This is a serial story I've been working on; it's finished through a good stopping point - but if there's enough interest, I can continue it further. There's also a side story already in the works. So - at least as far as THIS story goes, it will not be abandoned before a resolution.

"I detest that little shit!"

I looked at Rick, puzzled. "Who? Why?"

"The little dude over there in the green shorts hitting on that big musclebear."

"Why - were you planning to go after that guy yourself?"

"Not my point. Do you remember an obnoxious condom nazi who got himself banned from the bathhouses and the sex clubs who insisted everyone call him Theo?"

"Oh, right... wait... that's him?! I remember him being a twink that turned up his nose at anyone who wasn't shaved from nose to toes."

"He was... then I guess he realized he was aging out of the Twink zone, dropped out of sight for a few months and reappeared with a surprisingly heavy pelt grown back, a neat little beard and telling everyone to call him "Teddy" now - and instead of other hairless "little boy" types, now he chases muscle bears - emphasis on the muscle. If you recall, my big problem with him was that he had a vicious little habit of focusing his condom-nazi bullshit on guys HE didn't think were attractive - most often chunky bears and older men - and try and get them thrown out, like he was trying to turn a bathhouse into a hall of his own personal fantasy men. Well, he's still as big a body fascist as ever - to guys like the one he's talking to he's sweet as pie; if one's a little too old, a little too pudgy or whatever ... he's one of the nastiest little queens around ... unless he's trying to impress a potential trick, of course. On top of that, he went from condom nazi to Truvada campaigner - telling everyone it was a great *backup* in case a condom broke - to quietly dropping that and turning into a major PrEP Pig. I can only guess that at some point, one of those musclebears - on being told Ted was on PrEP - just held him down, raw-fucked him cross-eyed and he realized what he'd been missing all these years."

"Aaaah, right, all the gossip is coming back to me now... I never ran into the little fuck, he never seemed to infest the sex clubs I like."

"That's because all the sex club owners pre-emptively banned him when the first bathhouse banned him for his condom nazi tricks. Apparently he thought those places were beneath him until he got himself banned from all the bathhouses - and by then he was unwelcome at the sex clubs too. I know the owner of the Pig Trough and apparently Ted threw quite a fit when they wouldn't let him in, and would only tell him that it was because he'd been banned from the bathhouses. It's a little strange if you're expecting them to be competitive - but the owners of all the tubs and sex pits know each other and they share info about troublemakers. Usually it's druggies, dealers or guys who don't have even a rough idea of what 'consent' is - but Ted there got under their skin. I mean, sure they want to know about some kinds of misbehavior - especially if it's someone making a mess, literal or figurative they'll have to clean up - but a tattle-tale about guys he didn't find attractive who were fucking raw wasn't anything they wanted to deal with."

"You said he's on PrEP?" I asked, and Rick nodded back. I started to chuckle.

"What's so funny, Max?"

"My buddy Logan is going to be visiting in about two weeks; he recently found out his strain of the bug is extremely resistant to Truvada; since he knows I'm as big a gift-giving perv as he is, he asked if I wanted to be exposed and of course I said yes. Now, I'm not Ted's type - maybe 'muscle bear' enough, but too old for his tastes. But from what you've said and going by that dude he's been chatting up, I bet he'd be all over Logan trying to get into his pants. He's about 6'4, built, covered in silky black fur and has a shaved head and a thick black beard. Oh, and a nice thick 8" to plow his dirty seed into any hole he can."

"And you're thinking of siccing him on Teddy to see if that nasty strain can punch through the PrEP and knock Teddy up? I love it!"

"Yeah - Logan used to brag about 'one fuck and knocked up' because his strain was so infectious; I don't know if it still is after whatever brought in the PrEP resistance, but it's sure worth a try if we can make it happen. He hasn't got any poz ink to give it away - while he gets off on any kind of breeding, he LOVES to stealth."

"Damn... I'm getting a chub just thinking about it. I know a few guys in Teddy's orbit who'll know about what apps he's on and stuff."

I looked at Rick. "This sounds like it's personal for you."

"It's not about me, if that's what you mean. I don't want to talk about it right now, though."

