. He didn’t cum but me. After my cumming I came out of his cock and let him sleep. Maybe it was selfish but who cares. 

Today, after our early morning fuck I asked him about his “rape” two days before. He answered me he didn’t remember the fact just recognised that something happened. 

So, what about you? Do you have such an experience?

• Upvote 1

A couple of years ago a guy I was chatting with online brought this up to me. It's a big fetish of his and, from how he talked about it, it really turned me on. Sadly we never got to meet, but after that I've had a few guys bring it up and I'm still eager to try. 

Like I always say, my hole is available to any man. So doesn't matter to me if I'm sleeping or awake. If you're with me and you're needing to drain your balls, just go for it!

• Like 2

I used to have the BF, now ex (but still friendly). I recall him several times in a semi-sleep taking my ass, never saying a word, eyes fully closed, and pumping my ass. Miraculously, it always went down 'without a glitch', clean as a whistle. It was a totally selfish, self-absorbed fuck and (looking back) I'm sure ANY other bro's (or trick's) hole would have been fucked had one been over instead of me... He was like in a trance, every time, like a sleep-walker, he was a 'sleep-fucker'. There was a light across the street that always lit the room to where you could see just enough that I knew he was 'not all there', physically with a raging hard-on yes, but mentally not... almost like a fucking zombie. At the time he was still basking in the recent glory of having gotten the cover of ADVOCATE MEN, so it was a special privilege to have his V-shaped chest illuminated... as he was rutting! And he always played with his nipples while his cock zeroed in on my ass like a heat-seeking missile without further guidance... he is a copious pre-cumer and when he had a raging hard-on in his sleep it was always drooling DNA making his dick glistening and slippery! And with my accommodating anxious hole it made a perfect target practice for him...

On the half a dozen or so occasions this happened, I never bothered to say a word or got annoyed he wasn't visually acknowledging me, or that it was ALL ABOUT HIM. For all I know he was imaging one of his many tricks he was fucking behind my back. Back then his notorious hypocrisy bothered me, but in hindsight all that is a HUGE turn-on. My ideal boy-friend would fuck any and every hole he wants to... well, my man NOW and I have that arrangement, but it's almost like those fishing licences we have in the South that we habitually renew, JUST IN CASE we go. But he is so busy with work, he hardly ever practices the commitment to random promiscuity that we preach... I on the other hand DO GO 'fishing' for cock and he loves my exploits...

So anyway, my sleep-fucking BF would be LIKE IN A ZONE, on AUTO-FUCK, a barebacking zombie, playing with his nipples, slow-fucking at a steady pace without true exertion and eventually releasing a huge blast of pulsing jizzes into my ass... all fairly quiet, then please himself some more with some bonus rutting as if he had more to blow and then disengage as if nothing happened and be out cold. To this day now I have a big fetish for selfish guys, jerks really, who don't say much, it's all about them... well, to a degree, like a special DISH best served cold! Cocky ass-hole jerk on auto-fuck wearing sun-glasses inside the house; fucking my hole like he would fuck any other random stranger. Too lazy to jerk off, needs to deposit his cum in a random hole... I once, weeks after a fuck, asked my ex if he realizes he fucks me in the middle of sleep and he was genuinely surprised, puzzled even and mildly disturbed. He possibly thought I was telling a TALL TALE: "Are you for real? Seriously? When? Last night too?"

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

My ex used to get hard sleeping and i’d ride it while he slept. He was horse hung so the challenge of trying to take it all without waking him up made me even hornier. He never came from it. I did though. A lot.

There was only one time I can think of that he actually woke up during it. He asked what I was doing, I kissed him to shut him up and he went back to sleep.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hot. I've been woken up to a cock in my ass. I've sucked a sleeping buddy (and when he woke up he fucked my face and ass). I've sucked off a teammate who claims he never woke up, but admits having a sex dream except he didn't see any cum in the morning.  I've been awaken by a guy (and a girl) sucking on me.  I love it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

My ex used to shove his cock in me when I was asleep or half asleep and drop a load in me. Sometimes I'd remember it, other  times he'd tell me in the morning because I felt my hole and it was cum-filled. There's only one way that happens! There was never a planned time for bb sex, it just happened after a kiss or wink or nod. I love unscripted bb sex the best!

• Like 2

From a Total DOMs point of view- there is nothing more exciting and satisfying than middle-of-the-night sex-capades of all sorts. Years ago I had an eager younger cub who would spend the weekend and part of his 'training' was that BOTH his holes were available for when DAD had to piss in the middle nite! Usually, I would get my cock in his face and rub the head all around on his lips and eyes- and if that did not wake him up, I would dribble a little piss on his lips and forehead@ He would wake with a start and immediately open his mouth wide.  There was more than one nite I had already gotten too hard to piss in his mouth, so I would slide into his always clean and lubed fuck-hole, and slowly dribble out piss while I slowly fucked him awake and would usually end with shooting a load as well. He was trained to take the butt-plug he always kept under his pillow and shove it up his filled ass to "keep the sheets clean!"

Since all of my subs were trained to ask permission to Suck The Cock, none of them would take the initiative to suck when SIR was asleep- but one of them had learned to purr or hmm in MY ear, just long enough to half-wake me and then ask permission. The primal, sub-conscious, just-feed-the-deep-sexual hungers feeling of nothing said middle-of-the-night sex is more satisfying sometimes than the rout, planned,  "Tuesday is fucking after dinner" sex that most longer-term sexual connections usually become.  I really miss the days when I could roll over in the middle of the night with a boner and have a place to put it- no questions asked@!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I havent had any experience like that yet but it's a massive fetish of mine. I'm always insanely horny during sleep and constantly fantasize about being used by tops while I'm sleeping. I love the idea of waking up to a huge facial on me or cum all over my asshole or in me, and love watching videos of people cumming on or in sleeping people (however morally debatable.) Sadly I rarely spend the night with any tops and dont have the opportunity often. And I would love to play with a rock hard sleeping top, seeing if I can get them off without waking them would be fun. I'm jealous!

On 1/25/2019 at 2:12 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

Hey Guys, thanks for your amazing answers. It was nice to read them and made me horny. 

My FB is coming to my flat tomorrow,!he is sleeping here, so I can hope to fuck me in my sleep. 

And fuck yeah, he has come and I woke up with his massive cock in my ass. 

• Like 2