Took 4 Loads At CumUnion in Las Vegas

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Guest BreedMeInVegas

CumUnion has been taking place in Las Vegas for a few years now, typically at Hawks on the 3rd Sat of the month.  This year they added another party on the 1st Sat of the month at Entourage.  I ended up going to the first night to check it out and it was pretty packed.  Luckily I got there early enough to get a room for the night.

After the usual walking around stuff, and chatting with a few guys I met a guy who wanted to fuck.  He was visiting from out of town (very common given it's Vegas), ad hadn't cum in almost a week.  We got into my room and I sucked him for a few minutes until he was nice and hard at which point he told me to bend over the bed.  I dropped my towel and bent over wearing only a jockstrap.  He lubed me up and slid right in.  He got right to fucking and was pounding me pretty good.  He lasted about 5 minutes and started to grunt and let me know he was going to breed me.  As he started shooting I could feel it was a big load and he seemed to shoot for a long time.  After he finished, he pulled out, grabbed his towel and thanked me before walking out of the room.  Load #1 in me.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me and walked over to the smoking area to sit and relax for a few minutes.  I don't smoke, but it makes for a good spot to chat with guys that do since they will be there for a few minutes.  I ended up chatting with another guy who was a local and asked me if I was having fun.  I told him I had taken one load and was hoping for more.  So he says he'd love to fuck me and breed me if I was up for it.  A few minutes later we're in his room and he has me on the bed on my hands and knees pushing his bare cock into my already cumed in hole.  He fucked me for a good 10 minutes before unloading deep in me giving me load #2.  When he pulled out, there was a little bit of cum laying on the bed, it had been pushed out of me from his fucking.  He scoops it up and fingers it back inside me telling me not to waste good cum!

I headed back to my room to relax and spent the next hour or so just hanging out in different areas, watching guys fuck, and looking for another load.  I ended up back in my room and noticed a Grindr message.  The guy was also at Entourage and wanted to know if he could breed me.  I message him back and tell him I already have two loads and he askes for my room number.  A few minutes later he knocks and immediately tells me to bend over the bed.  He pulls of my towel and shoves his bare cock in me.  He was really enjoying how slick my hole was from the first two loads and said he had a nice big load to add to it.  A few minutes later he makes me beg for his load and shoot his seed deep in me mixing it with the others.  Load #3 planted in me.

An hour or so goes by and I figure it's about time to call it a night so I head back to my room.  I grab my stuff to put on for the ride home including some shorts, underwear, and a butt plug to keep my hole closed and full of cum.  As I look at the plug, my hole starts to twitch telling me it wants more cock and cum.  So I decided to make one last trip around the place.  I'm standing near the sling watching a guy get fucked and a guy comes and stands next to me.  He starts rubbing my ass over my towel and then slides his hand under the towel so he can finger my hole.  As soon as he touches it, he asks me how many loads I've taken, and I tell him only 3 and I was about ready to call it a night and head home.  He says if you're up for one more, he'd love to give me the last load of the night, and off we go to my room.  We start out with me bent over the bed, but after a few minutes he tells me to lay on my back with my ass hanging off the edge.  That gives him better leverage and he gives me a good hard fucking which makes a lot of noise and banging on the wall that has another room on the other side until he shoves in as deep as he can go and tells me he's breeding me.  He continued to fuck me for a couple of minutes telling me he wanted to make sure his load was mixed in good with the others and he notices the butt plug laying on the bed.  After he pulls out he asks if he can put it in me, so he grabs it and says have a nice ride home.  Load #4, sealed with a plug.  After dressing and grabbing my stuff, I open the door and the guys from the next room are standing out by their door and one guy looks at me and says "so you were the one getting pounded and making all that noise huh?"  So I say yep, and walk away with a nice full hole, stuffed with a plug.  I ended up sleeping with the plug in me all night.

I would say the opening night of CumUnion at Entourage was pretty fun.

Guest BreedMeInVegas
3 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

Having been to both Hawks and Entourage--not for CumUnion--I'd think that Entourage would be more fun for CumUnion.  Which did you thinkwas better?

For CumUnion, Hawks has the atmosphere for that type of event due to them usually having an older and more kinky clientele. 

For non CumUnion nights, Entourage is always my preferred place to go because it's bigger, has more rooms, a pool, and jacuzzi.  Their sling area is also set up better then the one at Hawks.  On CumUnion nights Hawks opens up an additional play area that has lots of fun sex/bdsm furniture, if it was always open on regular nights I might be inclined to go there more often.

Guest BreedMeInVegas
3 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Impressive results!  You must have an amazing feeling hole - I never get 100% of the fucks to end in orgasm.    wish I could test it out myself - sure looks good in the pic :)

If you ever come out to Vegas we'll have to go to Entourage so you can test it out as much as you like!

Guest BreedMeInVegas
44 minutes ago, BreedMeDude said:

Been to both  Hawks rawks!  Entourage was just ok

If Hawks would open up that other side permamnantly instead of just once a month for CumUnion, I'd go there a bit more often.  They do have a better dark room setup then Entourage does, especially for us bottoms!