I dropped the point and we went on to chat about other things, and Rick later dropped me an email with a list of Teddy's hookup app and website accounts. I read them over and then contacted Logan - who, as I predicted, LOVED the idea; not just the stealthing part, but as someone who'd fuck anyone with facial hair and could be friendly with anyone else he loved the idea of sticking it to a former condom nazi who'd targeted "unattractive" men, and who was rude to anyone he didn't want to fuck. We talked about making some judicious edits to his own profiles to optimize his appeal to Teddy - who, for example, said he wasn't into "mansmells". (I'd just have to thoroughly tongue-bathe Logan before he showered to go after the little shit.) So - a photo of his arm in a bicep pose with his hairy armpit dripping sweat got recaptioned from "Wallow in my musk" to "I work out hard!" and other similar tweaks. He set up his travel dates to show a later arrival than he really had, so he and I would have time for our fun and getting set up for his pursuit of Teddy.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

After he arrived, Logan called and told me that Teddy had bit *HARD*; he'd started out with one of the hookup sites that allowed searching by location, figuring that was more plausible than saying Teddy's profile had "just happened" to pop up on one of the phone apps. The photos of his furry muscular body and the big suggestive bulge in the crotch of a pair of snug jeans and a speedo got him an enthusiastic response when he told Teddy he'd be visiting the area soon. Their chat had quickly gone to sex and after Logan provided a photo of his big dripping hardon, Teddy provided his hookup app accounts to make sure it was easy for them to connect.

Logan had gotten himself a prime AirBnB setup - and when I came over he'd already set up his hidden cameras in the bedroom, because he planned to record every fuck and load he planted while he was there - "Especially the stealth caps I'm gonna pop in that furry slut's neg ass!" he said.

"Forget him for the moment - I don't want this hot musk of yours to go to waste, and you promised me some of that PrEP-busting bug too!" I shoved one arm up and was thankful Logan always wore sleeveless muscle shirts as I ground my beard into his ripe, dripping pit fur. Logan had made the trip on his Harley and clearly hadn't showered for some time before that - much to my pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, buddy - gonna cover you with my stink and recharge your poz ass with my strain! I love the idea of having you out there knocking up smug PrEP pigs with my resistant bugs!"

I pulled back from his armpit and as I moved over to the other side, he stripped off the muscle shirt and started on his pants; after he dropped those, he maneuvered me so his free hand could dive down the back of my pants and start fingering my hole, which was pre-lubed and ready. I opened my pants, dropped 'em and kicked them to the side, then worked my way down through his sweaty chest fur to the main prize: his thick, hard, dripping, rank, uncut cum-cannon. I skinned it back and while he wasn't actually cheesy he was right on the edge, so I did a first pass with my beard to add that scent to his pit funk, then went to work spit-polishing his shaft from pisshole to root. I was all the way down on his meat, swabbing his balls with my now-raunchy beard when he said "I gotta breed! I've been thinking about that furry fuckhole of yours all day and I need to get this load of poison in you before I waste it!"

I simply dropped to all fours and braced myself; uncharacteristically for him, he didn't even give my hole a pro-forma tongue swipe (normally, Logan religiously followed the maxim of "eat it before you fuck it") and slid his dripping cock into my hungry hole. Not a brutal ramming - but an irresistable steady push, until his bushy pubes were grinding against my hairy ass. "You want this, Max?"

"Fuck yeah! I want your fucking killer cum blasted balls deep in my hole! I want that PrEP-busting bug so I can go to pig parties and leave men who think they're safe with a gift they'll never forget! I want a hot strain that both gift-givers and bugchasers will beg me to share with them! RECHARGE ME, FUCKER!"

His furry bulk slammed down onto my back, knocking me down onto my chest and belly; he grabbed my shoulders and gave me a few more deep strokes, then rammed in as far as he could, howled and I felt his hot, thick jizz loaded with his vicious virus start spurting into me. He ground his hips against me as spurt after spurt of his infectious seed filled my hole.

"FuuuUUUCK! I've been holding that back way too long!" he said. "Get up - let's get to the bed 'cause I have more bugs to blast up your hole, but I wanna see your face while I'm churning that first dirty load and gettin' ready to add to it!"

