On 1/29/2019 at 7:40 PM, DirtyBruin said:

hell, I'm a Babylon 5 fan and, damn it, I KNOW what a dangerous question "what do you want" can be

It’s not like ”who are you” is any safer....

I got on Signal with Logan. "Hey, bud - got two pieces of good news. First - it looks like Zeb's got his fuck flu. So far doesn't seem to be too severe, but we'll see; he's been able to keep going to work except for the first two days it hit - just taking lots of ibuprofen for the fever and aches. When he's past it we'll get him tested and see what's what. He's mostly been here, at his place or at work - and no one there has been out sick, he said - so we'll see."

"Cool! I hope the strains match up eventually. What's the other piece of good news?"

"It's conjecture, but I heard through the grapevine that Teddy - remember him? - has been really sick recently. Not enough to go to the hospital, but out of work for a few days, and so on. I have a feeling HE'S pozzing up too, but because he thinks he's safe on PrEP - it hasn't occurred to him that this is FUCK flu, not the regular kind."

"How long before you think he figures it out?"

"No more than 2 months; assuming he had his PrEP check right around when you bred him stupid, it'd still be only about 2 more months before his next one. Could be sooner depending on the timing - I haven't been able to pick up on that particular detail through the grapevine. On the one hand, it's sad it won't be festering in him for years before he finds out, but on the other hand we get to KNOW he knows and see what happens from there!"

"He isn't gonna take it well, you figure?"

"Probably not, but who knows? Most twinks try to cling pathetically to their old look well beyond the 'best by' date; he realized he was aging out of that and made a change. I can't stand the elitist little shit - but I have to admit that shows more adaptability than most of his type. I really don't know if he'll commit suicide in a fit of big-d Drama, turn into an insatiable poz cum whore - or something in between."

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see. How's stuff with you and Zeb?"

"Better all the time. He's learning to communicate with me so I'm not guessing what's going on with him, we've worked out a lot of practical stuff - like getting him to work if he stays over here. He was worried I'd want him to quit his job and be a full time pig; I make good money, but you might be surprised how much a skilled machinist like him makes, and with great benefits; it's a hefty percentage of what I pull down and I told him I'd be an idiot to want him to quit his job. We're still working out an interim financial setup - you know me, slow and careful - but we're pretty close on that. Not so much for day to day stuff, but like if we decide to go on a trip together - like to Wet 'n Hot, IML, Up Your Alley - events like that. He was kinda resistant at first until I pointed out that lots of people break up over stupid crap like money - and by working on that early, we make that less likely to happen."

"Speaking of trips, I'm sending you some info to consider. The bikers here who use me as a urinal and cumdump told me that their club is having a big regional get-together in a few months, and they're gonna want guys like us (and doubtless some slutty women) to take care of a big pack of horny 1%ers. I'm sure they'd react to Zeb's fuckhole the way you and I did - and of course you and I will get plenty of cum and piss in our holes and everywhere else too. And these guys are overwhelmingly bearded, filthy and stinkin' - something to do with their club charter saying they have to be offensive to non-bikers."

"Do they understand we don't want to lick a dirty hole?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. One of 'em told me he didn't want to smell shit in my beard either. Apparently they adhere to the idea that the two places a man needs to keep clean no matter how rank he gets otherwise are his mouth and his shithole - fine by me!"

"Sounds great - I'll check it out and see if we can make it. Zeb gets lots of paid time off, but he needs to schedule it quite a ways in advance because there's only so many spare machinists available who can cover what he does - and they do have announced deadlines where no vacation is allowed to make sure they meet their commitments - but he knows about those a LONG time out. We'll do our best - getting gang-fucked by 1%ers is definitely on MY bucket list and I'd be surprised if it wasn't on Zeb's."

The time seemed to crawl by, first waiting for Zeb to feel better and then while we waited for his test results. I insisted we get the proper blood tests rather than the drug store oral test - in part because I wasn't sure how accurate those were right around conversion and because we'd want to have the blood tests done anyway as a confirmation. Finally the results came in and I got in touch with Logan.

"How goes, bud?"

"Well, Zeb is officially toxic; we just got the samples drawn for the strain checking, but his viral load is through the roof - they said the test gets kinda imprecise over about a million copies but he's somewhere over 2 million. He's on his company's system right now trying to swap shifts so he can get his rapist pozzed before his VL starts to drop. I'm not sure what excuse he's using but he said it was going well - though he's going to have to leave right after work on a Thursday and he won't be getting much sleep before his shift on Monday."

"What's the plan?"

"According to what Zeb's heard, this asshole gets blackout drunk every Friday and Saturday night and given he's in a small town he's not big on locking his doors - in part because the dipshit often misplaces his keys and people have to cart him home. So frankly, there's not that much to it - Zeb's got a way to get into and out of town without being noticed and a place to hole up during the day on Saturday. He's going to pound as much toxic seed up the guy's ass as he can while he's passed out, basically. Zeb's hinted he has further plans, but he just won't tell me what he's planning to do. I just hope to fuck he knows what he's doing, I don't want him getting caught. I tried to suggest very delicately this wasn't a great idea and he would NOT hear it. He did at least take my advice that he should wear gloves every fucking moment he's anywhere near that asshole's house so he doesn't leave prints ANYWHERE."

"I hope his plan works. How are you doin'?"

