Any Glory Hole / Video Booth Places Left?

On 1/26/2019 at 5:44 PM, VersAlwaysLooking said:

Any places with good steady action?   Nob Hill Theatre closed.  Folsom Gulch has been renovated (if you can call it that) and the new setup is poor.  I'm not a fan of Blow Buddies.   Anything else I should check out with reliable traffic to get and give loads. 

What changes were made at FOLSOM GULCH ? 

Secrets in El Cerrito is a cool place. Ten dollars gets you almost all day access. The staff is pleasant and don’t give you grief about what you’re doing unless you’re smoking or doing drugs. Rooms aren’t set great for gloryholes, but rooms are big enough for 2. There is a theater room where I’ve sucked off a few cocks. It’s hit or miss on how busy they can be. Many times I’ve been there and there’s more suckers than cocks to suck. 

I like to go to the one in Fairfield, but the staff are total fucking dicks and you have to be careful about what you do. I like it due to my suckcess there as it’s near an Air Force base and they cum in there for one thing and that is to get sucked off. 

• 2 weeks later...