He slowly pulled back, letting me feel his broad cockhead sliding out; next thing I knew I was on my back in bed, one of his ripe armpits covering my face while he plowed back into my ass. I turned my head to one side and said "Fucking DAMN you smell good, buddy! Better than I remember!"

"Don't think I'd ever been in my raunchy leather jacket for days before you got to me... not to mention a lot of those days roasting in the sun riding here!"

"Pity to waste it because of that little prick..."

"Hey, I raunch up fast ...and I'll have my stinkin' pit shirt and the jacket to help once I'm done with him. Sorry that first load was so fast, but I haven't shot in almost three days."

"I figured - besides, I know you can shoot over and over again - that's one of the reasons you're so popular at sex parties."

"Just wonder how many I'm gonna be able to get into that dude ... I'm hoping I'm still one and done, but under the circumstances I'll breed him as many times as I can just to make sure."

"I look forward to seeing him still walking funny days later!"

Logan grinned. "One of my specialties!" and with that, he covered my face with his other armpit and picked up the pace until he blasted his second dose of anti-PrEP into my hungry hole.

Over the next couple of days Logan bred me frequently - as he wasn't sure if a guy already poz would be easier or more difficult to convert to his strain. I explained that I had an acquaintance who studied the bug and liked getting samples from promiscuous barebackers to trace the variations. I suggested that after his attempt to knock up Teddy that we get a sample from him so I'd be able to tell if my strain changed to match his. "Great idea! More certain than just breeding every dude on PrEP you can and wondering - if any of 'em convert - if it was really you."

"Well - breeding lots of guys sure sounds good to me, especially if your strain takes."

Then the (for me) sad day arrived when Logan stopped breeding me; he'd decided he needed to not cum for a day to ensure a performance with Teddy that would pass as "horny biker who hasn't cum for days". I thought he was being a little overcautious - but on the other hand, I could see wanting to ensure he had a full-potency depth charge ready to plow into the target.

I mentioned Logan's AirBnB setup - he was right near the local "bear bar" so it would make perfect sense to go there after meeting up with Teddy, and thus get the breeding on video... and of course anyone else he picked up to fuck after he was done with Teddy.

It was surprising to me how much the weekend seemed to drag - no word from Logan, and I didn't see him out at the bear or the leather bar - I hoped that was a good sign. Finally, late Monday morning I got a text from him - "Lucky #13! Chat me up on Signal!"

I pulled up the encrypted chat app and said "You got THIRTEEN loads in him?! How many on video?"

"Finally got rid of him because he had to go to work - in rumpled clothes cause he never went back to his place. Yup, 13 - and 11 of 'em on video. He took me to some other bar a ways off Saturday night that had this sort of screened off area on their patio - lots of guys back there having sex and apparently he wanted people to see him getting bred by me. Then yesterday I took him for a ride on my Harley - surprisingly, he's not a bad passenger - and I decided to breed him in a dirty men's room after we stopped for gas; he wasn't too thrilled about that, but I love that shit. Rode him hard with barely any lube but my last load in his hole and I could feel him squirming every time I hit a bump on the way back."

"Any problems with your B.O.?"

"Fuck no! I'd already decided to let my musk come back on its own accord and just see what happened - don't know if I converted him in that way too or if he was just being prissy in his profiles but by the end he was sounding almost like you talking about how much he loved my 'hairy biker stink'... so I'm already back to being nearly as ripe as when I arrived. Got him raving about my stink in a couple of the last videos, not to mention me in the first one reminding him I'm poz and does he really want to take me raw, with him stating he's not worried because he's on PrEP... so if he gets pissy about it if I did knock him up, I've got proof he was MORE than willing. I already had that from the saved chat log, but better to have him on video."

"Awesome! What now?"

"I'm gonna take a day to recover, and we'll see; he's actually a pretty good fuck, but he can't suck a dick as thick as mine worth a shit and my cock is sore from his damn teeth. I kept trying to tell him I just wanted his fuckhole but he kept trying to suck me anyway. I'm going to spend some of that time putting together a "best of" video for ya; I normally don't share my fuck vids, but in this case you might need to have the proof he was willing on hand."

"I understand you being cautious but I don't think it'll be necessary; remember, he's turned into a real PrEP slut and I doubt he'll be able to pick you out of the crowd as the one who knocked him up."

