ATL poz rates climbing

pigpozdad

I have a friend who only fucks black AIDS tops at Flex, and a few buds, like me.  He thinks the poz rates in ATL are climbing and that guys who think theyre neg have actually been pozzed and didnt test yet.  I would like to hear from ATL guys who recently pozzed up.  (in the past year I have met three newly pozzed guys, and they cannot get enough cum)

8 hours ago, SpunRawBttm69 said:

I find it hard to believe cause men are pulling out show me the tru breeders all talk no action if u ask me #ijs people talk the talk but don’t walk the walk 

I got at least 2 loads at Manifest during Pride.  So sorry! But I'm already Poz. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ok let’s be real guys it’s the DL dudes that fuck gay dudes or get fucked that are taking home to three wives and girls friends those are the numbers ur seeing cause ppl now still in the closet of there status and others refuse to accept it those are the DL str8 Numbers they are truly seeing 

• Upvote 2