My sister’s father-in-law: My House Guest

hornybrownbottom

So I’m a 30 year old physician living in New Orleans. I’m 5’6”. 140lbs and like to think I have a face that has been called “pretty fucking cute” by some folks. I am however a slut with a never ending need to get fucked at baseline who is currently in a “healthy” “happy” “monogamous” relationship. I’ve been getting fucked raw behind his back for years but this New Years, I made a resolution to be faithful to him. I deleted all the apps from my phone and was happy for once to not be tempted. 

A few days ago, my sister texted me telling me that her father in law was going to be staying in New Orleans for a day on a convoluted connecting flight schedule from Turkey to Canada to see them. I had never met the man but I wanted to be polite and reached out to him via email inviting him to stay with us while he was visiting. He agreed with a “Thank you”.

When I went to pick him up, I was a bit nervous. He was a fifty two year old, old fashioned Turkish Muslim man who had spent most of his life in a modern albeit Muslim country. Even his last name Ozturk meant “pure Turk”. I wasn’t sure how he was gonna take to staying with me and my husband. When the plane landed and people were coming off I held a sign with his last name. Halfway through the hoard of people exiting, I noticed a tall dark ugly looking man come towards me. He was dressed in khaki pants and a T-shirt. He was definitely a bear of a man with a big buff chest that showed that he had been a labouror for most of his life but a belly that also signified that he was one of those dad’s that didn’t care about how he looked. He wasn’t blessed in the face department and had a pretty big nose and one very bushy unibrow. His beard was thick and unkempt. What struck me even from afar as he walked towards me were his arms and neck. He was so hairy, I literally had throughly he was wearing a turtleneck undershirt and I was corrected as he came closer. 

“Hello, you are the doctor brother?” In a heavy thick accent. 

“Yes I am the doctor. Your daughter in law’s brother. It’s really nice to meet you and Ozturk. My car is right there. Can I help you with your bag?”

He politely refused. 

We placed his luggage in the trunk and he got into the passenger seat. As he sat down, I felt a gust of very strong musk that can only be described as a man who had never used deodorant getting off a 17 hour flight. It was strong! 

I drove home as quickly as possible because I knew the smell was unbearable and yet for some reason I was so attracted to this ugly hunk of pure masculinity that was sitting right next to me. I reminded myself I had to behave because he was a house guest and my sisters father in law.

We went home and I walked him to the guest room and showed him the guest bathroom. My husband was still gonna be at work for a few hours and I told him I’d bring him some fresh towels and that he could rest for a bit before dinner. 

I went to get my finest towels and as I entered the bathroom assuming he was in the room since bathroom door was ajar. As soon as I entered I made eye contact with what I can best describe as a naked 6’3” hairy Neanderthal in nothing but thick black socks standing in front of the toilet with his eyes fixed at me. 

I quickly said, “Oh my God I’m sorry”. And started to turn around but he replied, “No. No. Put towel.” 

As uncomfortable as I was, I turned my gaze away ensuring to keep my eyes and face away from him and reached out to place the towels on the towel rack right next to where he was standing. Suddenly I heard a distinct sound of liquid pouring. I instinctly turned towards the sound and saw a bushy cock, a good six inches long soft, and almost as thick in girth. It was cut with a big mushroom head. He had started to piss with me literally half a foot away from him. His dark urine was as pungent as the smell that eluded from him. Only smelled different and strongly of ammonia. 

I realized I had been looking at his cock and I quickly turned my eyes up to make eye contact with him. He looked at me straight in the eyes and grinned. 

“Like?” 

“Uhhh. Yeah you’ve got a pretty big dick there.” I said uncomfortably trying to slowly move away. I had turned my face to the wall and wasn’t gonna make any more embarrassing eye contact. 

“You want?” he said as he continued to empty his bladder. 

I looked back up at him. He was still grinning. I knew even with his broken English, what he meant.

I courageously walked back up to him and grabbed his penis. He never took a pause in his piss streak and I could feel his cock start to harden as I held it. By the time he was finished pissing, he was so thick I could barely close my fingers around it. It was a good nine inches in length. I got down on my knees and licked the head of his cock. Salty. From the piss still on it. I grabbed his hairy smelly balls and tried to start to deep throat him. He started to moan. I tried to engulf his whole baby maker to the base and found myself gagging as his thick pubic hair touched my face and entered my mouth. I started to pull back to breathe but he held my head making me struggle as he started to pump my face. I knew I couldn’t pull away and I took a deep breath with my nose and continued to attempt to please him. His grip on my hair loosened. After about ten minutes of me blowing him he tugged at my hair and pulled me off and up. 

He turned me around me still on my knees and pushed my face down to the ground exposing my ass up. He placed a foot over my face and I smelled his reeking socks. God it was like he hadn’t changed his socks in a week. I felt him feeling around my anus and felt two thick dry fingers push through. I yelped in pain. He pushed harder on my face with his foot. He then repositioned himself and started to enter me with no lube but the saliva from my mouth when I was servicing him. It was excruciating and I started to tear up and scream. 

“Its too big.” I screamed as I tried to push him out. 

“No.” He barked and pushed all the way in as he started to pump.

It hurt like hell and I knew I was probably bleeding but there was no stopping him at this point. He started to pump harder as his low hanging hairy balls slapped against mine. I tried to stay in position but quickly started to buckle with pain and tried to squirm away. He grabbed me with one hand holding my face up and the other around me to hold down both my arms. And then he put his whole weight on me. I was there lying on the cold bathroom floor struggling with this mammoth of a man laying on top of me and pumping hard. After what seemed like a century but what was probably like twenty minutes, I noted that his thrusts became deeper and harder and faster. He started do breathe differently. I knew he was close. And then just like that, he yelled something in Turkish. And beat my cunt hard with his hammer like cock. After about nine thrusts and volleys (I counted), he was done. He loosened his grasp on me. I lay there face down on the cold tile with him on top of me, still inside me, hurting, bleeding, feeling defiled and dirty. And yet all I could focus on was how his manly armpits smelled like bad onions and that I had been taken by my sister’s father in law in my own house. 

He eventually got off me and I tried to clean up the bloody cummy mess that was the bathroom. As he left the bathroom I yelled, “Dinner is at 8 downstairs Mr Ozturk.”

So much for my New Years resolution of staying faithful. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...