"I like to be sure about this kind of thing, but you know him better than I do. Besides, even if you don't need it to defend my 'honor' - I owe you for setting this up, and I know you'll enjoy watching me bangin' my bugs up his ass!"

"Damn right! I look forward to seeing it!"

"I'll ping ya here when it's ready. I'm gonna go grab a late breakfast then get to it. Later, man!"

• Like 22
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

I didn't get the video until the next day - but it was worth the wait. His camera placement was excellent and he knew how to play to them without it being obvious to Teddy that's what he was doing. I was amazed when on fuck 4 or 5, as he got close Logan said "Gonna cum!" - and I was expecting Teddy to respond with something like "cum in me" or maybe "fuck me harder" - but Teddy started dropping poz chaser lines! OK, he didn't go as far as asking for a "toxic" load or begging to be "knocked up" - but he did say he wanted Logan's "dirty" load "balls deep" and like that. I don't know if that was genuine or what he thought Logan wanted to hear... but it was quite something hearing this coming out of a former condom nazi! I'd noticed - but it hadn't really registered on me - that one of the profile view cameras just happened to look all the way into the attached bathroom - a happy accident of the door placement. But then I get to the part where Logan ushers Teddy into the bathroom, shoves him down to his knees and starts pissing in his mouth! Another of Teddy's raunch limits blown to hell - maybe we need to bottle Logan's B.O. for the effect it has on bottom pigs! I should clarify - Logan was pissing in Teddy's mouth, who was *guzzling it down* not just letting it flow out again and getting wet in the process. The audio from the bathroom was poor, but I did think I heard Logan telling him "don't spill a drop".

And then there were those 11 PrEP-busting, bug-laden loads! Logan had told me that he felt a lot of the stuff that some breeders do to willing chasers to try and ensure the bug "takes" was overkill; he felt that the best approach - and one compatible with stealthing - was just to *keep on fucking* after dropping a load, actively massaging that charged cum into the recipient's fuckhole. Of course with him that tended to just roll forward into fucking another load in - but that could only help too. (Of course, he was used to having a highly infectious strain, so who knows?)

I had two particular favorites - Logan woke up first on Saturday morning after banging 3 loads in a row into Teddy on Friday night; he had his typical raging-hard, drooling morning wood - and just shoved that into Teddy's cum-oozing hole and started fucking, pinning him down and forcing him to take it. Teddy struggled a bit at first, but quickly got into it with Logan's broad cockhead banging hard on his prostate. The other was the reverse - Logan lying there on his back snoring with a roaring hardon - and Teddy sitting on it... which led to Teddy getting rolled over, held down and reamed mercilessly when Logan awoke. It was clear that Teddy was shocked by Logan's forceful approach - though you'd think after 10 or more loads he'd have gotten a clue by then - but he quickly got into it, encouraging Logan to "ride me hard" and so on. My own hole was no longer sore from Logan's plowing but his powerfucking style was obviously familiar and made my hole clench at times.

I had to start stroking as I watched the video and the count of potent loads blasted up Teddy's hole rose; when I got to the last one - the Monday morning wake-up fuck that was just shy of sexual assault - I shot all over my own beard when Logan roared "Take my NUT, faggot!" as he plowed in toxic dose #13, his crotch grinding hard against Teddy's hairy butt. I wished I could see the entire fucks instead of just a highlight reel - but figured maybe I could convince him to show them to me someday, if not let me have full copies. (He had finally agreed to let me have the videos of him fucking ME, as long as I promised not to post them online. Our poz talk was very blunt throughout all our fucking and he understandably didn't want any potential stealth targets tipped off.)

During the week I got several updates from him via Signal; he'd had a number of other men lined up to breed, mostly either already poz who wanted to get held down and plowed by a big burly biker or bugchasers who were hoping to get knocked up; but despite having told Teddy he had plans during the week and would be busy, the little shit seemed to not care that Logan had other things/men to do. Logan got progressively more irritated with Teddy's wheedling for more of his cock; "In a way it's an ego boost to have someone so desperate for more of me - but damn it, he GOT a baker's dozen of my loads over a long weekend! What a greedy little creep!"

"Yeah, well - that fits."