"Walking a little funny after Zeb enthusiastically thanked me 4 times in one night for helping him poz up. I've got some ideas to put that top side he's developed to work - because while he could use more practice, he's a really good lay already... of course having that big uncut dick sure doesn't hurt in that regard."

"I know the feeling; had a couple of those 1%ers come by the other night and tag-team my ass for hours. Both of 'em about my size and they were hot rough fucks. Any word on you guys making it out this way for their party?"

"Zeb's put in for that time off, and I don't expect there will be a problem - it's far enough in advance and not on a standard holiday so there shouldn't be much competition. They were actually sniping at him a little about how much vacation time he'd built up and he got back by pointing out a list of vacation requests of his - many of them not for high demand times - they'd turned down. He pointed out they can't constantly deny him time off because he's a junior in the department - and then whine that he's building up too much vacation time. I think he'll get at least this one granted for sure - but I told him if they don't, or do then go back to denying requests AND complaining about how much vacation time he has piled up, he should file a grievance through the union."

"Fingers crossed, brother. I'm looking forward to us slobbering on a big cheesy uncut biker cock together while we're both getting fucked cross-eyed!"

"Logan, you say the sweetest things."

If I'd thought time crawled waiting for Zeb's test results, that was nothing to having him gone for a few days, especially considering what he was up to. We'd already agreed there'd be no contact while he was gone but that didn't make it any easier. Not to mention that having gotten used to having an on-demand cum pig around, I rapidly got insanely horny - and at the same time not inclined to go out hunting for hole.

When he finally turned up Sunday evening, he barely had enough time to mention that he had biker cum in his ass before I had him naked on the bed; I got a quick taste of the loads dripping out of his fuckhole then rammed into him balls deep. "FUCK I've missed your cock, Papa!"

"I thought those bikers rode you good and hard!"

"They did, but there's nothin' like my Papa's - or my Uncle's - big cock in me!"

The sight of the biker cum I was churning out of Zeb was like pumping extra oxygen into an already raging fire; I wound up plowing three loads into him without a break before finally rolling off to one side. I was tempted to try and get at least some of the story out of him, but I knew he needed sleep before he had to drag his cum-dripping ass to work in the morning.

I did get some of the story - pretty much all about the bikers - over breakfast, but Zeb glossed over the whole reason for his trip. I figured I'd just have to be patient.

I was working on my computer after Zeb headed to work, when Signal popped up with a message from Logan. "How's Zeb?"

"He says he got in, did the deed and got out clean. He won't go into details - though we didn't have too much time for the story over breakfast. I guess he doesn't want me implicated if anything goes wrong - but he's a lot happier now. I never would have thought doing something so dark would have that effect, but I guess having been raised in a very eye-for-an-eye kind of culture makes a difference. Of course, now we're just waiting to see if there's any news from his friends. He did hint that there are reasons we won't hear anything for at least a week."

"Well - I didn't want to mention it earlier, but I did get him some help. The bikers I fuck with have a chapter in that town. I explained the basics and they were all in for fucking up a kiddie-diddler, so they said they'd pass the info to the nearby chapter."

"Yeah, he did mention that much - maybe it was all the biker dick that he's so happy about; hell, he brought home some biker cum in his hole for me! And I understand we may have some biker guests at some point. In any case - thanks for lookin' out for my pup."

"Hey, that's what Uncles are for, right?"

• Like 10

Okay.  I need a Papa Bear, like Max.

I'm not kidding. An Uncle like Logan would be icing on the cake but i want that Papa Bear in my life and in my DNA.

As for 

who do you serve, and who do you trust? 

Oh, those two are easy, Galen: Papa Bear. 

;)

Edited by Cubd
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the way too long break here, guys - various things going on, plus a horrible case of writer's block when I realized I had to rework the ending. I have a new approach but it's going slowly - I keep having to go back and re-read earlier parts of the story to make sure I'm not contradicting myself.  But I *am* working on it and there *will* be a conclusion. ;)

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
On 9/5/2019 at 7:58 PM, Grey said:

Damn. This was a favorite of mine. :(

Sorry. I've been professionally published (BEAR Magazine, Drummer, the Bearotica anthology by R. Jackson, etc.), I've worked with real editors - and they don't do the stuff described in the linked thread. When I had a story selected for Bearotica, my editor pointed out issues and we collaborated on how to correct them. The idea that some unknown, unaccountable person has BY POLICY on this site the "right" to "edit" my work - without me even KNOWING that was the policy until recently - stinks to high fucking heaven. Is my work as posted perfect? I'm sure it isn't - but this form of "editing" is completely unacceptable to me. Frankly, it reminds me of what a really fucking awful publisher and editor did to my work once - the claim was that they wanted to publish an anthology of the "best" bearish fiction from various magazines and that only "copy editing" would be done (basic spelling, grammar and punctuation) - and the scumbags basically re-wrote ALL the stories, at least in part. ALL the authors I communicated with were PISSED and disavowed the results. (One of my stories had a bizarre "twist ending" added that was completely at odds with the entire POINT of the original story, for example.)

To be honest, I'm still working on the new conclusion - so no one's missed anything yet. Perhaps I'll post a summary of what happens here when I'm done with it so at least there's that much closure. I don't know if posting a link to another location with the complete un-"edited" story (when it's finished) would piss off the Powers That Be here or not. 

• Upvote 2