Fun filled sunday

arm1985

Last sunday was the last time I took a a load. I go through phases where I'm good, then have a day or couple of days where i let loose and I just crave dick and cum in my hole. I spend a lot of time working out and a lot of time at work, so finding time to fuck around isnt that common. On sunday my bf was away with work (we have an open relationship). I went to the gym, got home and was feeling horny as hell after doing legs and glutes. I got home, decided to take a shower and get my ass ready for some fun.

I live in London UK, there's no shortage of cock and sex clubs/saunas there. Every sunday there's a good club called SBN which stands for Stark Bollock Naked. Always a good mix of guys of all ages colours and body types. I'm not a body fascist- if the chemistry is good and the dick is good and hard- we will get on. I got there- it was packed. It always takes me a while to relax into it, I have to do about 45mins of walking around getting really into the smells and sound of fucking everywhere. Then that was it, i saw a guy who was in the sling getting fucked. He was ok but i just wanted to watch his hole getting used. I stood there and for a second I was suddenly aware of a tall guy in his 40s with a huge  8.5 dick stood behind me jerking off. (Im 33, a bit younger than him) I saw it and wanted it. I got on my knees and sucked, then I pulled out the silicone lube (hate water based) from my sock and rubbed it on my hole, then on his cock. I took a huge shot of poppers and pushed slowly back on his cock. It was MASSIVE and so hard. I had to retract and take another shot of poppers, then he slid all the way in and growled as he kissed my neck. He fucked me standing up for a few minutes- that raw cock was stretching my hole so well.

Then i decided i wanted to be on all fours and for others to watch what was happening- since I couldnt see his dick going into my hole I thought at least others can watch- god I get off on a crowd. We moved over to a large padded platform that had about 5 btms on it- some taking dick, some ass up waiting for it. He grabbed my waist, pushed me down and I arched my back to expose my hole, then he really went for it- sliding that thick long dick in and out raw. I was so horny for it, I wanted my slut hole used at this point. He got close to cumming then pulled out saying 'not yet, i dont wanna cum yet'. He pulled out and quickly another guy replaced him. His dick wasnt as big but still hard. He used my muscled ass like a fuck toy- i could feel him getting harder and knew he was gonna cum. I told him to breed my fucking hole and that pushed him over the edge. He came- pulled out and another replaced him. Another load quickly followed. Then the first guy returned- i knew it was him the second my hole stretched that bit wider and i felt him deeper. Again he came close to cumming but pulled away before he could. Another jumped in behind him and gave me another quick load.

By this point my knees were sore and i needed some water- so i left and got some, feeling those loads in my hole as i walked away. I always like to stick a finger in and smell it to smell those hot loads that are in my ass. I went back to the platform about 15mins later and took some more dicks- no loads this time.

By now I was starting to feel like I'd taken the dicks I wanted there, and needed a change of scenery. I got myself dressed and headed outside. As i did so I switched on Grindr. Immediately got an offer from a 35yr old living opposite. Nice body (not amazing but quite toned), nice dick. I went to his and he quickly slid into my used hole. Unfortunately the sex was really lacking a spark. He flipped me over and was kissing me, he pulled out and came on my stomach- I was so angry cos I wanted that load in my hole!! I dried off and left, thanking him to be polite lol- but blocked as soon as I left.

I thought that was it, I'd had a good range of dicks and was carrying 3 loads in my ass. I love that slutty feeling. I headed to the station and jumped on the train home. People were heading home from their casual weekends out and I was sat there smug thinking 'if only they knew what had happened to me just a few minutes before'. On the train home i got a whatsapp from a guy I'd fucked before about 6mths back. He asked what I was up to, and i told him I had just taken some loads if he wanted to add. He said he couldn't wait.

I got home to my apartment, got straight onto the bed in the spare room and left the door on the latch. He arrived a couple of minutes later. Hes a young 26yr old black guy with an amazing body. Hes not out to anyone but enjoys using ass when hes in the mood. His dick isn't enormous, about 7inches and medium thickness, but SO hard. He obliterated my hole. He pounded me so hard I had to hold onto the edge of the bed and just think about how much i wanted my slut hole used- it was the only way I could take that pounding after so much action earlier that day. After about 30mins of various positions of his dick attacking my ass from various angles he finally came a huge load. He put on his clothes, thanked me and left. I laid on the bed replaying the whole afternoon and evening in my head. I love to play with the loads in my hole while I jerk. Finally I allowed myself to cum- tonnes of it lol! It was all over my stomach and chest. As soon as I came I was absolutely exhausted and could barely get the energy to wipe myself off. But my god it was worth it.

It'll probably be quite a few weeks before I do this again- but when I get my ass ready for sex I need those loads, and lots of them!

Any London tops hit me up lol, always looking for hot guys for midweek encounters if we can both find the time- we can share the story on here lol. I need to find some cruising sites in London as I've never cruised- I think thats gonna be the next hit for me!

Hope you enjoyed the read guys.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6