"I didn't tell ya before - but I'd actually started to wonder if he was so bad... then at one point I went off to get us drinks and I overheard him trashing people right and left with his friends when he thought I was out of earshot. I have NO regrets for doing my best to knock him up!"

"Glad to hear it, buddy. Other than him being a pest, how's it going?"

"Great! Lots of willing holes - had a 'mostly top' guy the other day who wants to go from shooting blanks to live ammo, so I really reamed him hard; after, he thanked me for 'doing the job right' so I hope he gets what he wants. I'm looking forward to that party Friday night you were telling me about, but I blanked on the details...?"

"Oh, it's a 'breed the bugchasers' party - 3 slings, 3 pigs who want to poz and they don't know which tops are poz - and at the end, they're only told their *total* of charged loads, not who gave them the poison seed. I've been to a couple, they're lots of fun. The bottoms have to impress the buddy of mine who throws 'em because to have at least two tops per bottom is difficult to put together so they have to make it worth the tops' time. Like I said the other day, you and your machine-gun cock are going to be popular even if you have to wait a while in between turns while all the tops get rotated through. All the bottoms have at least a goatee, so I'm sure you'll breed 'em all. <grin>"

"One last thing for now... I discovered I fucked up when I made my reservation - I have to be out of here on Saturday, but I wasn't going to leave 'til Sunday. Any ideas?"

"Sure, you can stay here Saturday night. We'll go out, have some fun and you can gift me any dirty cum you don't want to take home. I've got space in my garage for your bike so you won't have to park it on the street."

"Great! By the way, have you heard anything from your scientist bud?"

"We just gave him your blood sample two days ago - it takes at least a week for all the testing. He told me he would like samples from me once a month for a while to follow what happens. I'll be sure to keep you updated on the results."

"I don't know why, but it's really been turning me on to think of having a brother breeder with my strain of the virus... can you imagine us double-penetrating some pig and both of us filling him with the same strain? Just thinkin' about it makes my dick leak!"

"Doing your laundry makes your dick leak," I joked, "but I know what you mean. Love the idea of our cocks slipping back and forth next to each other in the fuckhole of a piggy begging for us to plant our dirty seed...!"

"Fuck yea! Whoops, gotta run, bud - have a trick showing up soon. I'll take a half day off before the party and I'll see you there - I found the email you sent with all the details."

"Ride hard, man!"

"As always!"

• Like 17
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, shinelover said:

This is just really good. I so wish it was easier to find gifters who had the attitude of these two toxic studs! Looking forward to reading more ?

Thank you! I have had erotic fiction published before, but this is one of my first attempts at a gifting/stealthing story. (Everything else I've written has been sort of "default" bareback because I never mentioned condoms.) 

Another portion sometime tomorrow later today.  As the song goes, "An-ti-ci-pa-tion!" <grin>

Edited by DirtyBruin
  • Upvote 3

I'd had to park about a block from the party house and as I approached, a Lyft car dropped off Logan. "What timing, eh?" he grinned. His jeans did nothing to hide the fact he was running at least half hard - that, and the wet spot that had soaked through any underwear he had on to show clearly on the faded denim. I pointed it out and he said "Fuck, man - the way my dick drools I'm over being embarrassed about it. The one use I have for rubbers is if I'm going somewhere I really can't be showing a wet spot, I'll put one on to catch it. Going to a fuck party? Not even wearing underwear."

As it turned out we were the first tops to arrive and the host - Nate - showed us to where we could strip down and get ready before heading into the "bullpen" while we waited for the rest of the guests to arrive and everything to get started. Some tops went in for fetishwear - leather, rubber or whatever, partly because Nate insisted all tattoos that suggested a poz man be covered - but Logan had decided to keep it simple: "My boots, fur and B.O. is all I'm gonna have on." I'd decided to do mostly the same - to show off my thick silver pelt - but I added a pair of raunchy boxers I liked to wear while fucking; I figured there'd be plenty of cum splashback after the pigs had been bred a few times and I liked the idea of having that added to my fuck shorts.

