Cumunion

Guest GoneFishing

Guest GoneFishing
21 hours ago, 24collegekid420 said:

cumunion is this friday at club houston. ill be there

20190122_233752.jpg

20190122_233707.jpg

20190122_233702.jpg

Make sure you have sexybear aka gavelston Jim breed you. He has an amazing beer can cock. He’s a legend. 

Tell him get one in for Art  tee hee

Edited by GoneFishing

Guest GoneFishing

Sexybear said just emailed that he shot his first load after fucking asses for 3 hours straight.  Damn  can’t wait to tag team with him on the 26th. Houston here I cum 

Guest GoneFishing

Workmyhole you need a road trip to Houston on 4/26!  We can get a deluxe room and I’ll be the ring master. Blindfold you :)  It will be a rain check for missing what turned out to be Dallas’s last cumunion.  Hahahah

Edited by GoneFishing

10 hours ago, Chargedup said:

Workmyhole you need a road trip to Houston on 4/26!  We can get a deluxe room and I’ll be the ring master. Blindfold you :)  It will be a rain check for missing what turned out to be Dallas’s last cumunion.  Hahahah

Fuck, I have the blindfold already.

i got 33 loads of cum dumped in me friday night without seeing the face of a single man who fucked me.tok most of them blindfolded in the public sling and the darkroom fuckbench(got to suck lots of cocks on that n drink some cum) took 3 loads through a booth gloryhole and a couple in the sauna.even got one load fucked into me in the hallway without ever looking back to see what he looked like.when i got out of the sling there was a small puddle of cum on the floor that dripped from my hole so got on all 4s  i licked it up off the floor2 guys stuck their bare cocks in me while i did it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

i got 33 loads of cum dumped in me friday night without seeing the face of a single man who fucked me.tok most of them blindfolded in the public sling and the darkroom fuckbench(got to suck lots of cocks on that n drink some cum) took 3 loads through a booth gloryhole and a couple in the sauna.even got one load fucked into me in the hallway without ever looking back to see what he looked like.when i got out of the sling there was a small puddle of cum on the floor that dripped from my hole so got on all 4s  i licked it up off the floor2 guys stuck their bare cocks in me while i did it

Hell yeah ! Counting down the days 

April can’t cum fast enough 

Guest GoneFishing
46 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

It’s on my calendar!  I’m going too!

Hell yeah let’s chat about your trip and the other fun I have planned with the local union of poz Houston’s finest Hahah