I'm happy to read that CUMunion is well-received in other North American cities!! CUMunion sucks badly in Toronto (held at Steamworks Toronto). We have a better bb event here in Toronto: see fukdto.com for details and future dates.

BreedMeDude,

When I attend Montreal's CUMunion last year in the winter, because there it starts at 7 PM and goes all night at GI Joe, CUMunion in Montreal did bring out a lot of horny men focused on bb sex and cum. Montreal's CUMunion I enjoyed thoroughly for all of its sights, sounds, smells and tastes (cum + ass juices).

On 1/26/2019 at 2:50 PM, BreedMeInVegas said:

CumUnion has been taking place in Las Vegas for a few years now, typically at Hawks on the 3rd Sat of the month.  This year they added another party on the 1st Sat of the month at Entourage.  I ended up going to the first night to check it out and it was pretty packed.  Luckily I got there early enough to get a room for the night.

After the usual walking around stuff, and chatting with a few guys I met a guy who wanted to fuck.  He was visiting from out of town (very common given it's Vegas), ad hadn't cum in almost a week.  We got into my room and I sucked him for a few minutes until he was nice and hard at which point he told me to bend over the bed.  I dropped my towel and bent over wearing only a jockstrap.  He lubed me up and slid right in.  He got right to fucking and was pounding me pretty good.  He lasted about 5 minutes and started to grunt and let me know he was going to breed me.  As he started shooting I could feel it was a big load and he seemed to shoot for a long time.  After he finished, he pulled out, grabbed his towel and thanked me before walking out of the room.  Load #1 in me.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me and walked over to the smoking area to sit and relax for a few minutes.  I don't smoke, but it makes for a good spot to chat with guys that do since they will be there for a few minutes.  I ended up chatting with another guy who was a local and asked me if I was having fun.  I told him I had taken one load and was hoping for more.  So he says he'd love to fuck me and breed me if I was up for it.  A few minutes later we're in his room and he has me on the bed on my hands and knees pushing his bare cock into my already cumed in hole.  He fucked me for a good 10 minutes before unloading deep in me giving me load #2.  When he pulled out, there was a little bit of cum laying on the bed, it had been pushed out of me from his fucking.  He scoops it up and fingers it back inside me telling me not to waste good cum!

I headed back to my room to relax and spent the next hour or so just hanging out in different areas, watching guys fuck, and looking for another load.  I ended up back in my room and noticed a Grindr message.  The guy was also at Entourage and wanted to know if he could breed me.  I message him back and tell him I already have two loads and he askes for my room number.  A few minutes later he knocks and immediately tells me to bend over the bed.  He pulls of my towel and shoves his bare cock in me.  He was really enjoying how slick my hole was from the first two loads and said he had a nice big load to add to it.  A few minutes later he makes me beg for his load and shoot his seed deep in me mixing it with the others.  Load #3 planted in me.

An hour or so goes by and I figure it's about time to call it a night so I head back to my room.  I grab my stuff to put on for the ride home including some shorts, underwear, and a butt plug to keep my hole closed and full of cum.  As I look at the plug, my hole starts to twitch telling me it wants more cock and cum.  So I decided to make one last trip around the place.  I'm standing near the sling watching a guy get fucked and a guy comes and stands next to me.  He starts rubbing my ass over my towel and then slides his hand under the towel so he can finger my hole.  As soon as he touches it, he asks me how many loads I've taken, and I tell him only 3 and I was about ready to call it a night and head home.  He says if you're up for one more, he'd love to give me the last load of the night, and off we go to my room.  We start out with me bent over the bed, but after a few minutes he tells me to lay on my back with my ass hanging off the edge.  That gives him better leverage and he gives me a good hard fucking which makes a lot of noise and banging on the wall that has another room on the other side until he shoves in as deep as he can go and tells me he's breeding me.  He continued to fuck me for a couple of minutes telling me he wanted to make sure his load was mixed in good with the others and he notices the butt plug laying on the bed.  After he pulls out he asks if he can put it in me, so he grabs it and says have a nice ride home.  Load #4, sealed with a plug.  After dressing and grabbing my stuff, I open the door and the guys from the next room are standing out by their door and one guy looks at me and says "so you were the one getting pounded and making all that noise huh?"  So I say yep, and walk away with a nice full hole, stuffed with a plug.  I ended up sleeping with the plug in me all night.

I would say the opening night of CumUnion at Entourage was pretty fun.

Why can’t I get loaded like that!!??

Guest BreedMeInVegas
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, Irvone said:

Why can’t I get loaded like that!!??

It's hit or miss really.  For every time I've gone and had a good amount of fun, there have been times when noting really happened at all.  Basically just have to go expecting nothing, and then being surprised when stuff does!

Guest BreedMeInVegas
13 hours ago, Japbtm said:

Been to both and I think entourage has so much potential. Would love to try it out for cumunion. My fantasy is to try a cumdump scene in a motel there one day... door unlocked. Ass up for any anon load. 

If you picked the right hotel, and it was on a good weekend night, you could have some fun for sure.  I've done it a couple of times and always had good turn out.