Nate had set an early and narrow arrival window, to keep "gay time" from delaying the start of the party; anyone who was late simply didn't get in and if it was without a good (and verifiable) explanation they'd simply be dropped from consideration. That might seem a recipe for killing a gay party given how many gay men are, frankly, flakes - but the stories people told about his events kept the interest high. I did notice he tended to lean rather heavily on dependable regulars - like me - and people those regulars recommended - like Logan - for his tops. Still, it seemed to work. Nate tended to pick bottoms of a similar nature for a given party and had a knack for picking a slate of tops for them; fortunately for Logan, this party featured young men in the cub-to-otter range, all with facial hair and hairy-assed. Logan had been lucky; Nate had run into trouble getting commitments from enough tops - and I had a good track record for recommending reliable people, so he took a chance. Normally, he liked to have men attend one of his less structured bareback parties to see how they did before inviting them to a more focused breeding event.

As other men drifted in, I explained to Logan that the only party our host threw that was more exclusive was one bottom and a bunch of tops; for that, the bottom had to commit to taking all the tops as long as there were any that still wanted to fuck. In this case, a bottom could "tap out" after taking a minimum number of loads based on the top/bottom ratio and after all the tops had gotten at least one turn with each pig. Short of that they could signal for a 10 minute break in between fucks - the only things they were permitted to do while getting fucked is ask for water, poppers or more lube; they had to take the fuck the way the top wanted to give it. Nate supervised their cleanouts, so it was very rare that the only other reason for a break - a cleanout failure - would be relevant. He also had a queuing system that he'd explained to me once - it was a little complicated but struck me as a fair way to manage this kind of party so the bottoms' holes stayed full and made sure each top had a chance at all the bottoms - and for that matter, maximized the bottoms' exposure to the poz breeders. To get around revealing who was gifting the virus, all the tops were told to talk as if they were poz. (While there was nothing to keep a top from hooking up with one of the bottoms after the party and revealing his status - at least DURING the party, the pigs wouldn't know who was delivering charged loads, so they'd have to work for all of them.)

The tops' room had a monitor showing the three fuck positions (the bottoms could choose between a sling or a fuck bench; in this case, they'd all gone with slings) and the queue showing what top was up next - and would indicate if the first man had to be bypassed because the next bottom to be available was one he'd already bred. Once every top had bred every hole, it went to simple rotation and once enough tops had called it quits, the last few tops had free choice. I wondered if Logan would personally knock out any bottoms - by which I mean once the bottoms could call it a night, doing so right after he'd bred them. Nate had told me that the queue was randomly generated - but he reserved the right to make "adjustments"; I noticed that one way or another Logan was up first, which meant he got free choice of the three pigs; the second man could pick either of the remaining two, and the third man had to take the last available hole.

The three little pigs were hot in different ways; all of them were wearing jockstraps, because this was entirely about their fuckholes, and a reminder to the tops that if the bottoms wanted to cum, they had to do it exclusively from getting plowed. One looked like a hairy, bearded frat boy jock type with medium brown fur on a reasonably athletic body and a slightly darker beard; good looking but kind of generic, in my view. Another was more defined and muscular - the kind I might call a "wolf-pup" and with darker skin (I couldn't make up my mind between middle-eastern and latino), a broad, bushy black moustache and heavy stubble with a dense black chest pelt. The last one - and the one I figured Logan would make a beeline for - was an inked-up, rednecky looking otter with a shaved head, a big bushy long goatee and really hairy pits and ass; not too much hair on his chest - just a "torso T", but I knew that thickly furred butt crack of his would get Logan's attention... and I was right. I was a little surprised that the hot wolf-pup was the last chosen, but then I recalled that the top second in line had a thing for college boys, so there you go.

The otter got a big grin on his face when he saw the biker grizzly with dick drool streaming from his rock-hard cock stomping in his direction. The grin got even bigger and he gave a whoop as Logan rammed his dripping cock to the pubes in the otter's lubed up hole; his expression shifted to one of blissed-out pleasure as Logan started pounding. The otter's vocalizations became non-verbal grunts as his eyes glazed over, staring directly into Logan's eyes. Normally, with a half-day break Logan would fire his first load fairly quickly - but even his rapid-fire had been slowed a bit by the amount of fucking he'd been doing lately and it took him a good 15 minutes of pounding before his trouser snake filled the otter's hole with hot venom; both of the other tops in the first wave had already shot and been replaced, and one of the men in the waiting room muttered "Show-off!" when Logan finally lumbered out of the fuck space. I smirked internally - if he thought THAT was showing off, the guy was going to be amazed as the night went on.

The rules forbade any sucking or fucking amongst the tops - but one of the men down the list (just above me) went over to Logan and told him how "fucking awesome" he smelled, and in very short order the two of them were in an energetic rimming 69, having agreed on a "back off" signal so neither would waste a load that belonged in one of the pigs. The man had a full, thick blond beard and seemed to be wallowing in soaking it with the sweat in Logan's hairy crack. They set off more interaction amongst the tops - nipple chewing, deep kissing, mutual stroking, etc. - centered on the men up next, so they could walk into the fuck room raging hard and ready to breed; the quicker those tops came, the sooner the ones still waiting would get some (or more) ass. After Logan's hole-munching 69 broke up, he came over and said "Don't know about the other two yet, but that otter's got an AMAZING hole; I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of him."

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4

As luck would have it - he wound up being my first fuck too, and he grinned at my approach like he had at Logan. Given the cum dripping from his hole at that point, I simply plowed in balls deep, which got me a loud "Fuck YEAH, Papa Bear!" followed by a near whispered "Pound my faggot fuckhole full of your toxic seed, Bubba; make me one of your cumdumps!" His southern accent wasn't strong (and I'm no expert so I couldn't tell exactly where from), but it was in line with his redneck look.

As I started plowing, I responded "Hell yes, you bug chasin' otter-pig; you're gonna get my biggest charged load of the night, and the men who breed you after me will keep churning my poison in your guts!" Though he was obviously sloppier than when Logan had mounted him, I immediately saw what he'd meant about this hole; it was easy to ram in balls-deep, and it was clearly slick 'n sloppy with multiple hot loads now... but it still somehow felt tight, gripping my thick shaft almost like I do when I jerk off.

I caught motion in my peripheral vision and glanced over to see Logan about to mount the wolf-pup; despite having already taken a number of loads, he yelped a loud "Ay, papi!" as Logan plowed in to the pubes; that at least answered the ethnic question. I reached forward to grab the chains at the head of the sling, and as I did the otter grinned again and said "You smell as good as that furry biker, Papa Bear!" He'd had his arms at his sides, but now raised them to put his hands over mine... and the powerful musk from those hairy pits of his hit me.

"DAMN, pig - you're one to talk about US smellin' good!"

"Takes one to know one, I guess."

He quickly moved his hands when I let go of the chains; I dipped my hands into those rank pits, then brought them to my face and inhaled deeply as I rubbed the sweat into my beard. As I reached for a second dose, one palm trailed across his nipple on that side and while he didn't gasp or make any kind of visible display, I could feel his fuckhole clenching and twitching around my cock... and I knew what had to happen. I motioned to one of the attendants and asked him to adjust the musk-otter's jock; his cock had gotten hard from the fucking, but it was trapped in what had to be an uncomfortable bend - and while he hadn't complained, I planned to make him nut and I didn't want any unnecessary impediments. (To insure neither the bottoms nor the tops were stroking a bottom off, only the attendants were allowed to make such adjustments. I thought that was a little weird, but I understood the idea.) That done, I started humping him harder, which tended to make him bounce away from me ... until I latched onto his nipples with a firm grip. That DID make him gasp and his hole clench down on my cock with surprising ferocity; I rolled them between my forefinger and thumb, increasing the pressure until his expression said it was edging into uncomfortable, then backing off a bit. Being held in place by his nipples, my pounding sent shock waves through his body - and when I glanced down, his cock was absolutely rock hard (and significantly bigger than I'd figured) with precum freely drooling through the mesh pouch of his classic style sports jock. (Personally, I prefer jocks with a cotton pouch; they stink/stain up so much better - but that's me.)

"Fuck-ing-HELL, Papa Bear! Are those your hands or fucking vice-grips?!"

"They're my paws - and along with this big bear cock, I'm gonna make you nut for me, faggot!" (That word also made his hole go berzerk on my cock.) "Yeah, fuckhole - I love the way torquing your tits makes your hole try to suck the toxic seed out of me!"

"Breed me, Poz Bear! Knock me up with your demon seed!"

"Not 'til you nut for me, faggot!" It seemed clear to me he didn't want to cum yet - I figured like many men, once he'd shot his load his hole would become especially sensitive or maybe he'd lose interest in further fucking - but he was obviously chasing hard, and wouldn't want to pass up more potentially charged loads... and the Evil Bear in me wanted to make him have to work for those loads through whatever kind of challenge cumming early on would be for him. Working his nipples had clearly brought him to the edge along with my jackhammer pounding his ass, but I needed something else to push him over the edge. Our gazes were locked, and impulsively I hawked and spat square in his face.

"AAAAAUUGH!!!!" he bellowed, as a huge shot of jism blasted out of his cock, hit the jock mesh and turned into a spray of droplets that landed from his eyebrows on down. A second, even bigger volley sprayed all over him and the scent of his cum in addition to the sight of those impressive loads pushed me over the line - and I roared, rammed in as deep as I could and pumped my lethal seed even deeper into his bug-hungry hole. As he felt my hot scum filling him, that reinforced his own orgasm and several more hefty shots of otter cum spattered across his beard and torso. In all, I planted about 5 doses of contaminated cum in him, which I made sure to distribute well in his gut with some final thrusts. I leaned forward and he and I swapped spit for a few moments, and then I turned my head away from the camera so I could whisper "You won't regret coming with the biker and me later", to which he responded "Got it!"

I hauled myself back to my feet and winked at him as I tasted some of his cum that had transfered to my pelt when I was face to face with him. I pulled out of him with a bit of a pop that made him twitch, and as I moved to the exit he signaled the attendants for a 10 minute break, and water. As it happened, the guy who'd remarked on Logan "showing off" was next up and seemed annoyed that he was going to have to wait a bit for either the musk-otter to recover or another hole to open up; too bad for him, and I made a mental note to remark on his bad attitude to Nate.

On the other end of the attitude spectrum was the blonde bear who'd had the rimming session with Logan; he was grinning at me and said "Awesome fuck, man - love how you made that pig cum all over himself. And damn if you don't smell as good as that other furry beast!"

"He and I are good friends with similar tastes that way... and since you like it...." I interlaced my fingers and stretched up, presenting both of my dripping pits, and he went for 'em like a hungry dog after a bone... and his own bone was soon dripping hard as he beard-buffed my pits... and despite having just blown my load, he started me on my way to my next hardon.

"I'd love to get my face in that hairy ass of yours!" he said when he came up for air.

"I'd love that too - but how about we save that for a little later, when I might need help gettin' ready to breed whichever pig comes up third for me? Just watching you and Logan in your butt-munchin' 69 earlier got me hot - I can only imagine that actually getting this beard in my crack and your tongue in my hole - and mine in yours! - will have me ready to breed butt in short order!"

"It's a plan, then. I can't tell you how hot it is for me that there are TWO really musky men on the team; it's uncommon to find guys who smell so good."

"Oh, just wait for your turn with the dude I just fucked! He stinks as good as Logan or I; you'll love it!" He grinned, and I went on "But I have to ask - for someone who likes manstink, why don't you have much yourself?"

He groaned. "It's my job - I work with a bunch of prissy types and they'd throw a fit; one guy who used to work there actually got complaints made about him to HR because he let slip that didn't wear deodorant! Not that he actually smelled - it was entirely in their minds. Fortunately, I'm at a somewhat higher level so they're reluctant to bitch if there's no actual issue... but I still have to be muskless for work. But even when I go camping, say, and don't bathe for a week or more - I still don't really stink the way I'd like. Guess it's like so many other things - big beards, hairy bodies, thick dicks - some guys get it, some don't."

"True enough, I suppose. I'm lucky enough to be self-employed so I can stink as much as I like most of the time. I'd be happy to have you wallow in my stink whenever you like - and for that matter, I could lend you a really ripe t-shirt when you'll have a chance to wear it for a few days straight and see if maybe we can pump up your musk."

"That would be great! Hey, I'm getting close to my next fuck; can I get another turn in those pits?" I just grinned and raised my arms again....

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

Hey guys - thanks for all the responses and feedback! Thanks to you, I've "won the day" here two days in a row for having the most-liked content! That's amazing! 

And yes, there will be another segment posted here soon - I just wanted to put this note of thanks up separately so it didn't get lost in the story. ;)